Motor Yacht "MADNESS" is a great opportunity for her next owner.
She offers the same Ed Monk Jr.88' hull design like the current 90' Ocean Alexander models. MADNESS had her stabilizers upgraded by experienced owners in order to improve Stability and Seaworthiness in offshore conditions.
Over the years her meticulous owners updated, serviced and upgraded Mechanical systems as needed, in order to keep her current and in turn-key condition.
Her offshore capabilities allow her to cruise in almost any sea conditions. In addition, her draft makes her "Bahamas Friendly".
Her (4) Stateroom layout offers a full beam Master, (2) very specious VIP suites and a Stateroom with two Bunk beds.
Her owner is building a new home and he wants MADNES sold now. He is a very motivated seller that is willing to consider a smaller Yacht as a trade. Bring offers.
- Engine Shutdown System – Fireboy-Xintex ES-8000-0112V
- Extinguisher System – (2) Fireboy-Xintex GA-2200-227 (Certified 11/16)
Portable Fire Extinguishers:
- Crew Laundry – (1) 15 Gal. AFF B-II
- Crew Laundry – (2) 10 lb. Dry Chemical B-II
- Port/Starboard Country Kitchen – (2) 5 lb. Dry Chemical B-I
- Port/Starboard Crew Room – (2) 3 lb. Dry Chemical B-I
- Stateroom Closets – (5) 3 lb. Dry Chemical B-I
- Pilothouse – (1) 5 lb. Dry Chemical B-I
- Other: ACR 406 Mgz g-EPIRB
- Life Jackets: (12) Type III Sterns Life Jackets
- Life Ring: 30” with Light and throw line bag Life Sling
- First Aid Kit
- Kahlenberg Air Horn with automatic “Fog Mate” fog signal
- Pelican Emergency light station
- (2) Standard VHF with remote mike and speaker and belt clips
- Flare Kit
Fire Detection System
- Fire detection system tied into Maretron N2K view
- Fire and smoke detection in all staterooms and compartments containing mechanical equipment
- Engine driven bilge pump
- (8) High Water alarm and bilge pump in all compartments
- Pumps and alarms tied into Maretron N2K view and Octoplex systems
- Manual bilge pump in crew locker
The Vessel's name is a registered name and does not convey. Owner's and crews personal belongings; a detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale; upon written request.
The Wave Runner and Dinghy are excluded from sale of the vessel.