"Starboard Tack" is a clean and well kept vessel that would make a great family cruiser, live aboard or island Hopper. The layout is very open and roomy. The Pearson 385 is a tribute to William Shaw's design talent.
Please be sure to see full specification/descriptions section along with the video!
With a custom hardtop and canvas section that connects to the dodger, "Starboard Tack" affords a comfortable place to escape the weather.
"Starboard Tack" is large for a 38' vessel. The vessel sports two full staterooms and two heads. Both heads have showers, with a shower stall in the Master head.
The vessel has one new start Battery and three new house batteries as of 2017. Also, she has two new chart plotters and Furuno radar.
The vessel's decks are solid all over and sides are waxed and shiny.
You will not be disappointed with "Starboard Tack"!
Things To Consider
* New 2017: Xantrex 1000 watt inverter charger.
* New 2017: One new start battery.
* New 2017: Three new house batteries.
* New 2016: Garmin Echomap DV multifunctional at helm.
* New 2016: Garmin GPSmap 545s chart plotter below.
* New 2016: Bottom Paint in June 2016. Bottom Cleaned monthly.
* New 2016: Main engine heat exchanger.
* New 2015: Replaced FM radio.
* New 2015: West Marine VHF tranceiver at helm
* New 2013: High gain TV antenna.
* New 2013: Vizio Flat panel TV.
* New 2010: Proctor Silex Microwave.
* New 2002: Yanmar diesel main engine.
* Dripless type shaft through hull.
This Pearson 385 exceeds expectations. These are sturdy and comfortable vessels, especially since the custom hardtop has been added.
The vessel has all the navigation equipment necessary for safe and efficient passagemaking, including radar. This is a lot of vessel for the asking price and is in very nice condition. "Starboard Tack" represents an excellent opportunity to get into a safe seaworthy vessel for a reasonable investment.