Layout and Accommodations
The layout of the 76 Viking Enclosed Flybridge is the envy of the industry. The main deck features a salon/galley/dinette living space with an easy access staircase to the enclosed bridge. The galley is highlighted by an island counter which provides access from both sides. All six drawers here are refrigerators (freezers are provided on the bridge and in the cockpit mezzanine seat). A full sized oven, convection/microwave, and an abundance of door, drawer, and slide out storage (along with a huge pantry) is provided. A dishwasher and compactor are undercounter forward. The handy and functional dinette is to starboard (a 40" TV is provided here) and the L-shaped lounge is aft to starboard. A 60" TV is to port on the finished staircase wall. A bar with clear cube icemaker is concealed in the salon.
On the lower deck, the full beam master has custom additional clothes storage drawers, entertainment center, ensuite facilities and custom egress port holes port and starboard. Guest accommodations are provided in the forward queen berth stateroom with ensuite head. To port are two guest staterooms with a shared head. To starboard is the crew stateroom with TV, ensuite head and shower, and a small desk for crew duties. An Octoplex control panel is also located in this cabin.
Additional fuel tank, Cool Breeze mezzanine air system, black mask, 1600GPD Village watermaker, SEAKEEPER M26, ESKIMO 540 ice maker, MAXWELL RC12 hydraulic windlass, Viking bow pulpit, Nautical Structures HMC 2200 davit (4 function), 2009 16' Egret with 90 HP Yamaha 2 stroke, fender tracks, hydraulic bow thruster, remote generator gauges on bridge for both generators, auxiliary DC water pump, tool boxes in engine room, UV filter on fresh water system, GRUNFOS seawater pumps in place of standard, back up analog fuel gauges, 60' chain with 300' rode for anchor, (6) white underwater lights
Palm Beach Towers Tuna Tower, US9 MIYA EPOCH teaser reels with controls on bridge, in cockpit and in tower, Rupp Hydraulic outriggers, Bluewater fighting chair, live well in sole, transom fish box plumbed as live well, (6) rod holders in haunches, 24V reel outlets, 12V reel outlets, transom door, rod holders, rod holders on aft bridge rail
Every so often, a yacht comes on the market that exemplifies true open checkbook maintenance, and constant attention to detail. Vera D is an example of such an offering. A short list is below:
- MTU 1000 hour service completed 2018, current hours under 950 Village Marine watermaker (1600 GPD) upgraded to new touch screen panel and new membranes
- Dometic 48000 BTU chillers upgraded to new series with titanium cooling coils (8/2017)
- CATHELCO Copper cathode system to assist in preventing barnacle growth in raw water cooling system
- A-SEA 25 KW/100A shore power converters to take any voltage from 540 to 180, single or 3-phase, and convert it to 120/250 for all of ship's equipment ($60,000)
- Mezzanine cooling via 1 ton dedicated chiller
- Algae X fuel polishing system incorporated to clean each time fuel is transferred tank to tank, or on demand via the Octoplex system
- 60" Samsung VHD TV in salon, replaced in 2017
- SEAKEEPER M26 model fully serviced including updated software and cooling pump (8/2018)
- Engines, generators, transmissions serviced (5/2018)
- (2) RITE AIR Dehumidifier systems installed (8/2017)
- MTU Extended warranty in place until 2/2020 or 1600 total hours (this can be extended at that time)
Molded in mezzanine access step from starboard cockpit with refrigeration, hinged lid on top of cockpit tackle center, opening port lights in master stateroom, lighting under flybridge overhang
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
(2) Furuno radars - 96 and 120 mile, Furuno FA-150 AIS, Garmin GHC 20 autopilot, Garmin 8530 GPS MAP, Furuno Navnet 3D GPS, chartplotter, depth and fishfinder (5) KEP Monitors, (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF, KVH Mini V-Sat Sat Internet, Gost tracking and monitoring system, Sirius XM and Furuno weather, KVH Tracvision Sat TV, 5" Ritchie compass
Furuno 96 mile radar, Garmin OS40 Repeater GPS, Garmin GHC Autopilot, Furuno TZ Touch GPS, KEP Monitors, ICOM IC-M604 and Commandmic VHF, Furuno RD-33 depthfinder, 3' Ritchie compass
Vera D is a stellar example of a professionally maintained, one owner yacht, that has enjoyed family fishing and cruising duty since new. Approximately 2 1/2 years ago, in the Spring of 2016, a property nearby the boat's slip was hit by lightning. As a result of the residual damage, many of the electronics and engine control components were replaced. Full details are available.