RISKY WATERS (a 1997 Lazzara 80) truly offers something for everyone. From the 5 large staterooms with en-suite heads, to the oversized full beam main salon and large family country kitchen the interior accommodation space is impossible to duplicate on a yacht this size.
Not content to stay inside the outdoor fun is never ending on RISKY WATERS. The yacht comes with both a tender and a Sea Doo personal watercraft, both stored on the aft flybridge section. The transom cockpit is capable of serious sportfisihing and diving. Or you can use the space to store paddle boards, kayaks and more.
The outdoor spaces are endless, from the large aft deck with new teak tables, to the aft flybridge bartop table with 3 stainless stools, RISKY WATERS affords you the very best in outdoor entertainment.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a pedigree yacht, with recent upgrades at a value price.
- Full Engine Service Completed July 2018
- Complete Rebuild Starboard Engine 2016; Port Engine 2014
- New Port Generator
- New ABT Trac Stabilizers
- New Interior Soft Goods
- New Interior Furniture
- New Aft Deck Table
- New Wood Floors in Main Salon
- New Electronics
- New TV’s
- New Appliances
- Custom Skylounge aft bar top with three bar stools
- Tender with Honda outboard
- SeaDoo Jetski
This Lazzara 80' features a master stateroom and two VIP staterooms located amidships with two additional cabins forward that can be used for guests or crew. The Skylounge has an automatic reclining sleeper sofa. Each stateroom onboard has a full ensuite head. A dayhead is conveniently located on the starboard side of the vessel between the salon and galley.
The main salon is a large and beautifully appointed area with formal dining accommodations and a large U shaped sofa with a coffee table to port and a sofa to starboard, built in counters with cabinet storage below are on all sides. The aft starboard corner features a custom wood entertainment center with flat screen TV and A/V equipment.
Located between the salon and galley is a beautiful buffet area with china, bottle and glass storage.
The large spacious galley features a new full size refrigerator, new dishwasher, new trash compactor and richly appointed features usually reserved for much larger vessels. The open layout is great for entertaining and conversing with guests seated at the large L-shaped dinette table forward of the galley nestled below the large forward house windows. Port and starboard wing doors offer perfect access to the bow for sunbathing and lounging.Forward of the galley and dinette area is the study and additional guest or crew accommodations. Equipped with a large desk/office area and private laundry facilities, two heads and two staterooms with sleeping for four, this area is completely isolated from the owner and guest staterooms.
Located on the starboard side of the forward salon, a spiral staircase leads down to a very large landing area accessing the master stateroom aft and two very comfortable VIP staterooms forward. The landing area houses an additional refrigerator, washer/dryer, huge storage spaces and closets.
The Master Suite is luxuriously appointed and very spacious and comfortable. This inviting space is the perfect getaway after a fun filled day. There are full size his and her dressers, night stands and chairs on both sides of the very large king size berth. Ample storage and a huge walk-in closet leave plenty of space for all the clothing and apparel an owner could ask for. The bulkhead in front of the bed houses a TV and entertainment system.
The master head is very large and features a huge Jacuzzi tub/shower, freshwater toilet, dual vanity, linen closet, marble flooring and countertops.
Forward of the landing area are the two large VIP staterooms, each with spacious ensuite head. Each stateroom offers a queen size berth, generous drawer and closet storage and TV’s with entertainment systems.
The Skylounge, accessed via a staircase from the galley/dinette area is an inviting space with convertible sofa sleeper, pop-up TV, entertainment system and sliding door accessing the aft boat deck. Walking aft outside onto the boat deck, the vessel houses two 1100# cranes ingeniously integrated as part of the cabin sides. A large hard-bottom center console RIB and wave runner. An electric grill, sink and seating area with table offers another great outdoor space.
The lower aft deck features a wet bar, seating area, and tables to both port and starboard. Access to the salon is via a sliding stainless steel frame door.
The cockpit is located down a staircase from the lower aft deck and features all the fishing amenities of a sport fisher. Rod holders, fighting chair, bait well, huge fish boxes, etc. While you can relax and lounge in total comfort and luxury almost anywhere on this beautiful yacht, the cockpit is reserved and set up for fishing action and on the water fun!
- Bow thruster controls
- Electric sub panel for bridge equipment and electronics
- Garmin GPS
- Map 8000 Touch Screen
- Chart Plotter and Sounder
- Garmin GPS Map 5208
- Touch Screen Chart plotter
- Robertson AP300X
- Autopilot with remote
- Simrad Radar ISIS 700C
- Integrated shipboard information system with flat screen display Independent
- Cruisair heat/AC system
- Refrigerator Dual helm chairs with electric automated adjustments
- Datamarine Electronic compass
- Pop-up TV
- Large L shaped settee with storage and electrically converts to a berth
- Desk/office area
- Fighting Chair Tackle center with storage
- Engine room access door
- Transom door
- Large storage lockers 3 large in-deck lazarette fish boxes
- Rod holders
- Swim platform
- Fresh and saltwater wash-downs
SKY LOUNGE AFT AREA
The Skylounge Aft Area also an outside entertainment area with a Miele electric BBQ under a hinged top, circular hightop bar with 4 stools.
Other features include:
- SS Electric BBQ
- 2x 1100 pound capacity davit
- Inflatable w/ outboard engine
- Speakers Halogen deck lighting and courtesy lights
- Fiberglass nonskid decks (2) 1000 lb.
- Nautical Structures davits with hydraulic boom & power rotation
- Quartz floodlights
- Halogen overhead lights
- Stereo speakers Freshwater wash down spigot
- Bomar deck hatch to Aft Deck
- Lazzara tender chocks
- (3) Stainless steel hoop rails aft
- Tender chocks (no tender)
- Pull down ladder to access Coach Roof
- Low level accent lights
- Stern ensign Port & starboard
- Fore & Aft Deck drains
- Intellian HD SAT TV system (new 2011)
BOW AND DECK
- Large padded Lounge area with cover
- Trunk Cabin Storage Compartments
- