Dealer Ship blends modern styling, performance and luxurious accommodations seamlessly to make her one of the nicest examples of the very popular 112’ series. She features a highly customized interior with rich mahogany joinery, custom stonework, and state-of-the-art A/V and electronics packages to include Kaleidescape Entertainment System.
Her four stateroom layout features a king sized master with his and her baths, a large VIP and two guest staterooms. The main salon and dining areas are very spacious and provide plenty of seating with panoramic views. The country kitchen features the much desired island layout with seating forward in the large settee.
The extravagant wheelhouse offers ample seating, 270 degree views and a full array of electronics.
The expansive flybridge features a full helm station and wing control stations on both sides. To starboard there is U-shaped seating and to port a full bar with seating for four, refrigerator, sink, ice machine and BBQ for entertaining. Walking aft and down a couple of steps, there is additional seating to starboard with a built-in Jacuzzi to port. Aft on the boat deck is a 18' Novurania with Yamaha 115hp four stroke motor, a 2500 lb. Nautical Structures crane and chocks.
The crew cabins are aft with access from the aft deck and egress from the transom door featuring a en-suite captain's cabin with queen size berth, a crew cabin with upper and lower bunks, a deckhand's cabin with a single berth and a full head between the two cabins. Crew cabin has a dinette and a courtesy area in the companionway with full laundry facilities. The access to the engine room is forward.
- Sub-Zero 48″ refrigerator/freezer
- Dacor 5-burner touchtop cooktop
- Dacor 30″ convection oven
- GE microwave w/vent hood
- Insikerator hot water dispenser
- Broan trash compactor
- Custom Sapele hardwood & Tiama cabinetry
- Custom center island w/ 3 bar stools
- (2) Sub-Zero pullout freezer drawers & ice maker in center island
- Custom leather upholstered settee & table w/stone top & crescent edge
- Dinette counters & storage cabinet tops are custom mahogany & Sapele edge with high gloss finish
- Raised panels, overhead cove molding & back lighting
- Custom soffit w/crown molding & rope lighting
- Custom window treatments w/electric blinds & roman shades
- Amtico flooring in hardwood pattern w/elegant inlaid border
- Samsung 47″ flatscreen TV, Satellite receiver & Crestron 2-way touch panel control
- Custom leather wrapped stainless handrails down to VIP stateroom
Utility/Pantry: Port Companionway
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- U-line wine cooler
- Miele Novotronic stackable washer & dryer
- Amtico flooring
- Kaleidescape system & Crestron XM/FM stored here
All owner’s and crew personal items (list to be provided)
Art work throughout
Crews personal tools
Name boards on sides and aft
DEALER SHIP was originally built by a lifelong yachtsman who is currently taking delivery of his third Westport. The current (second) owner has spared no expense in keeping the yacht in absolute pristine condition. She has only enjoyed private use and never seen a day of charter. The list of custom features and upgrades make DEALER SHIP a must see for anyone in the 112’ Westport market.