This Horizon EP69 rivals the interior volume of much larger yachts with her 20 beam and three en-suite stateroom layout, with separate crew accommodations and full crew dinette and head. The EP69 features cherry high-gloss wood and a custom interior décor as well as multiple entertaining areas, including a functional Salon, Pilothouse Dinette, and Flybridge seating.
The EP69 is the entry model to the popular EP expedition series from Horizon. The intriguing combination of cruising capabilities and luxurious interior fit and finish, with a truly amazing amount of interior volume, forms a new breed of motor yacht design. The EP69 sets new standards for safety, comfort and fuel efficiency while excelling in sea keeping and cruising.
- White gel coat finish for house
- Hull color - Alex seal Moon Dust - AWL Grip
- One-piece hull lamination with longitudinal stringers
- SCRIMPTM infusion process
- High-temperature resin and foam cored construction above water line
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom
- Stringers with high density foam coring
- Strong collision bulkhead for extra safety
- International anti-fouling bottom paint with anti-osmosis treatment
- Very low hours
- Prop speed running gear and rudders
Custom fabric sofa, oversize chair & (2) tub chairs, storage cabinets on starboard side with Hi/Lo lift for TV, Hi/Lo
custom coffee table that folds out into dining for six, custom compass pattern in salon ceiling and U-Line refrigerator & wine cooler.
- Samsung 46" TV
- Pioneer AV receiver
- (5) Speakercraft speakers
- Sony DVD/CD/MP3 player IR receiver set
- DirectTV receiver
- Upgraded Automatic bilge pumps with Johnson 4000 Automatic bilge pumps.
- Upgraded Rule Bilge float switches with Johnson Bilge Float Switches.
- Performed the MAN 1,000 hour service and recommended service in November 2016.
- Replaced both main engine raw water pumps with new 5 bolt pattern JABSCO pumps.
- Cleaned and descaled engine heat exchangers.
Serviced transmission heat exchangers.
- Replaced all belts, zincs, and cleaned air breathers.
- Installed new Schrader valves on both main engine coolant tanks.
- Serviced fuel priming pumps.
Checked both thermostats, and high temp alarm sensors.
- Performed 1,000 hour service on both generators, and recommended service in November 2016. .
- Serviced heat exchangers, and replaced gaskets. .
Replaced raw water hoses on both generators from strainer to water pump.
- Serviced both raw water pumps.
- Serviced fuel priming pumps.
- Descaled raw water circulating system.
Replaced Two new AGM batteries for both generator start system. Deka 4D deep cycle sealed marine batteries.
- Serviced entire Water Maker System.
- Replaced all filters for 3 stage system filtration and test run to filter water to less than 200 ppm.
- Changed oil and filter in system and reservoir.
- Cleaned and descaled heat exchanger system, and replaced zincs.
All teak cap railings, decks, steps, bow seat and swim platform refinished.
CREW TV – Upgraded to Visio Flat screen 24” HD TV.
FLYBRIDGE TV – Upgraded to new Samsung 30” Flat screen HD TV. Wall mounted behind bar.
KVH – Upgraded to new HD G7 Satellite Receiver.
WIFI – Upgraded to new Rogue Wave WIFI antenna receiver with dedicated AV router and dual WIFI router for main & crew.
HARMON KARDON – Upgraded the HD Stereo, AM/FM receiver, with new Universal Remote.
SONY – Upgraded DVD player.
VHF – Flybridge radio was Upgraded with new RAYMARINE 218 VHF radio with GPS, Distress interfaced GPS unit with multifunction menu.
AIS – Upgraded to new RAYMARINE AIS 650 Class B transmitter and receiver unit interfaced with RAYMARINE E120W screens.
CHARTS – Also Upgraded to 4 New RAYMARINE Navionics Platinum chart cards – upgraded with Navionics Fish Finding Sonar data downloaded to each card. Bottom hydrography details for more accurate depth readings and real time updates, and sonar details. Covers Caribbean to Canada up the Eastern Seaboard.
COURTESY LIGHTS – Upgraded exterior round LED courtesy lights, at Portuguese bridge with Imtra LED cool white 24 volt fixtures.
UNDERWATER LIGHTS – Installed 4 AquaLuma sealed marine underwater lights in the color blue.
CEILING LIGHTS – Upgraded lights over aft stairs with Imtra sealed unit LED cool white fixtures.
VHF – Installed new high powered antennas for each radio, flybridge and pilot house units.
RAYMARINE - E120W - installed updated software from 1.1 to 2.65 version. Performed all system updated.
EXTERIOR – All new STAMOID covers for seating, helm, tables, bar, sunbeds, chaise lounges, and aft deck dining area, privacy screen at aft deck. New teak folding Director deck chairs with matching cushions.
EXTERIOR – re-upholstered all cushions fly bridge and aft deck with new textiles marine grade fabrics.
PILOT HOUSE EXTERIOR – NEW Sunbrella window covers.
GLENDINNING CABLEMASTER – Installed new Cable master cord set – 2 x 50 amp, total 100 amp shore power
FLYBRIDGE AFT – Multiplex sun awning fabric Sailcloth Soltis 86, Carbon fiber integrated boards, Carbon fiber poles with spindle tightening system single used with power tool.
FLYBRIDGE – Custom table top with insert design - Hi/Lo.
FENDER HOLDERS – 8 deluxe 4” aluminum core overall 5” navy blue leather Mega-Fend.
FENDER COVERS – 6 new navy blue heavy duty covers.
MARQUIPT – 8 step aluminum adjustable to 6 step custom boarding ladder, 2 handrails.
EZ2CY - full surround Isinglass fly bridge enclosure with aft door and side window openings.
INTERIOR DÉCOR – all areas new high end fabrics, new soft goods throughout entire vessel, carpet, seating, bar stools, bedding, headboards, comforters, linen, pillows, including mattresses, Hunter Douglas window shades, traffic runner salon to galley, mirrors on steps to fly bridge, acrylic shelving under galley sink with rope lighting, acrylic rack holders for glass ware in salon cabinet,
PILOT HOUSE INTERIOR – white removable mesh sun screens protection on windows. Mattress for Hi/Lo table to use as a sleeping bunk.
BATTERIES – all new AGM house battery banks replaced in Aug. 2016. Deka sealed deep cycle AGM 8D four batteries replaced the entire house bank.