RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, subdeck and superstructure.
- Full teak decks.
- Teak to either side of companionway.
- Teak treads on transom ladder.
- Teak tread infills in two transom step rungs - inc hand cut-outs.
- Engraved tread plates with yacht's logo.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Copper bottom hull treatment renewed 2017.
Keel & Rudder:
- High Performance Bulb Keel constructed of lead. Standard deep draft version 8’10” (2.7M).
- Skeg rudder.
- 12 and 24v and 220/240v ringmain
- AC and DC panels in brushed stainless steel finish (not black).
- 12V waterproof socket, including dropper (10A max) at cockpit table for lamp.
- 12v cigar lighter type socket at chart table (inc dropper, total draw 10A max).
- Additional 220V socket (for charging portable vacuum).
- Additional double 220V sockets in fwd cabin, saloon (under port side seating), nav table (in fascia), galley (over freezer) and aft cabin.
- 4 Mastervolt Lithium Ion batteries 24v
- Additional Mastervolt equipment for battery isolation.
- 12v engine starter battery
- 12v generator starter battery
- Engine start to generator start battery 12V "emergency" link.
- Mastervolt 100A battery charger.
- Second Mastervolt 100A charger for Lithium Ion battery charging – reduces generator hours
- Iskra 110A 24v alternator charging domestic lithium ions via MasterVolt Alpha Pro 3 stage regulator.
- 130A 12v alternator charging the separate engine and generator start batteries.
- Onan MDKBM generator - 11kW/220V 50hz.
- 32A 240v shore power socket for ship’s main supply.
- Second 32A 240V shore socket and lead primarily for aircon loads.
Power Sockets in Deck Lockers
- Waterproof socket and plug in shorepower deck locker for dinghy pump (35A) 12V.
- Waterproof socket in shore power locker 24V for solar panel to charge domestic bank.
- 24/2500 -220V Mastervolt Inverter MASS.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized hot and cold water system to all sinks and showers.
- Manual filtered freshwater pump at galley.
- Galley sinks have two separate sump pumps and are plumbed independently.
- Quooker water boiler at galley to match other tapware – runs via 220V shore/genset/inverter with minimal amp draw.
- Freshwater outlets (stainless Hozelock fitting) in deck lockers. Both anchor and aft deck locker.
- Deck shower (hot and cold supply) on rear transom.
- Webasto diesel heater, individual fan units and controls in all cabins.
- Air-con system can also be used for heating.
- Seafresh 208A - 220v AC watermaker - approx 140 Ltr/hr c/w product gauge and remote panel.
- Seafresh automatic freshwater backflush with dedicated pump for Seafresh watermaker.
- Electric Jabsco Utility 3000 puppy with par hydro air switch rated at 12 GPM, with float switch
- Henderson MKV manual bilge pump rated at 36 gpm operable from cockpit
- High level bilge alarm
- Additional bilge pump: Whale 9000 electric submersible type.
- Total capacity of 1,300 litres (286 gallons).
- 2 tanks, one starboard midships and one forward.
- Total capacity of 950 litres (209 gallons).
- Tank port side midships.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater holding tanks for each head.
- Stainless Steel combined 900w microwave / grill; Panasonic NN-V623M.
- Bosch WVD24520GB washing machine/drier.
- Dishwasher - Fischer & Paykel single dish drawer in galley.
- Neff electric oven and induction hob with custom made stainless housing with a slide out gimbal system and retainers. Connected to inverter and/or generator.No gas on board.
- Charcoal water filter on galley cold supply (Jabsco).
- Quooker hot water tap in galley.
- Champagne, beer and tumbler glasses fit in to custom made locker immediately forward of galley.
- Icemaker U-Line (220V) - powered from inverter (in main cabin).
- Frigomatic 24V, keel-cooled refrigeration unit for cockpit table.
