The main level includes a spacious salon with full wetbar, interior stairwell port aft (leading down to the aft two staterooms & engine room), just forward to starboard is an interior stairwell leading up to the skylounge. A day head is opposite the galley. The galley is open with bar seating and country kitchen dinette. Forward and to starboard are stairs leading down to the forward staterooms. The forward companionway has a GE Spacemaker washer/dryer.
The aft area has two staterooms, head with stall shower, work space with a second GE Spacemaker washer/dryer, U-Line refrigerator, granite counter top and aft access hatch. The engine room is accessed forward and steps aft lead up to the cockpit. These same steps are hinged for interior access to the large lazarette space.
Makore burl on the horizontal surfaces and straight grain Makore on the walls create a warm, comfortable feeling throughout. All port lights have stainless steel covers and screens. LED lighting throughout (new 2016).
The enclosed skylounge adds tremendous overall interior space. It is 18” longer than the standard skylounge.
- Helm station with access to all systems
- Overhead alarm panel
- Window defroster
- (2) Interlink wireless remote controls
- Hart tank tender fuel & potable water
- (2) Genset control panels with gauges
- Trac digital stabilizers control
- Trim tab level indicator
- (2) Caterpillar displays
- American bow & stern thruster controls
- Logitech wired mouse
- Mahogany wood wheel
- Bilge pump monitor
- Misc. equipment manuals
- Samsung 40" HDTV & Samsung 26" HDTV (new 2016)
- Denon DVD 1800 BD Blu Ray
- Denon DVD surround receiver ADV-1000
- Direct TV HDTV receiver
- Elbex EXS-128 Switcher CCTV
- (4) Wema fuel gauges
- (1) Wema potable water tank gauge
- (3) 19” glass panel monitors
- Nauticomp control
- Glendenning electronic engine controls
- (3) Speich windshield wipers
- Windlass remote control
- (2) Stidd leather helm seats
- Compaq navigation computer w/Nobeltec charts updated 2017
- D-Link wireless router
- HP keyboard
- Climate control
- (2) sky light hatches
- L-shaped teak dinette
- Carpet sole
- U-Line 6 cu. ft. refrigerator icemaker
- Yacht controller (new 2016)
- Sliding door leading to the flybridge/boat deck
"Big Daddy" is a terrific example of knowledgeable outfitting and continuous upgrades and top maintenance. The huge skylounge adds to the comfort of cruising, together with the county kitchen, day head, inviting salon with bar, large aft deck with dining table, and cockpit for fishing or water activities. Stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, multiple docking stations and the addition of the "Yacht Controller" wireless docking station make boat handling a confident task. The 3 staterooms forward are ideal for the owner's party, while the two aft staterooms are versatile for additional guests or crew. 2,400 gallons of fuel combined with the dependable Caterpillar engine power create endless cruising possibilities for her new owner. LLC owned. Shown by appointment.
All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; charts; fishing equipment; tools; spare parts; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.