DOUBLE TROUBLE’s elegant and timeless interior, she was re-styled to suit the current owner and also underwent an extensive refit in 2014. She accommodates up to 11 guests in five luxurious ensuite cabins, with a master suite and a children’s suites with a playroom on the main deck, two double staterooms, a twin cabin and a spacious movie theatre on the lower deck. A crew of 10 is accommodated for.
The sundeck aboard DOUBLE TROUBLE is impressive, with its large sunpad that runs from the hot tub far forward all the way beyond the radar arch amidships.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 3412 DI-TA engines, DOUBLE TROUBLE has a top speed of 15.5 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots.
- Best priced 50m on the market!
- Full cinema theatre
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Two large tenders on main deck
- Interchangeable winter and summer aft bridge deck area
- Possibility for a sixth stateroom
- Bow area built for possible heli touch and go in private operation