RCD Status: The yacht comes supplied with CE certification to prove that it conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Completed to meet MCA Category 2 specification to meet coding for 60 miles offshore. Includes metal through hull fittings in engine room, upgraded pipe work in engine room, upgraded sea water chest and upgraded sea water strainers.
- Composite construction with end grain balsa core providing strength, thermal insulation and acoustic insulation but keeping the weight down which adds performance.
- Layer of Kevlar massively adding to the hull strength.
- Non-pigmented gel is used below the waterline to help prevent osmosis.
- Vinylester resins are used throughout for added strength and osmosis prevention.
- 3 x Layers of epoxy as a barrier against moisture ingress.
- All new anti-fouling, anodes etc. (2014).
- Hull moulding painted in navy blue with white boot top; silver caveta line (Awlcraft 2000 - Navy Blue); all new topsides AWL Grip blue.
- Composite construction with end grain balsa core providing strength, thermal insulation and acoustic insulation.
- Marine ply and stainless steel is used in all load bearing areas for added strength.
- White gel coat.
- Teak capping rail and decks.
- Joined to the hull with epoxy paste and stainless bolts for security and strength.
- All bulkheads are laminated into the deck for strength and stiffness.
- Decks were refurbished 2014.
Keel & Rudder:
- 13,200kg (29,400lb) performance shaped lead keel with 3% antimony hardening provides a ballast ratio of 39%.
- Semi balanced large kevlar reinforced rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4LHA 180hp diesel engine with ZF gearbox ratio of 3.03:1.
- Full walk in engine room.
- Scavenge pipe fitted to engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots.
- Main engine (head off deep service by Berthon 2017)
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin steering pedestals; aluminum wheels.
- Single lever engine controls at both cockpit pedestals.
- Three-blade 28” Gori folding propeller. Serviced 2017.
- Maxpower 24v 15hp bow thruster; dual controls. Serviced 2017.
- Tube steering (Jefa system). Serviced 2017.
- Alloy leather bound wheel.
- Oversized autopilot motor.
- Emergency steering tiller.
- Spurs rope cutter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 75 litre insulated calorifier with immersion heater.
- Pressurised hot and cold fresh water system.
- Pressurised sea water for heads.
- Pressurised fresh water for deck wash system.
- Seafresh water maker 95 litres per hour.
- Watermaker is not in commission. Pumps, prefilters all installed but desal unit itself not fitted.
- Total fuel capacity of 1,800 litres (395 gallons) in 2 x high density polyethylene tanks.
- 2 x Racor filters; pre-engine and generator.
- Generator runs off port side tank only; movement of fuel from tank to tank accomplished by fuel return plus operation valves.
- Fuel System checked in 2017.
- Total water capacity of 1,400 litres (307 gallons) in 2 x high density polyethylene tanks.
- Rain watcher catcher included for the starboard water tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water holding tanks for all four heads with tank gauge.
- 2 x 6kg Propane gas bottle and regulator.
- Gas supply and bayonet fitting for barbeque.
- Sea-Me radar reflector (active, top of mast).
- Radar reflector (passive, on mast).
Sailing Instruments and Communications:
- 1 x ST70 multifunctional display fitted to both pedestals.
- 2 x ST70 multifunctional displays fitted starboard side forward cockpit.
- 2 x Raymarine P70 pilot controller fitted to both pedestals.
- 1 x ST70 fitted at navigation table.
- 1 x Raymarine STX-30 course computer.
- 2 x Raymarine Smart Pilot Controller – handheld wireless remote autopilot.
- 2 x Icom 505 multi-channel VHF with DSC (1 x EU and 1 x USA).
- 1 x Second station Icom Commander III VHF cockpit hand set.
- 1 x Icom 801 SSB including antenna tuning unit; backstay upgraded with isolators for aerial.
Chart Plotter and Radar:
- 1 x C90 Raymarine chart plotter fitted to port pedestal.
- 1 x C90 Raymarine chart plotter fitted to starboard pedestal.
- 1 x 4kW scanner fitted on the mast.
- 1 x Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS antenna.
- 1 x Stand alone Garmin 152 GPS with external antenna.
