Blue Diamond is a fast sailing yacht in carbon composite, built in 2004 by JMV Industries under Gilles Vaton design. with sloop rig and length of of 30 meters The result : a very exciting, ultra-modern cruiser-racer of quite staggeringly high performance in certain conditions sailing 20% faster than the wind ! Blue Diamond has been fully refitted in 2017. Very special attention has been given to the reduction of noise in the accommodation. All cabins are built upon silent-blocks to provide excellent insulation.
The interior accommodation are made of satin Cherry Wood, decorative fabrics, marbles and gold platted taps in the guest bathrooms.
The chart table features all the control panels and navigation equipments:
- PLC touch screen
- Power Controls (generator, shorepower, 24V batteries, chargers, alternator)
- Fire and bilge control systems
- Boat’s computer
- B&G displays
- Standard C
The main entrance from the cockpit leads to the main saloon, with large dinner table on the starboard side and a saloon on the port side, well lit by the windows on the coach roof and the portholes offering sea views.
A flat screen TV, a bar fridge and several storage cabinets with table settings.
- MASTER CABIN: The Master Cabin is located forward for maximum comfort and quietness. Equipped with a double bed (160 x 200cm) a large wardrobe and several storage draws, it also features a marble bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.
- PORT GUEST CABIN: Located just forward of the keel, it is the VIP cabin with a large double bed (160 x 200cm) and an ensuite marble bathroom with shower and toilet.
- STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Also located forward of the keel, it offers a 140 x 200cm double bed and an ensuite marble bathroom with shower and toilet.
- PORT AFT GUEST CABIN: Located just aft of the saloon, the double bed (140 x 200cm) also has its own small bathroom.
- CREW CABINS: Located aft of the Yacht with their own hatch access, 2 twin crew cabins and one bathroom.
Instruments : B&G H5000 2016 Zeus 15 inch X2 ; 3 Zeus 7 inch
sounder : B&G fish finder and depth
self steering : Le Comb & Schimt
navigation unit : B&G H5000
gyrocompass : Percis
AIS Class: NAIS B&G module AIS
yacht monitoring : Offshor System
computer : Intel Nuc6i5SYH X2 500 mega
screens : LG 19 inch
Fleet broad Band : 250
Iridium phone : 955 I
standard C : Sailor 2095 C
mini M : No
SSV radio : No
VHF radio : ASN IC 603
meteo : Barometer B&G
GPS : ZG 100 b&g Antenna
chart plotter : Max sea time zero
Radar: B&G Broadband 4G
Stereo: Only in master cabin
TV systems: Intellian 16
The central cockpit, fully protected from the wind with a spray-dodger and from the sun or the rain under a large solid bimini, features a large folding table area to accommodate 8 guests in all comfort. The table is made of varnished teak and includes a fridge for drinks. The aft cockpit is the manoeuvring area with the mainsail and jib winches, an hatch entrance for the charter table and crew area, the steering wheels and functional pedestals, and the access to the open transom and swim area.
On the foredeck she offers wide space for sun bed cushions, and 5 meters rib secured and easily launched.