The most recent Mangusta 165 available for sale, built in 2012, hull number seven. Only ever privately used. Offers encouraged.
Built in 2012, MISUNDERSTOOD was handcrafted for a knowledgeable yachtsman, who has owned several Mangusta yachts prior to commissioning hull number seven of the iconic Mangusta 165 series.
The stylish Italian exterior is designed by Stefano Righini. She is powered by triple MTU 4,000 engines that ensures the yacht is capable of cruising comfortably in excess of 30 knots.
MISUNDERSTOOD has a simple modern interior, with beautiful bleached-teak wood floors and limed oak paneling throughout. Accommodation is for up to nine guests in four adaptable en suite cabins: including a full beam master stateroom which boasts a separate owner’s office.
Luxurious facilities include a gym, as well as a media room amidships. The shallow draft is ideal for cruising and frequenting the beautiful waters of The Bahamas.
• The most recent Mangusta 165 available for sale - built in 2012, hull number seven
• Always privately used, with limited owner use
• Very low engine hours: less than 1,300 hours on main engines
• Shallow draft ideal for cruising Florida and The Bahamas
• Top speed of 38 knots & capable of cruising at speeds in excess of 30 knots
• Full beam master stateroom and VIP stateroom
• Accommodation for up to nine guests is four adaptable cabins
• Generous guests spaces – with surprising interior volume and on deck socializing areas
• Gym, office and media room on lower deck, with a jacuzzi on the aft main deck
• Classification: ABS Maltese Cross, A1 Yachting Service, E, Maltese Cross AMS
• US Duty Paid
Owner intends to remove artwork, ornaments and personal effects at sale.