Communications and Weather:
- 1 x CF220 Digital Yacht PC (160gb URD Serial Port N Video and 1GB Win XP Pro) including PC screen fitted at navigation desk, PC screen to repeat starboard E80, includes anti virus software.
- 2 x PC screens fitted at navigation desk, on lift up panel.
- 1 x External wi-fi antenna fitted on the transom antenna.
- 1 x KVH FB250 fleet broadband system installed, ioncluding upgrade to aft antenna mast (Fleet 55/Inmarsat C alternative).
- Iridium satellite telephone; not fitted.
- 1 x Furuno Navtex fitted at navigation desk.
- 1 x AIT250 AISClass B AIS transponder.
- 1 x Raymarine AIS 500 send and receive.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 x Double cabins for owner and guests; additional double crew cabin.
- 1 x Safe installed.
- Under floor stowage in galley and aft passageway.
Windows, Hatches and Ventilation:
- Double glazed windows in main saloon.
- All main saloon windows are toughened safety glass.
- 2 x Front opening windows in saloon.
- Lewmar and Gebo opening fixed hatches around the boat.
- Recessed Skyscreens for port and starboard forward heads and laundry room.
- Concealed Skyscreens for saloon coach roof hatches.
- Mosquito screens for all opening portlights and hatches.
- All fixed portlights in hull except in guest cabins.
- Opening portlights only in aft cabin, forward cabin and forward port cabin.
- All portlights in hull are silver anodized.
- 2 x Opening transom portlights.
- Scratches polished out of main companionway hatch and new teak piece replaced (2014). Springs were also replaced.
- Front forward side windows replaced (2014).
Internal Joinery and Upholstery:
- Maple joinery.
- Solid maple Discovery fiddles; all fiddles in the cupboards are wooden.
- Composite flooring; 100mm x 6mm stripes.
Description of layout:
Main Forward Cabin:
- King size bed with split mattress.
- Central beige lee cloth.
- 2 x Opening portlights, plus 1 x opening hatch.
- Wardrobe, shelves and drawers.
- Access to forward port heads.
- Full length mirror fitted to the forward face of the forward cabin door.
- 110/220v sockets.
- Access to bow thruster, battery charger and Raymarine Log impellor.
Forward Port Guest Cabin:
- 1 x Double berth with removable small child’s upper Pullman berth.
- Drawers and hanging wardrobe.
- Access to forward port heads.
- 2 x Beige lee cloths; central and inboard.
- Zanussi combi washer and dryer.
- Storage cupboards.
- Under floor storage.
- Fold out shelf.
- Raised seating.
- Crockery storage in back of saloon seating.
- Access to back of icemaker, keel bolts and bilge pumps hidden beneath central leaf.
- 3 x Shallow companionway steps.
- 2 x Deck hatches.
- Saloon table top in bird’s eye maple with set in teak trim; expandable to accommodate 6 persons.
- Uline SP18B Icemaker 23lb/24 hours.
- U-shaped galley.
- Outboard galley bookshelf fitted, with wooden rail and wooden legs.
- Inboard galley bookshelf fitted above galley sink, with wooden rail and wooden legs.
- Bookshelf fitted above fridge, with wooden rail and wooden legs.
- Galley surface in Corian fossil.
- Lift design with two screens fitted.
- Raised navigation seat.
- Two person seat.
- Bird’s eye maple desk top.
- Bookshelf fitted behind navigation desk, with wooden rail and wooden legs.
- King size double berth with split mattress.
- 3 x Lee cloths.
- 1 x Hanging cupboard.
- 1 x Vanity desk in bird’s eye maple.
- 2 x Fixed portlights, 4 x opening portlights and 1 x opening hatch.
- Full length mirror fitted on aft cabin door, on aft face.
- Upper and lower berth cabin.
- Separate heads compartment with shower (day head).
- Raymarine smart controller for captain.
4 x Heads Compartments:
- 4 x Electric heads (dry heads in all guest units).
- Shower facilities in each heads compartment; separate in aft ensuite.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Electric shower and sink sump pump.
- GRP moulded units.
- All heads are fitted with heated towel rails, excluding day heads.