- Electric heated towel rails to both heads wire covered
- PAR Quiet flush toilets throughout
- Fwd head freshwater toilet with emergency seawater change-over & non-return valve.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 3 x Cruisair Stowaway Turbo aircon units (12k, 16k, 12k BTU at 50hz) inc ducts to side cabins.
- Wire mesh around aircon unit to protect it from items stowed under berth.
- Caframo fans (Bora model white) - 24v - first with CB – galley.
- Caframo fans (Bora model white) - 24v - four of - sleeping cabins.
- Additional Caframo fan over chart table.
- One extra fan in forward cabin and one extra fan in aft cabin plus another fan attachment point in aft cabin
- All dorade guards in stainless steel
- Mesh guards and blanks for dorades.
- Sony TV stowable (rises from behind seating) in main cabin. Flatscreen HD.
- Forward twin cabin TV linked to saloon DVD and has auxiliary sockets. Flatscreen.
- Mirror TV in Aft cabin connected to a DVD player with one pair speakers and iPod dock. The DVD player is below the door of the port aft locker
- Apple TV and Windows 10 PC wired to network/entertainment system
- Status Omni directional aerial mounted at masthead for TV and FM.
- Headphones next to TV (behind sofa).
- Interior LED lighting throughout in lieu of standard.
- Dimmers to galley and saloon circuits.
- Extra light (angling) to illuminate picture on port side saloon bulkhead, switched with hullport light.
- Imtra LED reading lights.
- Second boom light between bimini and mainsheet attachment separately switched.
- Spreader lights, with an additional pair on lower spreaders.
- Spreader lights - 3 pairs up, one pair on each set of spreaders switched together.
- Red courtesy light (LED) at sole level, one at each saloon step.
- Extra LED overhead light in galley with a red lens cover.
- Two Labcraft LED lights in lazarette with switch.
- White LED courtesy lighting in cockpit and between helm seats creating walkthrough to cockpit.
- Four underwater lights (second pair on separate switch).
- AquaSignal tri-white upgraded to Bluewater LED
- Oak interior joinery finished in a water based finish which is lighter than oil based
- Opening portlight from workshop to cockpit.
- Opening portlight from galley to cockpit.
- No inelegant pull rings on floor boards – rubber suckers used
- Teak handrails with stainless stand-offs throughout, with an oval profile.
- Cedar wood lined hanging lockers in all cabins.
- 4-brick safe flush fitted in aft cabin wardrobe with digital keypad.
- Plain edge mirror within in-lay on heads door which is hinged on the forward edge
- Aft cabin book racks.
- Matt white aft bulkhead
- Workshop with white mica top covered with heavy duty black rubber mat.
- Chart drawer with 2 doors below with fiddled shelf behind.
- Separate aft storage bin with hanging bar for waterproofs.
- Bookshelf cupboard over watermaker/Racor locker with shelf and fiddle.
- 2 shelves above engine separator and one shelf above genset separator.
- Shelves are approx 125mm deep with similar full height fiddles made of coated wire mesh.
- Stowage for small Dyson vacuum cleaner with 220V socket in locker over fridge.
- Half height shelves with fiddles in aft 2 lockers over freezer.
- Beech in-fills to galley sinks.
- Knife rack.
- Oyster Wedgwood crockery – full set
- Oyster cutlery full set with extra serving spoons
- Half height shelf in locker under microwave.
- Drawer under starboard side saloon seating.
- Half height shelf, in starboard aft locker in saloon.
- Retractable pullman in forward guest cabin allowing lower bunk to be used as sofa
- Mirrors to both hanging locker doors.
- Timber dividers on shelves - 3 each side, one fixed aft of hullport, two movable.
- Strut system for supporting berth base in open position for sail removal.
- Roman Blinds on all hullports except forward cabin
- Coachroof ports have Oceanair blinds
- Mattress protectors for all berths.
- Stainless hooks on the back of doors.
- High quality catches on shower doors and custom flooring.
