RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is category A – “Ocean” and MCA Category 2 in class (this is not transferable on sale).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull moulding in Flag Blue including colour matched port lights, boot top lines in white and with a silver cavita line.
- The yacht has been built to meet MCA Category 2 which enables her to charter up to 120 miles from a safe haven. This includes, metal through hull fittings in engine room, upgraded pipe work in engine room, upgraded sea water chest, and upgraded sea water strainers.
- Superstructure and all cockpit areas and bulwarks repainted 2018 in Awglrip Snow white.
- Teak decks totally replaced in 2018 including ring deck, superstructure top and cockpit area.In addition, the toe rail was sanded and both the gin and tonic seats on the pushpit and dolphin seats on the pulpit have fresh teak.
- Antifouling in Blue.
Keel & Rudder:
- 13,200kg (29,400lb) performance shaped lead keel with 3% antimony hardening provides a ballast ratio of 39%.
- Semi balanced large kevlar reinforced rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4LHA 200hp diesel engine with gearbox ratio of 3.03:1
- Engine hours – 4583 as at April 2018.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Spare seal carrier fitted.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Three bladed 28” diameter Gori propeller.
- Rope cutter.
- 15hp Maxpower 24volt Bowthruster with the control fitted to the starboard pedestal.
- Throttle control fitted to starboard helm.
- 2 x 32” aluminium white painted hide covered twin wheels with new paint and hide 2018
Note: There is an abundance of spare parts on board, which can be included in the sale.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Manual foot pump for galley fitted in the cupboard underneath the sink. Foot pump plumbed into the main galley tap, with a changeover switch for emergencies.
- Seafresh Water Maker, making 95 litres per hour.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- 2 x High output auto electric pumps in main bilge.
- 1 x Auto electric in forward sail locker.
- Bilge pump with float switch in each of the two stern lockers.
- Total fuel capacity of 1,800 litres (395 gallons) in 2 x high density polyethylene tanks.
- 3 x Racor filters; pre-engine and generator.
- The generator runs off port side tank only; movement of fuel from tank to tank accomplished by fuel return plus manifolded piping with valves and a pump.
- Total water capacity 1,400 litres (307 gallons) in 2 high density polyethylene tanks.
- Spot filter provided for attachment to dock side hose.
- Compact hose provided to connect to dock side including connectors.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water holding tanks for all three heads
- Tecma electric toilets in all heads.
Chart plotter & Radar:
- Garmin GPS map 5015 fitted to the pedestal with GPS fitted to each pedestal.
- Garmin remote linked to the GPS map 5015.
- Garmin GMR18HD High Definition Radome Scanner.
- Raymarine SPX-30.
Sailing Instruments & Communications:
- 2 x i70 multi instrument head fitted to pedestals.
- ST70 Autopilot control head.
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Controller - Handheld wireless remote autopilot.
- Icom 505 multi-channel VHF with DSC.
- Second station VHF Cockpit hand set.
- Mast loud hailer/ fog horn linker to VHF unit.
Navigation desk electronics:
- Vessel tracker - Marine Track.
Communications & weather:
- Icom 801 SSB including Antenna tuning unit, with isolators on backstay for aerial.
- Thrane & Thrane Fleet broadband FB250, with antennae on antennae mast.
- Neovo PC monitor fitted in navigation pod and connected to Laptop.
- AIT250 AIS Class B AIS Transponder.
- Wifi antenna fitted to the transom.
- Internal wireless network installed.
- PC/Laptop docking station.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Cherry interior.
- Teak and holly wood laminate flooring throughout with beige floor save.
- All doors are equipped with high quality door furniture
- Lee cloths in all cabin bunks aft cabin, forward cabin, and pilot berth in Navy.
- Lee cloths in Starboard Aft and Starboard forward Cabin are full length.
- Headlining in Alcantara with cherry wood trim.
Description of layout:
- Centre line double berth forward with ample storage and good ventilation.
- There is an en-suite heads compartment with a separate shower stall.