- Triple spreader B&R rig; all new white painted spreaders (2014) - the 4 bottom spreaders have been replaced and repainted.
- Rig overhaul; all fasteners except rivets removed. Mast and boom prepared and repainted with Awlgrip in Snow White. Tefgel used on all fastenings and fittings on reassembly (2012).
- Rig un-stepped and serviced 2017.
- Lewmar turning blocks.
- Anodised aluminum mast and boom (painted white).
- Lewmar mainsheet traveler track.
- Lewmar traveler for self-tacking jib.
- Electric furling for mainsail, jib and genoa.
- Bamar Electric in-mast main sail reefing new motor and service 2017.
- Emergency handle for in-mast reefing.
- New Reckman electric headsail (genoa and jib) roller reefing 2017.
- Standing rigging (replaced 2014) – 1 x 19 stainless steel wire in swaged terminals; while the mast was out the standing rigging was inspected and retuned. Bottom bottle screws were re-chromed instead of replaced.
- New Rod Forestays 2017.
- Hydraulic boom vang.
- Spinnaker halyard, including halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and spinlock jammer.
- 2nd Spinnaker halyard, including halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and spinlock jammer.
- 2 x Aluminium whisker poles in white; stored on mast, with 2 x track fitted to forward face of mast.
- Lightning protection at mast head.
- Lewmar winches; all electric for easy handling (except mast winches).
- 2 x Lewmar 77 ECST electric self-tailing winches – primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 CST electric self-tailing winches – main sheet and clew outhaul/staysail sheet at companionway.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 CST manual mast winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 manual winches for mainsheet traveler.
- 2 x Winch handles with pockets.
- 2 x Locking winch handles.
- Crew covers for upholstery (2014)
- Sails by Hood UK.
- Vektron vertical in-mast furled mainsail with UV protection at clew (new).
- 140% Vektron Genoa with UV protection on leach.
- Vektron 90% Blade jib sheeted on self-tacking track with UV protection on leach (new).
- MPS spinnaker (cruising chute) and squeezer. North Sails. Turquoise with ‘MM’ logo.
- Side ladder mounts.
- Deep self-draining chain locker.
- Fresh water pressurized deck and anchor wash located in the chain locker.
- Large sail locker.
- Low profile deck hatches.
- Stainless pulpit with teak seats.
- Stainless stern rail with teak seats.
- Stainless steel Sovereign BBQ (on deck).
- Fridge fitted in cockpit table.
- 400kg steel/composite Cobra electric davits, transom mounted.
- Shelf in lazarette locker includes drain bung.
- Passerelle on transom step.
- Ensign staff.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 12 x Stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Lewmar vertical electric windlass with rope drum; V3 unit.
- 76m of 12mm calibrated chain.
- 50kg Delta anchor stows in stemhead fitting.
- Delta kedge anchor in stowaway bag in aft lazarette.
- 16m of 10mm chain with 66m of 14mm octoplait warp for kedge anchor.
- Chain counter/remote for windlass, fitted to starboard pedestal; wireless remote control for windlass comes in lieu of deck switch.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood in acrylic beige.
- Bimini (new in 2014) in acrylic beige cleaned serviced 2017.
- 2 x Pedestal and wheel covers in acrylic beige.
- Cockpit table cover in acrylic beige.
- Forward and side facing saloon mesh window covers in acrylic beige.
- Windlass cover in acrylic beige.
- Covers for winches in acrylic beige.
- Saloon forward and side window covers in acrylic beige.
- Cockpit cushions throughout the cockpit and helm positions.
- Full Caribbean awning.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac Yachtline deluxe RIB (3.8m) with new 30hp Honda outboard 2017.
- The tubes on the tender were replaced 2014 and the tender engine give full over haul (2017).
- Stainless stanchions with higher than standard guard rail for added safety around deck.
- Strong webbing jackstays.
- Liferafts serviced 2017.
- Jonbouy serviced 2017.
- Epirb new 2017.
- Fire extinguishers new 2017.
- FM200 fire extinguisher system fitted in the engine room.
- Fire blanket in galley.
- Spare seal carrier fitted to prop shaft for stern gland.