This is a rare opportunity to acquire a performance sail-yacht designed by Vallicelli. Constructed in Kevlar composite with a carbon rigging, this sloop is built to exacting standards by CN Yacht 2000.
CN Yacht 2000 specializes in yachts from 55-80 feet and this is the best example. LADISEA is one of three sloop 78's and boasts a generous inventory. The carbon mast and boom keep weight low down adding to stability. The Kevlar hull gives this yacht a great strength and power, suiting both for family cruising and competitive racing.
LADISEA can accommodate up to 7 guests and 4 crew. It has 3 ensuite cabins and an additional guest bathroom in the salon. Adjacent to this guest bathroom is a sauna, which is a unique feature and has been built in for those who enjoy diving and sailing the world during the colder seasons.
LADISEA is a sailing yacht designed for families and active individuals, therefore, the storage is utilized to its maximum capacity in order to accommodate all the water sport accessories: diving gear, oxygen tanks, air compressor, seabobs, wake boards, water skis, windsurf, airhead, hot dog and a tender.
Communications and navigational equipment
Raymarine 240E DSC VHF
KVH Antenna for phone
KVH Antenna for TV
Raymarine 240E second station
Raymarine 2kw Raydome Radar
Raymarine E120 Display
Raymarine E80 Display
Raymarine GPS 125 Antenna
Raymarine Lifetag system
Raymarine S3 G Autopilot Corepack
Raymarine ST 290 depth
Raymarine ST 290 Graphic display
Raymarine ST 290 Graphic wind analogue
Raymarine ST 290 MOB Keypad
Raymarine ST 290 System pack
Raymarine ST 290 Wind pack
Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot
Raymarine ST 290 Speed
Mechanical, propulsion and engine room equipment
Engine: Cummins 1 x 320 hp 6BTA 5.9 Shaft
Propeller: Max Power folding down Gori 3 Blade folding propellor
2 Generators: 1 x 17.5 kw. Onan Generator. 1 x 9.5 kw. Onan Generator
Fuel capacity: 2.000 litres
Water capacity: 2.000 litres
Galley, domestic and laundry equipment
Miele cooker with oven
Miele fridge and freezer
Quick Electric windlass
Two big sinks in kitchen
Galley with 4 burner cooker
Two extra vitroceramic cooker
12V / 24V / 220V power system
Teak coach roof and side decks.
Folding transom with teak-topped swim platform and telescopic swim ladder.
Adjustable foot chocks for helmsman.
Harken winches (electric and manual)
Cockpit cushions (grey)
Folding transom port with hoisting and lowering system, incl. bathing ladder.
Demountable for racing
Folding cleats midships
Teak cockpit table
Sprayhood and bimini (grey)
Racing stanchions with lower lifeline
Bruce anchor 20kg. with 50 m. anchor chain.
Carbon bow sprit Boom cover
Safety and security equipment
Safety equipment for cat 8
2 x Arimar 8 person liferafts
3.2 m. Hydrojet tender
2 carbon fiber wheels
Sails and rigging
North Sails: Mainsail 3DL with taffeta
North Sails: Staysail for windy conditions
North Sails: Genoa 3DL with taffeta for roller
North Sails: Gennaker G2 with snuffer system
Carbon mast. Carbon wind boom
Reckmann roller for Genoa
Navtec system for hydraulics on backstay, bang, halyards and outwhaul
Special Gottifredi staysail line
Kevlar runners and backstays
Main maintenance items 2016 - 2018
- North Sail 3di fullbatten mainsail from 2018.
- New Bimini Inox structure. It should be mention that it is easily removable in case a buyer is interested in racing the boat. From 2016.
- New starting batteries for main engine and generators, as well as all new domestic batteries composed of 16x6v cells gel batteries, from 2017.
- New propeller, feathering 5 blade from Max Prop. From 2016.
- New electronic navigation equipment: 2xZeus3 B&G plotters, 5xTriton2 B&G multifunction instrument, new Nac-3 B&G autopilot computer. New i5 pc and tactil screen. 2nd router on the stern for ample wifi coverage. 1TB net hardrive.All from 2017.
- Karver Top down furler for easy deployment of asymetric sail, includinig appropriate anti-torsion cable. From 2017.
- 2 New Karver KJ50 Jammers for the cockpit to be able to make use of main winches during sailing. From 2017.
- 4 new ceramic jaws replacements for spinlock mast step jammers.From 2017.
- 2 new inox liferafts supports to have liferafts on the stern for fast deployment. With covers. From 2017.
- 2 new zodiac 8p solas liferafts, from 2016.
- New Williams 325 Sport version dinghy, with depth sounder, floats cover, anti splash, towing fittings and removable wakeboard pole. From 2016.
- New original electric motor for hydraulic Max Power R300 bowthruster. From 2018.
- Complete rigging check and report made by outside company of all rigging rods including tests by chemicals; and mast, including carbon width measuring. From 2016.
- New ceramic shaft seal. From 2017.
- Complete winter cover, which covers the whole boat, from 2017.
- New freezing plate for vertical freezer. From 2018.