- Wempe chrome barometer, clock and temperature/humidity gauge.
- Wempe Meteograph barometer which records pressured on a scroll of waxed paper
Description of layout from forwards:
- There is a centerline double guest cabin with ample storage and a door to a lobby.
- There is a spacious heads compartment to starboard with separated shower stall with solid door.
- To port is an upper and lower berth cabin which shares the heads compartment which also serves as the yacht’s day head.
- The main saloon is accessed aft of the lobby.
- There is a large dining area to port and seating to starboard with the athwartships nav station aft of this.
- The table has extending flaps and an attractive inlay.
- Port aft from the saloon is a second workshop cabin with a single berth with cupboards and workbench under.
- This is where the main access to the machinery space is located.
- To port is a generous linear galley at the end of which is found the owners’ stateroom.
- This large master cabin has a good-sized centerline double-berth and en-suite heads compartment with separated shower stall with solid door.
- Keel stepped cutter headed sloop rig with in-mast furling.
- Rig fully overhauled November 2017.
- Wichard padeyes for halyard parking aft of dorade guard adjacent to mast both sides.
- Four folding padeyes for MCA side deck jackstays, 2 fwd, 2 aft.
- Passerelle halyard/topping lift, XCS mast clutch, SS spreader bar, wires and stays.
- 2m stainless steel pole on aft deck for aerials also incorporating aft deck floodlight switched on pedestal.This floodlight plus spreader and courtesy lights can also be activated by alarm remote control.
- Webbing jackstays (gold colour) to padeyes.
- Cutter rig including self-tailing secondary winches, tracks, rigging, halyard, clutch, furler & furling staysail.
- White painted aluminium Formula mast
- Spinnaker package - pole vertically stowed on mast with butt hoist winch. Pole topping lift and foreguy, one halyard, pair sheets, guys, blocks and fittings. Carbon pole (Formula mast).
- Preventer lines (12mm spectra w / 6mm tails) fixed on to boom to attach to lazy pole downhaul.
- Folding mast steps x 2, 1.25 metres below mast head.
- Formula Stoway hydraulic drive driven via a power pack
- Second pair of genoa cars mounted at front of track.
- Reckmann hydraulic furling on genoa
- Reckmann hydraulic furling on staysail
- Lewmar Commander 400-3 with twin motors for mainsail, genoa furling & hydraulic outhaul function.
- Extra function for hydraulic inner stay.
- Karver top-down KF5 furler with custom Kevlar stay.
- All lines are Mafioli coloured lines.
- 2 x leathered 105mm Synchro blocks (halyard and sheet).
- Pair 14mm braid sheets.
- Carbon prodder with all fittings.
- Stainless bar in lazarette, between davit webs, for lines.
- Various blocks and lines to enable fully-furling twin-headsail downwind sailing.
- Multipurpose electric deck winch (Lewmar 58 CEST) at mast including necessary stand up blocks.
- Second mast mounted winch Lewmar CST 50 chrome self-tailing.
- Lewmar electric CEST 68 chrome self-tailing for genoa/staysail sheets.
- Lewmar manual CST 58 chrome self-tailing for staysail/spinnaker sheets.
- Lewmar electric CEST 54 chrome self-tailing for main sheeting.
- Lewmar manual CST 30 chrome self-tailing for traveler.
- All winch deck switches swapped out for stainless steel covered switches.
- 1.5oz Asymetric cruising chute with inflatable snuffer.
- DCP tri radial Mainsail DYS Spectra/Dyneema & Polyester taffeta'd laminate.
- 145% Genoa.
- Staysail strengthened to act as stormsail when needed.
- 2nd light genoa to fly from spare luff groove.
- Second smaller asymmetric on Karver furler
- Sailkote protection to all white sails
- 4 x Stainless steel double mug holder, one under each pedestal and one each side of gangway.
- Additional stainless steel grab handles on transom.
