MARBELLA can be boarded European style via the swim platform and lower cockpit or the Marquipt boarding ladder from port or starboard.
The extended boat deck offers cover to the aft deck. A curved bench settee, mahogany table and 5 chairs provide a setting for al fresco dining. A molded stairway leads to the upper deck and there are wing doors to port and starboard accessing the side decks. Between the sliding glass doors that provide entry to the main salon is the aft deck bar.
Floor to ceiling oval windows add to the Monte Fino distinctive look, while an outboard mirrored overhead diffuses additional light throughout. There is a service bar aft to port and 2 facing settees, 2 upholstered chairs with a centered coffee table. Forward is a large entertainment center. The entertainment center is a divider from the formal dining area forward. A carpeted, curving stairway to port leads from the dining area to the accommodation deck while a starboard stairway accesses the fly bridge. There is also a day head to port.
Forward is the VIP suite with a Queen berth, desk/vanity and chair, ample hanging locker, TV and DVD and en suite head with shower. The passageway leading aft features leather upholstered panels inset into burlwood bulkheads. There are port and starboard guest cabins aft of the VIP, each with double berths and en suite heads and showers.
The master suite is aft. The master features an oversized Queen berth and a beautiful arched sofitted ceiling with recessed lighting. Night stands with drawers flank the berth and there is a large hanging locker with locking safe. The en suite bath is gorgeous with marble flooring, granite countertops, mirrored inboard bulkhead and Jacuzzi tub and shower.
MARBELLA underwent a major refit in 2013, 2014 and 2015 which included new paint, upgraded electronics and mechanical.
- Complete paint
- Deck improvements improving storage and flow
- New Hardtop stores 2 kayaks and sailboat
- NEW teak deck
- Update foredeck Jacuzzi
- New sunpads above Jacuzzi
- Upgrade and expand exterior lighting
- NEW Underwater lights
- Overhaul port main engine
- 1000 hour service on main engine
- New shaft seals and cutlass bearings
- Upgrade CCTV
- Nobeltec system w/new radar and sounder
- Antennas replaced
- New VHF
- New display screens on main helm console
- Apple TV in all guest staterooms, salon, fly bridge, galley & Captain's cabin
- Direct TV 6-Latin America & USA
- Upgrade A/V system throughout
Pilothouse is forward with port and starboards steps to enter. There is a 3 paneled windshield plus a large window to both port and starboard. There are doors accessing the side decks to both port and starboard
- Raised bench observation settee
- Chart table with chart storage drawer below
- Furuno NavNet multifunction GPS/radar/depth sounder/CCTV display
- Nobeltec Navigation w/NEC multisync LCD display
- Furuno color depth sounder
- Furuno 64 mile radar
- Datamarine International Off shore speed log
- Furuno Ultrasonic digital weather station
- Sperry Gyrocompass interfaced w/Robertson AP
- Glendinning electronic controls
- Engine gauges w/exhaust pyrometer
- Naiad Marine stabilizer control display
- Raymarine AIs
- Horizon loud hailer
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Bow thruster controls
- ACR searchlight
- Holding tank indicator system
The galley is fully forward, below deck.
- Granite cooking island and breakfast bar w/3 leather stools
- Stainless steel counter tops
- Dacor Eurokera 5-burner Glass cooktop w/warming drawers below
- 2 Dacor convection ovens
- Traulsen stainless steel commercial size refrigerator freezer
- KitchenAide dishwasher
- Stainless steel trash compactor
- Dual stainless sink w/DisposAll
- 3-person settee
- 26" TV/DVD
- Sony stereo/CD player