RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The GRP hull includes a balsa core and is hand laid using polyester epoxy for all inner laminates and Vinylester resins in all outer laminates to resist blistering, as well as an Isophthalic gelcoat.
- All bulkheads are laminated to the hull and the deck, while a composite sub-frame adds structural rigidity
- The deck is balsa-cored and also hand laid with a Vinylester outer layer, and polyester for the majority of its laminate.
- Gelcoat coloured hull - White Grey with white stripes.
- Teak on cockpit sole and seating in cockpit
- GRP non-slip side decks and superstructure top
- Stainless steel exterior trip
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is attached using a combination of stainless steel bolts and backing plates.
- Standard keel - 2.85m - Cast Iron T Speed.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo D3 110 hp
- In-line 5-cylinder, 2.4-liter diesel engine with an aluminum cylinder block and cylinder head, using common-rail with piezo-electric injectors, double overhead camshafts, and Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT).
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and was fully serviced and shut down by Berthon July 2018.
- 2220 engine hours July 2018.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bowthruster - Retractable 24v system with dedicated battery.
- Twin wheels
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot water system with accumulator and hot water tank operated via Immersion – main engine, generator or shore power.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- 3 x electric bilge pumps with a 30 litre per minute capacity throughout interior with automatic and manual switchovers.
- 520 litres in 2 tanks with 3 way valve and with inspection lids in polycarbonate.
- 770 litres in a single tank with an inspection lid in polycarbonate.
- Gas bottle and MCA approved regulator
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water tanks for each heads each with a capacity of 35 litres in polycarbonate.
- There is deck pump out.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Blind set for Hatches & Side Windows.
- Interior joinery in American Cherry.
- Floorboards in Classic teak stripes.
- Special upholstery - Monte Carlo (other colours).
- A2 - Crew cabin with sink, marine toilet and storage space.
- B1 Layout - Large double island berth with separate shower cubicle and heads cubicle.
- C1 Layout - Saloon with U Shaped settee on stbd, island section with storage/TV lifting system (option) and linear galley plus bunk bed cabin and day head aft.
- D2 - Double aft cabins with dedicated storage space.
- Saloon table electrically converts to kingsized berth with cushion infill.
Description of layout from forwards:
- There is a forward storage hold which can be used as a crew cabin
- The owners’ cabin is forward with a large aft facing double berth and lots of storage cupboards.
- There is a separate shower to starboard and heads compartment with basin to port.
- The main saloon has a large dining area to starboard with a table that is operated electrically to form a large berth.
- There is a large TV which is on a lift and this makes the perfect place to watch a movie.
- To port there is further seating.
- The large galley with big refrigeration, lots of working space, microwave and full galley equipment is aft of this.
- To starboard is a large nav station.
- The aft section of the yacht has 2 mirror image double cabins and to port there is a comfortable upper and lower berth.
- The second heads compartment is to starboard.
- Selden anodized aluminum spar with triple swept back spreaders.
- Selden rod kicker.
Halyards all led after under deck:
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Genoa tracks and pinstop cars.
- Lazy bag with lazy Jack system.
- Carslide system for mainsail.
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib.
- Mast steps x 4.
- UV protection for jib.
- Elvstrom Furlstrom sail and furling system.
- Bob stay modification for bow.
- Sheet blocks for Furlstrom x 2.
- Sheets for Furlstrom with spliced snap shackles.
- 2 x Lewmar 55 secondary winches
- 2 x Lewmar 65 ST EVO electric primary winches
- Elvstrom FCL triradial cut performance sails.
- Fully battened main.
- Self tacking jib.
- The sails will require replacement.
- Flag halyards.
- Hanse maintenance kit.
- Helmsman foot rests.
- Twin cockpit tables - electrically operated to convert to sunbed including sunbed cushions.
- Electrical deckwash pump in anchor locker
- Hydraulic powered bathing platform.
- Removeable stainless steel ladder to side gates.
- Folding gangway - 220cm.
- Radar reflector on mast.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor & 60m (10mm) calibrated chain.
- Stainless steel Ultra 27 anchor and 100m stainless chain.
- Midships mooring cleats.
- 8 fenders, 4 mooring lines, wind indicator and flagpole.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions in Dark Grey.
- 2 Helmsman seats with handrails covered in teak.
- Cockpit table covers - to match sprayhood and bimini.
- Uk Supplied Bimini and Sprayhood.
Tender & Outboard:
- Easy Tender System (Windlass/launching system with upgraded hydraulic bathing platform).
- Air compressor system for tender.
- Highfield RIB with 25hp outboard.
- Spare rib with outboard.