Built for a yachting connoisseur, she enters the sales market as one of the few high pedigree yachts for sale in this size sector of the market.
Built for a yachting connoisseur, EXCELLENCE V distills many years of experience into a masterful design. She is a stunning example of best in class Northern European yacht building.
Link to view the EXCELLENCE V video:
EXCELLENCE V enters the sales market as one of the few high pedigree yachts available for sale in this size sector of the market. The renowned German yard of Abeking and Rasmussen seamlessly achieved a number of key features including a central elevator servicing all five decks, encircled by a dramatic central staircase, a dedicated cinema, a water-front gym, an oversized beach club, a full owner's deck and multiple outdoor lounge areas with spa pools.
With a huge gross tonnage of 1,632, EXCELLENCE V has the interior volume and comfort of a 75 metre yacht in a 60.9 metre yacht footprint. Despite her size this still allows her unique access to St Barths.
Her sweeping exterior lines complement the vastness of the striking interior penned by the award-winning team at Reymond Langton Design.
EXCELLENCE V has been lovingly maintained with regular upgrades and presents immaculately. In 2017 this included a repaint to the superstructure, full main engine service and a rebuild of the generators.
She can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 adaptable cabins, with up to 18 crew. Offers encouraged.
• Extraordinary exterior and interior penned by the award-winning Reymond Langton Design
• Highly experienced owner/captain team that have successfully delivered multiple new construction projects
• Full owner's deck
• Five-level elevator
• Multiple access points to the sea
• Wide side decks
• Dedicated cinema and waterfront gym
• Enviable charter record and repeat bookings
• Accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins
• Meticulously maintained to the highest degree
• Transatlantic range
• Classification: Lloyd's + 100A1, SSC, Yacht Mono, G6, LMC, UMS
Owner intends to remove artwork, ornaments and personal effects at sale. A detailed exclusion list is available.