Sleeps eight in four staterooms plus four crew in two crew cabins. The Master stateroom is on the main deck with three guest staterooms below. The Captain's cabin is behind the wheelhouse with the crew below in the bow.
Situated forward on the main deck, the Master stateroom has a large King-sized berth with drawers under and nightstand on both sides. She has a desk to starboard with cabinets on both sides to starboard, and a settee on the port side. The Master bathroom is beautifully appointed with heated floor and towel rack, custom marble with two sinks, and plenty of cabinet storage. Additionally, there are his & her ‘walk-in’ closets provided with shelves, hanging lockers and drawers. There is a full entertainment system with Flat screen TV, and a Bose sound system, running Plex, Apple T.V. and an internet connection for Netflix.
The VIP cabin is located below decks forward of the two guest cabins and features a large double berth with drawers and a nightstand on port side, one wardrobe with drawers and shelves, and cabinets on the hull side. There is a flat screen TV and full entertainment system, running Plex, Apple T.V. and an internet connection for Netflix etc. VIP cabin has an ensuite toilet, heated marble floor, custom-built wooden, mirrored cabinets with marbled top basin, and a shower with marble tile.
Guest cabins (Port & Starboard)
Two similar cabins are situated aft of the VIP, featuring large double berths with drawers and nightstands on both sides, and one wardrobe with shelves. Bathroom and shower are similar to the VIP accommodation. Flat screen TV and entertainment system, running Plex, Apple T.V. and an internet connection for Netflix etc.
Here you will find a fantastic, full glass bridge and organised instrument console for worldwide cruising, including overhead instrument panel above front windows and a “clear view” wiper on the center window. The captain, crew and guests have a raised leather sofa and two helm seats to utilize the area along with chart table and an overhead compass rose feature. The Captain has filing cabinets in both ends of settee and storage under seats with drop down doors. Book shelves above the settee provide plenty of storage. Weather tight doors to side deck give easy access to the wing stations and Portuguese walkway just outside. Please see next page for full list of Electronics.
Skylounge/Upper Aft Deck
Further aft, the guests can enjoy the Skylounge with large windows and easy access to the upper aft deck. A flat screen TV raises out of a hidden cabinet with full entertainment system and Bose surround sound. There are two electric reclining armchairs on port side with small coffee table in the middle of the room, accentuated by a beautiful wooden table with a chessboard inlay on the Starboard side. (Gym cycle behind armchairs can be removed) Leading out onto the aft sundeck, guests can relax on movable settees and table. (Note: The Captain’s cabin with 2 bunks, shower and toilet is located between the Skylounge and Wheelhouse.)
Here is the most popular area of the boat with large areas to relax and endless views of the surrounding cruising grounds. Little Blue undoubtedly has one of the largest sundecks of any yacht in her class.
- Large wet bar, with four swiveling bar stools under the hard top.
- (2) "hot rock" electric Siemens barbeques.
- Siemens refrigerator under counter
- U-Line Ice maker (model Series 95) under counter.
- Stainless steel sink and spray head faucet with flexible extended hose.
- Breakfast table and half round sofa.
- Three large movable sun beds.
- Seating areas forward of the bar.
- Two access points from the Skylounge and upper aft deck.
- Secondary navigation station forward
This massive guest area flows seamlessly from the outside dining/relaxing on the Aft Deck through the comfortable Main Deck Salon into the formal dining area. The formal dining area features a table with inlaid compass rose, seating for six guests, mirrored cabinets for glasses and excellent lighting. The Salon area has comfortable settees, surrounded by large windows for fantastic natural light. Here one will also find a large flat screen LG TV (upper/lower) with full Bose surround sound entertainment system running Plex, Apple T.V. and an internet connection for Netflix etc.
Appointed with black granite counter tops and large windows, the ship's galley is perfectly organized for extended trips with guests.