- The door to the forward cabin has 2 positions and can be moved aft to create an en-suite cabin forward
- A corridor runs aft with 2 x generous upper and lower berth cabins, with ample storage.
- To starboard aft is a heads compartment which serves both these cabins and which is also a useful day head. It is also fitted with a shower.
- Aft into the main deck saloon which is raised to give perfect vision with a raised dining area and a wraparound seating for relaxed dining.
- To starboard is a second sofa in a half u shape.
- The galley is to port and is accessed via 2 steps from the main saloon and is a self-contained area with ample work surfaces and ventilation.
- There is a Force 10 cooker 4-burner cooker with oven the grill.
- There is a lot of storage for galley equipment, a microwave and large fridge and freezer.
- The galley is fully equipped for serious chefs.
- There is a wet locker located by the companionway steps at the forward end of the galley.
- Aft to starboard of the main saloon is the signature Discovery raised navigation station area from which there is excellent vision which makes watch keeping from this area a reality
- Down steps to starboard is a passageway with a large single berth to starboard and a locker aft of this which houses the washing machine. Beneath the berth there is extensive storage.
- To port is access to the walk in engine room housing all the ship’s main systems.
- A door from the passageway leads into the owners’ stateroom with a large centerline double berth, sofa to starboard and lots of storage and hanging space. There is a vanity table with circular seat to port.
- There is a generous en-suite heads with separated shower stall.
- Electric Tecma WCs are fitted in all heads compartments
- Forward cabin has two high level below shelves fitted both port and starboard side.
- Forward cabin head board in Yarwood Venezia Stone.
- Forward cabin roman blinds in Turnberry Nocturne.
- Shade/mosquito Skyscreens.
- Forward cabin door moveable to aft of heads to make this cabin en-suite.
- Forward heads Corian in Savannah (F).
- Mixer shower in the shower compartment.
- Heated towel rail.
Forward Port twin Cabin:
- Roman blinds in Turnberry Nocturne.
- 2 x Reading lights.
- 2 x Robe hooks.
- Shade/mosquito Skyscreens.
- Additional shelf unit fitted for AV.
- Full length mirror on wardrobe.
Forward starboard twin Cabin:
- Oceanair roller black out blind.
- 2 x Reading lights.
- Roman blinds in Turnberry Nocturne.
- Fixed panel at foot of top berth for AV.
- Full length mirror on starboard wardrobe.
- Day heads counter in corian
- Shower rail fitted.
- Separate Nixie tap for shower.
- 1 x robe hook
- Starboard saloon seating – sofa.
- Saloon table – in cherry with extending central leaves.
- Saloon seating in Yarwood Venezia Stone with piping.
- 4 reading lights in saloon.
- Navigation seat cushions in Yarwood Venezia Stone with piping.
- Mast covered in Yarwood Venezia Stone.
- Concealed Sky screens (shade/Mosquito) to Saloon coach roof hatches.
- 2 Front Opening Windows in Saloon.
- Red night light in deckhead about the desk
- Bookshelf fitted aft of navigation desk.
- Bookcase fitted outboard galley.
- Galley bin with pull-out base.
- Spice rack fitted below outboard port light in galley and holds 10 spice bottles.
- Bookshelf fitted above galley sink inboard.
- Bookshelf fitted above galley fridge.
- Red night light in headlining.
- Galley roman blinds in Turnberry Barley.
- Galley Corian in Savannah (F).
Starboard Aft Quarter:
- This utility area comprises the Miele washer dryer; a generous single berth with lee cloth.
- Beneath the berth there are extensive lockers for the storage of spares and other equipment
- Shade/mosquito Skyscreens.
- Aft cabin port side has a vanity unit.
- The vanity unit has a swing mirror aft of the seat.
- Sofa to starboard.
- Bedside cabinets at sides of the double berth.
- Full length Mirror fitted on the aft face of the wardrobe door.
- Safe in aft cabin accessible day safe.
- Aft cabin roman blinds in Turnberry Nocturne.
- 2 x reading lights.
