The latest generation 70 Hatteras Motor Yacht was debuted at the 2015 Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show, to rave reviews and a handful of orders. This Euro style vessel has since morphed into the freshly anointed M75 PANACERA as of August 2017. (The overall length is 74’6”). There have been 8 models delivered to date, with MAYBE NEXT YEAR, hull # 5, the only enclosed bridge version commissioned thus far.
The sophisticated Italian influenced design features, and her blue water passage making capabilities, elevates the M75 PANACERA to an elite status in the yachting fraternity. In fact, the 2016 June Robb Report awarded her “BEST OF THE BEST”.
- Forward facing bench seating at transom with Release Marine teak table
- 4 portable chairs with covers
- Wet bar – stairwell to bridge deck
- Port & Starboard teak stairs down to teak swim platform with hoop rails
- Water proof stereo speakers - hot and cold shower
- Dual 100amp & 50amp shore cord connections via Glendinning Cable Master
Main Salon and Galley
- Enter from aft deck via electric floor to ceiling double glass doors
- Flat panel Walnut satin/high gloss finish wood treatments throughout
- Walnut flooring with area rug at seating group to starboard
- Tray ceiling
- L shaped couch to starboard – coffee table – occasional chair
- Entertainment center across to port with full audio visual system including Sat TV
- Stairwell next to port down to staterooms
- On deck powder room next forward
- L shaped galley to starboard with island station – full appliances – granite countertops
- Stairwell to port leading up to enclosed flybridge
- U shaped dinette furthest forward with two tables – granite countertops
- Down from the main salon are 4 staterooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Master is full beam, aft with king size bed with headboard, comforter & pillow shams –ample closet and drawer space -- granite countertops – vanity – end table w/lamp -- 2 port lights outboard to port & starboard – audio visual system -- bathroom forward to starboard with double sinks and walk in shower – granite counter tops
- Queen guest stateroom forward to starboard – headboard comforter & pillow shams – end table – granite countertops – hanging locker and drawers – port light -- audio visual system-- ensuite bathroom with stall shower – double sinks -- granite countertops
- Twin guest stateroom across to port – comforters & pillow shams – hanging locker and drawers – 2 port lights –audio visual system -- shares bathroom with queen stateroom across companionway
- VIP stateroom furthest forward with island queen berth – port lights to port & starboard –audio visual system -- comforter & pillow shams – hanging locker & drawers – ensuite bathroom with stall shower – granite counter tops
- GE washer & dryer in companionway
Enclosed Flybridge Skylounge
- Accessed from main salon or bridge deck
- Helm station with Stidd captain & companion chairs with hatch above-- full array of electronics and navigational aids
- 3 additional drop down remote control stations – port & starboard bridge deck, aft -- 1 on aft deck
- L shaped settee to port with table
- Entertainment across to starboard with audio visual system & refrigeration
- Granite countertops
- 12 and 24 Volt DC System
- 110/220 AC System
- 50 and 100 amp dockside service
- Garmin Display GPSMAP 8617 17" HD Touchscreen
- Garmin GSD-24 Digital Black Box Network Sounder
- Garmin B260 Bronze Transducer
- Garmin GMR 1226XHD2-6 12kw open array radar with 6' antenna
- Garmin Autopilot GHP Reactor Hydraulic Corepack with Smartpump
- Garmin AIS 600
- ICOM M604 VHF Radio
- Furuno Digital Depth Remote Display RD-33
- Garmin GXM52 XM Satellite antenna
- KVH Tracvision HD7 US SAT TV System
- KVH Tracvision HD7 Empty Dome Baseplate
- KVH H25 HDTV Direct TV Receiver for HD7 and HD11 only - US Service
- Hatteras 42950A Breaker Panel 12 volt
- Garmin GC10 Marine Camera
- Seating/ sun lounge with cushions & cover
- Lounge seating port & starboard
- Anchor windlass and dual 100amp and 50amp shore power cord connections
- Ample storage
- Accessed from enclosed fly bridge or stairwell from aft deck
- Wet bar – gas barbeque grill & seating
- 1500 lb. Nautical Structures davit
- 13.6 Walker Bay tender with Honda 40 hp. outboard
- Stainless rails aft
- Drop down controls - port & starboard
- Accessed from aft deck or transom door
- Double berth cabin to port -- audio visual system – closet & drawers
- Single berth cabin across to starboard – audio visual system – closet & drawers
- Full bathroom & stall shower shared by the 2 guest cabins
- GE washer & dryer
- Accessed from crew quarters thru watertight door
- Twin UPGRADED C-32A Caterpillar engines – 1900 hp. each with transferrable CAT warranties thru December 2021
- Twin 29 KW Onan generators
- ABT Trac Stabilizers - 7.5 sq. ft. fins
- ABT Trac hydraulic 35hp bow thruster - stern thruster
- Electrical distribution panels
- 12 & 24 volt DC system - 110 & 230 volt AC system
- Dual Raycor fuel filters
- Spot Zero water filtration system
Access options are from boarding gates aft to port & starboard, and forward gate to starboard via a Marquipt tide ride ladder with swivel base. If moored at floating dock can step on swim platform and up port or starboard stairs to aft deck. The stairs, ladders and aft deck are teak.
The aft deck, with seating and wet bar, has stairwell to starboard leading to the fly bridge boat deck -- and a portside stairwell down to the crew quarters and engine room. Full walk around side decks lead to foredeck seating.
Enter the main salon thru double glass electric doors from aft deck. The primary seating area is to starboard with entertainment section across to port, followed by stairwell down to staterooms aft, then on deck powder room and stairwell to enclosed fly bridge. The galley is next to port, with a U shaped, aft facing settee furthest forward.
The enclosed Fly Bridge – Sky Lounge, is accessed from salon stairwell or boat deck. The helm station, settee and entertainment section occupy this most desirable space.
There are 4 staterooms below decks with full beam master aft, twin guest stateroom to port -- queen guest stateroom across to starboard and VIP with island queen stateroom furthest forward. Three bathrooms service the staterooms.
Crew quarters are aft with 2 separate cabins (1 double & 1 single) and a shared bathroom. The engine room is next forward with twin (upgraded) C-32A Caterpillar 1900 hp. engines (full transferable warranties thru December 2021) and twin 29KW Onan generators.
Offered at approximately $1,000,000 below replacement cost, MAYBE NEXT YEAR is absolutely “better than new”. She is the only Enclosed Bridge –Sky Lounge – M75 PANACERA commissioned by Hatteras Yachts. With moderate, private use, less than a year old she is in remarkable condition both cosmetically & mechanically. Fully transferrable engine & generator warranties is yet another significant benefit.
If you are in the market for a 1st class – manageable vessel, with the newest generation design & systems – look no further!!