SHILANDI III is an excellent opportunity to purchase a superb Selene 57. She has seen primarily seasonal use with most of her life spent cruising New England and the Canadian Maritimes. Her comfortable three stateroom accommodations with the preferred private entrance to the master cabin, ruggedness and ease of operation were paramount requirements for the experienced owners for their higher latitude cruising.
• U.S. and Canadian Duty Paid
• Bow and stern thrusters, joystick control
• A/C and diesel heating system
• Yanmar get-home engine
• Cummins QSM 11, low hours
• All new AGM batteries
• Walk-in engine room
• Preferred layout with private entrance to master cabin
• Recent bottom paint, varnish and stabilizer service
• New exterior canvas and bimini - July 2018
SHILANDI III sleeps six in three private staterooms, plus additional berths in the pilothouse and main salon. All seats and backrests are green velour with navy blue hard-wearing covers. The interior joinerwork is all teak, carefully finished with satin finish. Cabin soles are varnished teak and holly, countertops are granite and Corian, with granite tile in heads.
From the large aft cockpit area, one enters the main salon through a watertight Dutch door. An L-shaped settee is to port with custom teak high/low table; opposite to starboard are a long settee and cabinets for storage and an entertainment system. Large opening windows provide great visibility, light and ventilation. There is a flat screen TV and an Alpine DVD/CD/FM stereo.
Further forward, the U-shaped galley with bar countertop provides generous storage and counter space and is easily accessible from both salon and pilothouse. Galley storage is further enhanced by the lazarette located under the aft cockpit, where there is a Grunert deep freeze with holding plates, numerous other storage lockers and a work bench ideal for long-range cruising. Opposite the galley, a private stairway leads down a half level to the master stateroom, as well as to the main access door to the engine room. The engine room can also be accessed through a lift-up floor in the salon or through a watertight escape door in the lazarette.
• Granite/Corian countertops
• Scandvik double stainless steel sinks
• Force 10 propane stove with oven
• GE microwave/convection oven
• Tundra refrigerator/freezer
• Custom dish and glass storage
• Frigoboat refrigerator/freezer in forward stairway
• Spectra fresh water maker in lazarette
Moving past the galley, one walks up a half level to the spacious pilothouse. There is a full-width console for instrumentation and electrical panels, along with generous counter space. Visibility is great even while seated in the custom Stidd helm chair. A raised L-shaped settee with table is behind, as well as a pilot berth. Easy access to side decks with watertight Dutch doors on each side and a companionway leading up a half level to the flybridge. A second stairway to starboard leads down to both the guest and master staterooms.
The VIP stateroom is forward with a centerline Queen berth, two large hanging lockers and numerous drawers and storage lockers. A head is aft to starboard with Tecma electric toilet and separate shower stall, accessible from both guest staterooms.
A second guest cabin is further aft to port with offset twin berths, one athwartships, one fore and aft, with a nice desk/office space built in.
The full-width master cabin is located aft and offers incredible space and natural light, thanks to the opening portholes in the hull. There is a Queen-sized berth and an ensuite head; shower stall is to starboard. A private stairway aft leads up only a half level to the salon/galley area for easy access.
Large flybridge area features an L-shaped settee, table, two helm seats and built-in BBQ, sink and storage cabinets, all protected by a rugged bimini attached to a fiberglass radar arch aft. Leading aft to the boat deck, there is ample space for dinghy storage, as well as an outside sunning area.
