Cold Molded construction on the hull, decks and super structure. All transverse and longitudinal stringers are solid marine wood/fiberglass encapsulated. Bulkheads are plywood encapsulated bonded FRP.
- Hard Top with teaser reels
- Three-sided enclosure
- Teak Decks
- Teak Covering Boards
- Paint Awl Grip 2000
- Hull Ice Blue
- Top Sides White
- Anchor Locker
- Mezzanine seating
- Ice dump
- Refrigerated drink box
Engine room and Lazarette are faired painted for ease of maintenance. Repower was completed in 2014 with the latest generation Tier 3 Caterpillar engines with Platinum Engine warranty through 2024. Generator was replaced in 2017.
- Caterpillar C-18 tier 3 diesels, turbo charged 1150 hp
- Hours Estimate reported by owner 3000 May 2018
- ZF Reduction Gears 1.75:1
- Controls: Glendinning shift/ throttle controls
- Synchronizer Glendening
- Shafts Aquamet 3.25 Stainless
- Wheels Michigan 4-blade Nibral
- Exhaust mufflers 12” Tubes
- Steering: Hy- Nautic power assist
- Crash Pumps
- Fire Suppression System Fire Boy
Rare opportunity to purchase a turnkey vessel with a proven winning tournament history. This Custom Carolina built sportfish only needs a name change and she is ready for her new owner to enjoy. She is a must see!
There is nothing that will disappoint the knowledgeable buyer with the desire to own one of the best built Carolina boats on the water.
Schedule an appointment with the listing broker direct for a convenient showing.