Built for a yachting connoisseur, EXCELLENCE V distills many years of experience into a masterful design. She is a stunning example of best in class Northern European yacht building.
EXCELLENCE V enters the sales market as one of the few high pedigree yachts available for sale in this size sector of the market. The renowned German yard of Abeking & Rasmussen seamlessly achieved a number of key features including a central glass guest elevator servicing all five decks, encircled by a dramatic central staircase, a dedicated cinema, a water-front gym, an oversized beach club, a full owner's deck and multiple outdoor lounge areas with spa pools.
With a huge gross tonnage of 1,632, EXCELLENCE V has the interior volume and comfort of a 246' (75 meter) yacht in a 199' (60.9 meter) yacht footprint. Despite her size this still allows her unique access to St Barths.
Her sweeping exterior lines complement the vastness of the striking interior penned by the award-winning team at Reymond Langton Design.
EXCELLENCE V has been lovingly maintained with regular upgrades and presents immaculately. In 2017 this included a repaint to the superstructure, full main engine service and a rebuild of the generators.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 adaptable cabins, with up to 18 crew. Offers encouraged.
• Extraordinary exterior and interior penned by the award-winning Reymond Langton Design
• Highly experienced owner/captain team that have successfully delivered five of the world's finest new construction projects
• Full owner's deck
• Guest elevator from lower deck to sun deck
• Multiple access points to the sea
• Wide side decks
• Dedicated cinema and waterfront gym
• Enviable charter record and repeat bookings
• Accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins
• Meticulously maintained to the highest degree
• Transatlantic range
• Classification: Lloyd's + 100A1, SSC, Yacht Mono, G6, LMC, UMS
Owner intends to remove artwork, ornaments and personal effects at sale