• Airtex hydraulic dinghy davit
• Full-width heavy duty fly bridge bimini
• Hinged radar arch
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
• Naiad stabilizers with Datum control
• Two Raymarine RI 80 CRL radar/chart/plotters in pilothouse
• Raymarine RN 300 GPS
• Raymarine ST60 wind instrument
• Raymarine DS 600X fish finder
• Raymarine RL70C display on fly bridge
• Raymarine ST8000 autopilot with remote control
• Raymarine speed, depth and log
• Raymarine tridata display at both stations
• VDO rudder angle indicator
• 5" Danforth Constellation compass
• Remote cameras in engine room and fly bridge, viewed from pilothouse
• ICOM ICM602 VHF/hailer with full-function remote mike
• ICOM ICM402 VHF with full-function remote mike
• ICOM M802 SSB
• Global Star tri-mode sat phone
• Digital cell phone amp
• Brass ship's clock
• Brass aneroid barometer
• Samsung 22" LCD TV in salon
• Alpine DVD/CD/AM/FM control head
• Speakers in cabins and fly bridge
• Sat TV / Sea Tel satellite tracking system
• Samsung 22" TV in master
• Samsung 15" TV in forward stateroom
• 24 volt DC / 110 volt AC system
• Northern Lights 12K generator / 2,350 hours (August 2018)
• Balmar 24 volt / 220 amp alternator on main engine to charge house battery bank, plus standard alternator to charge start batteries with custom mount and guard.
• Heart 2500 watt inverter/charger with link 2000 control panel
• 50 amp/220 volt shore power with Cable Master storage reel
• Lifeline AGM batteries - (6) house (new 8/15), (2) engine/gen, (2) each stern/bow thruster (2017)
• Central vacuum system
• ACR search light
• Kahlenberg dual horns
• Vinmar outlets and light switch panels with dimmers
• Frigast stainless steel reading lights
• Cantalupi overhead lights
• LED overhead lighting in engine room
• Single Cummins 450 hp diesel with four-blade prop / 3,150 hours (August 2018)
• Cummins electronic and mechanical engine gauge packages
• Spurs line cutters
• Dual Racor filter systems for main engine, get-home and generator (with water alarms)
• ESI fuel polishing system with de-bug filter
• Hynautic engine controls
• Yanmar 56 hp get-home engine with folding propeller
• Side Power bow and stern thrusters with joystick controls
• Cruisair reverse air conditioning (64,000 BTU)
• Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
• 5 x hand-hel fire extinguishers
• Raritan ice maker
• Asko W6441 washer and T731 dryer units in lazarette
• Grunert freezer in lazarette
• Reverso oil change system for main engine, get-home and generator
• Hurricane diesel hot water heating system. (Heats domestic hot water, as well as all living areas, including lazarette and engine room, engine pre-heater and engine as heat source).
Hull is Flag Blue Awlgrip with red boot top. Aft and side decks are teak. Bow and fly bridge decks are Moon Dust Awlgrip non-skid.
The Portuguese bridge provides useful storage and protection, with a comfortable settee facing forward on the foredeck. Twin foredeck lockers with fresh and salt water wash-downs. There is ready access aft from the bridge along both sides leading to a roomy covered aft cockpit space with settee, varnished teak table and bar storage locker. Boarding doors are on each side, as well as a door leading down to the swim platform aft. There are additional boarding doors at the pilothouse.
Additionally, there are:
• Teak side decks and aft cockpit sole
• Varnished teak cap rail with covers and name boards
• Ideal anchor windlass with chain counter and remote controls
• #105 CQR anchor with 300' chain
• 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 300' chain
• Fortress FX55 anchor with rode in lazarette
• Saltwater chain wash-down system
• Fresh and salt water wash-downs on foredeck and cockpit
• Cockpit hot water shower
• Avon SE 360 Seasport tender with custom chocks on boat deck
• Yamaha 40 hp 4-stroke engine
• Airitex hydraulic dinghy davit
• Full-width heavy duty fly bridge bimini
• Hinged radar arch
• Swim ladder
• Flat top cleats on swim platform
• Switlik 6-man life raft
• 8 x life jackets
• Life ring
• Pains Wessex/McMurdo GPS 406 mhz EPIRB
• First aid kit
• Extensive tool kit and cruising spares
• Custom Selene cutlery in galley
• Custom bedding throughout
• Bronze ship's bell
• All doors are Diamond Seaglase watertight
The Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.