RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull: GRP.
- Awlgrip Flag Blue (2006).
- Teak deck, coach roof and cockpit (2006).
Keel & Rudder:
- Iron keel.
- Rudder shaft replaced 2013.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH-2TE 75hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 2000 as of Nov 2018.
- Engine last serviced: Summer 2018.
- Cruising speed – approx 8 knots @ 2800rpm or 7 knots @ 2500rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 9 knots @ 3500rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 4 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 600nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed Flex-o-fold folding propeller (2013).
- Spare fixed 3 blade propeller.
- Shaft replaced 2013.
- Stainless steel wheel with suede cover.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Calorifier, 20 litres, heated by engine and 220 V shore power (2013).
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps (main bilge and engine bay).
- 1 x Manual whale gusher.
- Total capacity of 330 litres.
- Total capacity of 700 litres in 6 tanks.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 20 litres for each toilet, through-hull and deck disposal.
Summary of Accommodation:
- All teak interior.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- All upholstery in salon and cabins new 2017.
- Forward cabin with double berth, sofa off set to starboard and en-suite heads to port.
- Saloon offset to port opposite large chart table and galley aft of the chart table.
- 2 aft cabins, starboard with large single berth and bunk above.
- Port cabin with double berth.
- Aft heads behind galley with separate shower opposite which doubles as a wet locker.
- 3-spreader mast, keel stepped, 65 ft (tall version).
- Rigid vang.
- Inner forestay fitted 2013 and removed 2018.
- Wire and Bamar furler for inner forestay.
- Backstay adjuster.
- Slab reefing with two reefing points.
- Profurl genoa furling.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole (no pole up/down rigged).
- Stainless steel bowsprit for gennaker.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 on coachroof.
- 2 x Lewmar 66.
- 2 x Lewmar 54.
- 2 x Lewmar 48.
- 1 x Lewmar on mast for kick/reefing.
- Fully battened laminate main with two reefing points, Hannibal sailmakers (2010).
- 140% laminate furling genoa, Hannibal sailmakers, some delamination (2010).
- Fully battened dacron main with two reefing points (2003).
- 140 % dacron furling genoa (2003).
- Staysail (2012).
- Spinnaker, blue/white.
- Gennaker in snuffer – red.
- Manually opening transom platform with bathing ladder and hot water shower.
- Opening gate in guardrail on starboard.
- Cockpit locker.
- Stern locker.
- Teak gangway.
- Gas bottles for propane (Scandinavia) and butane (Camping Gaz, continent).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass with remote control in cockpit.
- 25kg CQR anchor with 65 m chain.
- 25kg Bruce anchor with 50 m chain.
- Mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Helm cover.
- Sprayhood over companionway, 2014.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac inflatable, 2012, used only a few times.
- 4hp Yanmar outboard.
- 8-person valise liferaft (Serviced last in 2009 – currently not stored on board).
- Jack stays.
- Selection of life jackets.
- 2 x Horse shoe life buoys (2017).
- Offshore flares.
- 1kg in each cabin (2017).
- 2kg in galley (2017).