- Aft cabin head board in Yarwood Venezia Stone.
- Transom ports opening.
- Aft Cabin seating in Yarwood Venezia Stone.
- Shade/mosquito Skyscreens to aft cabin.
- Aft heads Corian in Savannah (F).
- Heads floor in Corian Bone.
- Shower mixer tap in the separated shower.
- Lewmar deck gear.
- Selden cutter rig with furling mast and forestays – replaced July 2014.
- Electric in-mast furling.
- Electric Bamar furling for jib and genoa.
- Electric furlers forward replaced in May 2016.
- White finish for mast and boom.
- White painted whisker pole stored up the mast, with the track fitted on forward face of mast.
- Standing rigging – new February 2018.
- Spinnaker (cruising chute) halyard (halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and Spinlock jammer with sheet turning blocks fitted to capping rail on aft quarter).
- Radar Reflector - Sea Me (Active).
- Radar Reflector (passive).
- Leather end protectors to all spreaders.
- 1 x emergency handle for in mast reefing.
- Navtec Hydraulic boom vang.
- Burgee fitted at the top of the mast.
- Lewmar winches; all electric for easy handling in full chrome (except mast winches).
- 2 x Lewmar 77 ECST electric self-tailing winches – primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 CST electric self-tailing winches – main sheet and clew outhaul/staysail sheet at companionway.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 CST manual mast winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 40 manual for the mainsheet traveller.
- 2 x Locking winch handles with pockets.
- Lewmar blocks, track and cars.
- North 3Di inmast furling mainsail (November 2016).
- North 3Di Vectron Jib (November 2016).
- North 3Di Tri radial genoa (November 2016).
- Hood MPS Spinnaker (cruising chute) and Squeezer.
- Sovereign Bravo stainless steel gas barbecue.
- Permanent gas supply and bayonet fitting to barbeque.
- Flush hatches, for all foredeck and aft cabin hatch.
- Lewmar portlights and hatches.
- Side ladder and mounts.
- GS composite folding passerelle
- Both side deck lockers drained separately.
- Teak cockpit table varnished High gloss.
- Antenna mast fitted to transom.
- GPS antennas fitted to the deck.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V6 vertical windlass with rope drum.
- Main anchor 40kg Delta with 100 meters of 12mm calibrated chain.
- Remote control fitted at the bow.
- 10 x Mooring cleats.
- Kedge anchor support fitted on stern.
- Kedge Anchor is aFortress FX 85.
- Stainless steel anchor roller for a kedge.
- 10m Chain + 50 m octoplait nylon for Kedge Anchor.
- Bag for Fortress anchor.
- 2 x 20m nylon mooring warps.
- 2 x 15m nylon mooring warps.
- 1 x emergency tiller.
- 1 x Ensign staff.
- 1 x Boathook.
- Hooks in lazarette for lines and a shelf.
- Grab handles along superstructure top.
- 4 x U-bolts in cockpit for safety harness attachment.
- Stainless steel Dorade, on Plastimo dorade boxes with stainless steel guards.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions
- Sprayhood in Midnight blue sunbrella.
- Bimini in Midnight blue subrella.
- Cockpit table cover in Midnight blue sunbrella.
- Beige saloon table cover.
- Loose covers produced for starboard saloon sofa and port side seating to protect seat when on long passages.
- Cockpit cushions, bases and backrests in Midnight blue canvas with White Vinyl piping to top edge.
- Beige floor covers for interior soles when on passage.
- Two Pedestal covers and wheel covers in Midnight blue sunbrella.
- Dinghy, outboard and barbeque covers all in blue sunbrella.
Tender & Outboard:
- AB 30 AL RIB with Tohatsu 30hp 2 stroke outboard - approximate weight inc. engine and fuel = 329kg.
- Atlas Carbon removable davits in white.
- All safety equipment meets MCA specification for Category 2.
- 4 x Dry powder fire extinguishers.
- Jackstay (Safety lines) run up each side of the deck.
- Valise 6 man liferaft.