"Galileo" is an excellent opportunity to own a pre-owned 2016 Absolute 72 Flybridge Motor Yacht with very little use --- under 350 hours.
Additional Equipment Per Price List:
- Seakeeper NG9 Gyro-Stabiliser ($127,000.00)
- Electro-hydraulic retractable gangway ($35,050.00)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform ($35,500.00)
- Volvo Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
- 2nd Generator Kohler 6Kw (only 9.5 Hours)
- Retractable Flybridge Roof
- Full Garmin Electronics Package
- Cockpit Docking Station
- Crew Cabin with Air Conditioning, Fridge, Sink & Cooktop
- Washing machine-tumble dryer (120V-60Hz)
- Full Teak Package
- Aft underwater lights (3)
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Exhaust Smoke Bypass
- Additional Driving Seat at Main Helm
- Galvanic Isolator and Earthing Porous Plate
- Electrical privacy sunshade in the cockpit
- Central Vacuum Cleaner System
The spacious swim platform has a 1200lb capacity and access to the crew quarters.
As you step onboard the Absolute 72 Motor Yacht. the 18'4" beam is apparent in many areas; the aft deck is definitely one of them. The aft deck has ample seating with a large couch and an electric privacy sun shade that can be lowered at the touch of a button.
The massive table's quality is obvious when you look at the two oversized stainless steel pedestals.
Aft Deck also includes:
- Twin windlass stations port and starboard
- Aft deck Joystick Control for easy docking
- Additional access to the engine room through hatch
- Walk-around side decks
- Control board behind glass panel
As you enter the flybridge up the teak steps, you'll notice the design and layout which incorporates sun loungers, dining for 8-10 people, and an Entertaining Bar with grill, ice maker, and refrigerator with sink. Forward is a sun bed to starboard and helm station to port.
Plexiglass windscreen with SS outline
Cream-colour sofa convertible into a sunpad starboard of the helm
U-sofa with teak table
Wetbar with SS sink, fridge, grill, corian countertops, and storage for plates/glasses
Solid teak-covered deck
Lounge chairs are aft with storage and overhead shower
Stairs with solid teak steps and SS handrails
- 12" Garmin GPS and Open Array HD Radar
- Navops Systems
- Bow thruster control
- VHF Radio
- Bluetooth Stereo
Walking through stainless doors your eyes are drawn to the beautiful light oak woods and custom furnishings. There are custom wood decorative spaces for artwork with LED lighting just forward of the sliding doors. On the port side is ample seating while you watch the pop-up flatscreen TV to starbord. The wood floors and walls make the yacht feel spacious and open.
- Flamed Canaletto walnut with matt furnishings and wood inserts with grains in relief in dark brown
- L-shaped sofa with marble table and arm-chair opposite double leather seats sofa
- Flat Screen TV electric lift
Moving forward, to starboard there's a walnut dining table with seating for six and a door with access to the bow.
The galley is to port and has a small island with storage. The light woods and decor continue through the yacht.
The lower deck is fully dedicated to the staterooms. Thanks to an optimization of the volumes, this model has four complete and fully functional cabins and three heads. In the aft area, you can find the crew quarters: two single beds side by side, dedicated galley and head with separated shower.
Walking down the steps, aft is the impressive full beam Master Stateroom. The four-panel large windows give the space a very open feel. Located to port is a nice vanity with LED lighting and plenty of storage throughout. There are two closets and access to the master head. A large flat screen TV can be found forward.
- Flamed Canaletto walnut with matt finishing
- queen-size double bed with slats
- headboard with leather square panels
- vanity table with leather chair and mirror with light
- wardrobe with four doors (two mirrored)
- Wide windows and opening portholes (2) with open/close sensor
- curtain windows with manual blinds
- courtesy lights
The Master head has his and her sinks, toilet and bidet, and a rain shower from the ceiling.
- Wide shower with glass door
- WC and bidet
- Opening portholes with roller blind and open/close sensor
- HPL floor
The VIP stateroom is located forward with a queen berth and ensuite head.
- Italian double bed with slats and drawers
- Wide windows with opening Portholes and open/close sensors
- Hatch with ladder for emergency exit
- Dove Grey carpeting
- Led lighting
- Draw storage
- Large Windows
- Port opening window
The Port Guest Stateroom has a double berth and Starboard Guest Stateroom has twin side by side berths.