SUNNY is a beautifully maintained, full displacement expedition motor yacht. Her large fuel tanks provide long-range capabilities, and her spacious staterooms, Flybridge and entertaining areas grant exquisite comfort for those lengthy trips. SUNNY has been supplied with top mechanical equipment, such as bow and stern thrusters and a high freeboard. She has a fully-equipped Pilot House, cruises smoothly and is steady in rough seas. Now is the time to schedule a showing to see SUNNY and all her remarkable features.
SUNNY rivals the interior volume of much larger yachts with her 20' beam and three en-suite stateroom layout, with separate crew accommodations and full crew dinette and head. She features cherry hi-gloss wood and a custom interior décor as well as multiple entertaining areas, including a functional Salon, Pilothouse Dinette, and Flybridge seating. For a Owner Operator, her very specious Crew Quarters can be used as an extra Stateroom for 2 persons
The EP69 is one of the popular EP expedition series from Horizon. The intriguing combination of cruising capabilities and luxurious interior fit and finish, with a truly amazing amount of interior volume, forms a new breed of motor yacht design. SUNNY sets new standards for safety, comfort and fuel efficiency while excelling in sea keeping and cruising.
- White gel coat finish for house
- Hull color - Alex seal Moon Dust - AWL Grip
- One piece hull lamination with longitudinal stringers
- SCRIMPTM infusion process
- High temperature resin and foam cored construction above water line
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom
- Stringers with high density foam coring
- Strong collision bulkhead for extra safety
- International anti-fouling bottom paint with anti-osmosis treatment
- Very low hours. 1250. Approximately 175 hours per year
- Prop speed running gear and rudders