REFIT As an example of the continued exemplary care of this one owner yacht, the follow was done in 2017;
- Mast removed, stripped, all standing rod rigging was replaced, all running rigging was replaced, Harken furlers sent back to Harken rebuilt as new, Hood Stoway rebuilt, mast step serviced and painted, mast painted in Awlgrip 2000 color oyster.
- Navtec systems including Vang and Backstay adjuster rebuilt
- Painting of the entire yacht, consisted of removing all hatches, replacing all glass (Lexan) painting interior portion of hatch opening, removal of all port lights, replacing old Lexan with new ½” Lexan, (port lights also have Cherry sliders to block light when desired) removal of all deck fittings, cockpit instrumentation and reinstalling after paint work completed. Simply a proper time-consuming job done right. Hull is Awlgrip 2000 in Royal Blue, Non skid areas are Moondust, and cockpit, cabin sides in Oyster.
- Teak decks, new 5/8” teak decks hand laid by Tony Rigo of Portsmouth RI, not a quick TDS system.
- Generator; new Westerbeke 8 KW installed with all new hoses etc.
- Batteries for the House system, 10 Lifeline AGM 8D’s installed, 4 new 8D for main engine and bowthruster. One Group 37 for generator start.
- Centerboard serviced new centerboard cable installed
- Teak floors removed and refinished in satin varnish.
- Refrigeration system updated with new Seafrost 24 VDC for refrigeration and freezer.
- Rudder removed, new upper and lower bearings installed
SHOWTIME features Three private staterooms each with its own head it in a stunning American Cherry interior offering an elegant varnished décor with custom designed wood valances dispersing the air conditioning through-out the yacht. Teak floors just refinished in matt finish.
SHOWTIME,offers the renown Little Harbor cockpit with easy access, comfortable seating with varnished Teak drop leaf table, all sailing handling controlled from the helm and up to date instrumentation and electronics.
Interest to note, there is nothing obscuring the view forward from the Helm, making SHOWTIME a delight to sail.
Additionally, SHOWTIME features the delightful owner’s private cockpit aft.
The Main Salon is accessed from the stairs from the expansive cockpit and features a large U-shaped dining area to port, with custom barrel chair on the inboard side of the dining table. (The teak double inboard seat has been removed but is in storage and available) Opposite to starboard is a straight settee with seating for three, tremendous storage both under the settee and in the raised panel lockers. Forward of the dining table is a 40” flat panel TV fitted to the bulkhead, with surround sound speakers.
Unusual for a Little Harbor, there are no cabinets above the seating areas in the main salon creating a much airier and open feeling.
All interior lighting in SHOWTIME is LED, with valance lighting in the salon and master stateroom.
Forward of SHOWTIME’S salon are two very spacious guest staterooms, the first with a full double berth to port, including a hanging locker, drawers, and large mirror. Opposite to the starboard side are two full heads, one directly opposite the double stateroom and one ensuite with the forward VIP stateroom. The VIP consists of a very large berth that may be configured in either two large single berths or with the filler in place a king size berth. Lockers abound, and the port lights have custom sliding shutters. (Cherry on the inside, but the outside is painted Royal Blue to match the hull color when closed, another example of the attention to detail in this yacht)
Moving aft from the salon a fully equipped Galley is on starboard, with two large Cherry finished cold plate upright regigerators, and a spacious deep freezer in the countertop. The stove and refrigeration are on the outboard side of the Galley which creates one of two means of access to the Master Stateroom aft. Long counters with wonderful storage above and below makes this area a Chef’s delight.
Opposite and aft of the salon on port is the second access to the Master, starting with a full navigation station just aft of the salon. The owners spacious head with stall shower is aft of the nav station, with the inboard side providing full access to the center-line engine room.
SHOWTIME’s Master Stateroom offers a full King berth with custom mattress just off set to port, two large hanging lockers, numerous drawers and storage, a comfortable settee to starboard that serves double duty as a secure sea berth. A large hatch offers access to the owner’s private cockpit. (please note the cherry ladder has been removed to accommodate the larger berth, but is in storage if desired)
12VDC and 110/220 VAC electrical systems, with 50-amp shore cords and New 2017 Westerbeke 8 KW generator (90 hours 3/2018)
- Victron 100-amp charger
- Inverter of 4000 watt, with built in 100-amp charger for House batteries
- 10 Lifeline AMG 8D house battery bank with parallel for main engine, new 2017
- 4- Odyssey deep cycle 8D batteries for main engine and bow thruster 2017
- Group 37 Lifeline AMG battery for generator (2017)
- Main engine with two 160-amp alternators one for house bank and one for engine/bow thruster bank
- Generator alternator
- Grounding system with 6” copper strap glassed in hull
- All LED lights on deck and interior