- Siemens ceramic electric cook top (model KM 433)
- Siemens combination microwave and exhaust fan
- (2) Siemens refrigerators (stand up)
- Siemens deep freezer (stand up)
- Siemens oven
- Siemens dishwasher
- Under-counter cabinets for secured storage of pots and pans
- Crockery lockers in which the crockery is securely installed
- Over-counter cupboards with shelves
- Coffee machine
Access to all decks is possible by a central stairwell as well as outside stairs. The Central Stairwell is finished with non-slip varnish and elegant stainless-steel banisters.
Two berths on the lower deck with ensuite toilet shower basin, heated floor, and towel rack for crew bathroom. There is a nearby Siemens Washer and Siemens Tumble dryer. (Note: Captain’s cabin aft of wheelhouse in sky lounge area with two bunks, toilet and shower.)
Spacious garage to stow tender, toys and water sports equipment out of sight.
- Williams 385 Turbo jet tender
- (2) BIC kayaks
- One Sea Biscuit
- Fishing rods and an assortment of fishing gear
- Assortment of mask, snorkels and flippers, life jackets and wet suits
- Simrad/Robertson instrument package
- Running two independent GPS / Depth / Radar / Chart plotting systems displayed across 3 large Simrad GB60 screens
- NSS9 Simrad evo2 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display with 9-inch display
- IS42 Digital Display: Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1-inch color screen, operating on 12 vdc.
- Wind transducer on mast
- Jastram rudder indicator display
- Böning touch screen monitor with ships tank levels, power supplies, door sensors, pumps etc.
- (2) Sanshin search and rescue lights
- Kahlenburg M – 511A Whislte control
- AIS Class A
- Böning ships systems and resources monitoring screen in the Engine room
- GPS system Simrad GN33. Operating from 24 vdc.
- GPS separately for CX54 Plotter/Radar
- Simrad GB60 15”
- Simrad radar type CX54 color radar/Plotter navstation. One 15” TFT screen
- S-ARPA function
- Simrad GB60 is used with Nobeltec with radar overlay;
- Simrad GB60 is used with Navionics, both run independently
Computer for navigation and communication
- All communication connected to the computer network in the yacht
- HP ENVY 5530 printer
- For weather, navigational and electronic information within 200 miles offshore. A Navtex system is located on the bridge type NWF NAV 10. Operating from 24 vdc.
- Information on display or paper
- Low noise printer (paper thermal 80mm wide)
- Autopilot system type Simrad/Robertson A50. Professional autopilot, with AP50 control unit and high rate compass sensor. Operating from 24 vdc.
- One AP50 control unit
- Simrad CG80 Gyro Compass
- Fluxgate compass as backup
Search and Rescue
- (2) EPIRBs: ACR. Automatically deployable 406 MHz EPIRB, with GPS interface
- SART. ACR, Radar transponder for search and rescue.
Navigation, Flying Bridge
- Simrad/Robertson instrument package
- IS42 digital multi repeater display (speed/depth/GPS/wind)
- IS15 analogue rudder indicator display
- Simrad connected to the GB60
- Simrad connected to the CX54 Radar/Plotter
- Simrad/Robertson A50
- AP50 control unit
- Compass repeater
- GPS repeater
- Speed and depth repeater
- Iridium Sat phone;
- Simrad VHF RS87 Transceiver. Two handsets - one in the Bridge and one on flybridge
- ICOM M802 Long range SSB Radio located on the bridge
- AIS Class A
- Panasonic telephone/intercom system consisting of:
- Panasonic KX-TD 8-16 central telephone intercom unit suitable for 8 CO lines and 9 internal stations;
- (9) telephones in accommodations
- Telephone in engine room
- Camera system with 2 pan/tilt and zoom dome cameras for outside (aft deck and mast head), 1 camera for engine room
- Camera system to be foreseen from a camera server connected to LAN network so that all cameras are monitored on the bridge computer screen
Little Blue is a massive trideck, full-displacement, long range motor yacht with an unequalled interior volume. Finished to high standards and in excellent condition, she represents an opportunity to explore the world without waiting. She is designed and outfitted to be self-reliant and safe on worldwide, remote cruises.
In February 2014, the hull was repainted by Yachtworks in Bodrum Turkey.
Prospective buyers will be very impressed by the accommodation and space this yacht has to offer versus any other yacht in her size range.