While the emphasis is on fishing this large cuddy cabin provides comfortable accommodations and a long list of amenities for extended trips to the islands. Fitted with a generous size v-berth forward it has the traditional filler cushion to create a sitting area or of course a sizable berth. There is a second single berth along the port side aft. An enclosed head with a Jabsco® head goes into a holding tank with maserator. There is a shower coming from the sink making it a "wet head" style shower. Decor is a blend cherry wood cabinetry and an attractive woven texture wall covering. A photograph of the wall covering is included in the photos section. Electronics below include an Audiovox Flat screen television and a Aquatic AV DVD/CD player.
• Teak/Holly Flooring
• Marine Air Conditioning
• Television with DVD and CD Player
• Stand Up Head with Shower
• V-Bunk, Sleeping Sofa and Aft Bunk
• Cabinet Storage
Compact and functional galley offering full amenities which include microwave , Refrigerator/Freezer, Stainless Steel Basin style Sink and corian countertop.
• Isotherm Refrigerator Freezer
• Whirlpool Microwave
• Pressurized Freshwater System
• Color Coordinated Corian® Countertop
Lower Helm Station
Flush mounted on a beautiful wood grained backing the extensive array make for a great package.
• Twin Raymarine E120 Plotter /GPS/ Sounder Multi Function Units
• Simrad AP-16 Autopilot
• ICOM M-506 VHF Radio with Distress Feature (Mic Controls)
• Side Power® Bow Thruster
• Lenco Trim Tabs
• Ritchie Compass
• Redundant ICOM M-506 VHF Radio with Distress Feature #2 (Mic Controls)
• Clarion CMD 8 Sirius Capable Pandora AM/FM Stereo with (4) Speakers
• Yanmar i5601E LED Engine Monitors (2)
• Fusion Marine Stereo with four (4) Fusion Speakers
Marlin Tower Equipment
• Raymarine E80 Plotter/GPS/ Sounder Repeater
• Simrad AP-16 Autopilot
• ICOM Commandmic (remotely controls lower level M-506)
• Lenco Trim Tab Controls
• Engine Controls
Equipped with a brand new Next Gen 3.5kW UCM1 Generator replace in June 2017 and currently has approximately 20 hours of use.
• 12 Volt/ 120 Volt
• Pro Nautic 12· 30P Digital Battery Charger
Built on a 23 degree dead-rise Deep V hull she is built to take the seas and get you home safely. She is a semi-custom built to order walk-around cuddy the narrower cabin affords a wide almost center console-esque working space completely around the boat. The higher rails provide security with children onboard. A dry boat and a comfortable boat her amenities are second to none.
Fitted with a Marlin Tower with full controls and a wide assortment of equipment she is ready to go at a moments notice. Along with her full compliment of equipment she even boasts a permanently mounted Brownie Third Lung® Electric Variable Speed Built-In Boat Diving System.
• Fish Box with Maserator
• Single and Double Ladder Back Seats (with storage beneath)
• Elevating Bridge Deck with Electric Ram Assist
• Coaming Pads in Cockpit and Tower
• Two (2) 4,000 GPH HIgh Water Pumps with Alarms
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
• 2" SS Shafts with Dripless Shaft Seals
• Bronze Struts and Rudders
• Quick® Electric Windlass
• Three Sided Eisenglass Enclosure
• Marlin Tower
• Single Spreader Outriggers and Center Rigger
• Glendinning Hose Retrieval Reel for Brownie Third Lung System
• Sea Fire Halon Fire Extinguishing System
• Electric Reel Outlets Port and Starboard in cockpit
• 6 PAX Offshore Survival Raft
• Six (6) Pop-Up SS Cleats
1000 Hour Interval Yanmar
Heat exchangers cleaned, pressure test
Clean/rebuild water pumps
Powered by a pair of Yanmar 6LY3-ETP Turbo Diesels generating 480 horsepower each. She will cruise at a comfortable 28 knots and top out at 35 knots. There are currently 1,100 total hours of usage. Regular routine maintenance has been performed and the vessel runs well and within manufacturer's specifications.
RATED OUTPUT 353 kW / 480 mhp RATED SPEED 3300 rpm DISPLACEMENT 5.813 L [354 cu in] CYLINDERS 6 in-line BORE X STROKE 106 mm x 110 mm TYPE 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled diesel engine EMISSION COMPLIANCE EU: RCD 1, EMC, IMO: MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI
Configuration 24 valve, 4-stroke, vertical, water-cooled diesel engine Maximum output at crankshaft *353 kW@3300 rpm [480 mhp@3300 rpm] Displacement 5.813 L [354 cu in] Bore x stroke 106 mm x 110 mm [4.17 in x 4.33 in] Cylinders In-line Combustion system Direct injection Aspiration Turbocharged with intercooler Starting system Electric starting 12V - 3 kW Alternator 12V - 80A Cooling system Fresh water cooling by centrifugal fresh water pump and rubber impeller seawater pump Lubrication system Enclosed, forced lubricating system Direction of rotation [crankshaft] Counterclockwise viewed from stern Dry weight without gear 640 kg [1411 lbs] Emission compliance EU: RCD 1 EMC IMO: MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI Engine mounting Rubber type flexible mounts NOTE: Fuel condition: Density at 15°C = 0.86 g/cm³; 1 kW = 1.3596 mhp = 1.3410 HP * Fuel temperature 40°C at the inlet of the fuel injection pump [ISO 8665: 1994] Technical data is according to ISO 8665: 1994 DIMENSIONS MARINE DIESEL ENGINES 6LY3-ETP with Yanmar KMH61A marine gear 6LY3-ETP Series Configuration 24 valve, 4-stroke, vertical, water cooled diesel engine Maximum output at crankshaft * 353 kW (480 mhp) / 3300 rpm Continuous rating output at crankshaft 321 kW (436 mhp) / 3198 rpm Displacement 5.813 L (354 cu in) Bore x stroke 106 mm x 110 mm (4.17 in x 4.33 in) Cylinders 6 in line Combustion system Direct injection Aspiration Turbocharged with seawater cooled intercooler Starting system Electrical starting 12V - 3kW Alternator 12V - 80A Cooling system Fresh water cooling by centrifugal fresh water pump and rubber impeller seawater pump Lubrication system Enclosed, forced lubricating system Direction of rotation (crankshaft) Counter clockwise viewed from flywheel side Dry weight without gear 640 kg (1411 lbs) Environmental EPA Tier2, EU RCD, EMC, Marpol 73/78 Annex VI Engine mounting Rubber type flexible mounts NOTE: Fuel condition: Density at 15°C = 0.86 g/cm 3; 1kW = 1.3596 mhp = 1.3410 HP * Fuel temperature 40°C at the inlet of the fuel injection pump (ISO 8665) Technical data is according to ISO 8665 / 3046 Dime