- Socket into top transom rung for passerelle.
- Multiplex carbon passerelle 3.2m – including brace lines & bag (15kg).
- Quarter pushpit seats in stainless steel and teak.
- Full cushioning (seats and backs) on quarter seats.
- Stainless steel threshold plates at both side gates and transom gate aft.
- Side boarding ladder access to both side gates with leather protection.
- Two glassed in shelves on the hullside of the lazarette from bulkhead to transom, approximately 500mm deep with fiddle and fittings for restraining bungees.
- Pulpit teak seat enabling two people to sit facing forwards side by side, with stowage in aft deck locker.
- Helmsman's permanent footrest by both pedestals. Pyramid shape in teak.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel 40Kg Delta and chain to 100m stainless steel.
- Hydraulic windlass.
- Remote windlass control switch in cockpit.
- FX-37 in anchor locker.
- Luke Warp drum in anchor locker.
- Partitioned anchor locker with removable arthwartships partition.
- Pair of additional folding mooring cleats on aft deck.
- Anchor deckwash pump in bow (including Hose) - Fresh Water.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Almost new sprayhood in twin ply with integral storm flaps.
- Zip up central window in sprayhood.
- S/S grab rail on aft hoop of sprayhood frame covered with leather.
- Mesh pockets in sprayhood wings.
- Mesh shade panels for inside of sprayhood windows.
- Bimini including hoops, fixtures, stowage bag and window for boom light.
- Mesh side screens for added sun protection.
- Foredeck awning.
- Genoa sock with full-length zip and two part closing system.
- Staysail sock as above.
- Cockpit cushions - Vinyl (or Acrylic) in EZ-DRI foam (inc helm seats).
- Quarter seat cushions.
- Additional web in seat bases.
- Upholstered laminated backrests for quarter pushpit seats.
- Foredeck cushions in matching piped sunbrella.
- Stowage bags for deck cushions x 3 in beige Weathermax.
- Saloon table cover, foam backed - in headlining vinyl.
- Covers for wheels/binnacles.
- Covers for all deck hatches
- Covers for all dorades
- Winch covers - 2 x 68's, 3 x 58's, 1 x 54, 1 x 30.
- Crew covers for saloon and nav seat (seat backs and bases)
- Covers for helm backrests and quarter seats back cushions.
- Over davit dinghy cover.
- Tailored outboard engine cover.
Safety and Security Equipment:
- Liferaft stowage in pushpit, starboard side.
- Liferaft - Ocean ISO 8 Man Solas B in canister.
- Jonbuoy recovery module
- Jonbuoy horseshoe
- Oscar man-overboard recovery sling
- Auto-release EPIRB with GPS
- Ion dissipater on masthead, with capshroud chainplates and mast step bonded to keel bolt with stainless tang and heavy-duty cable.
- Dolphin Marine alarm system - Intruder alert that activates aft deck, boom, LED courtesy lights and spreader down lights as well as alarm.
- 2 motion sensors by opening saloon windows, 2 in cockpit, 2 by aft deck and 2 down below.
- Main display by chart table with second panic button in aft cabin.
- High temperature alarm in engine room with audible alarm on pedestal.
- High water bilge alarm.
Fire- fighting equipment:
- 3 x 1Kg fire extinguishers in cabins.
- 1 x FM200 automatic fire extinguisher in engine department.
- 1 x fire blanket.
- 1 x 2Kg fire extinguisher in deck locker.
Tender & Outboard:
- Cooney S300 Electric davit (300kg max total load) c/w belly bands and dinghy locator kit
- Conrad Pischel RIB with steering wheel and 40Hp Yamaha.
- Leather davit pads to stop chafe on dinghy.
SOPHISTIKATE carries a comprehensive collection of spares and charts for blue water cruising which will be included in the sale. A full set of tools and manuals will also be included.
Exclusions: owners’ personal possessions, clothing and artwork.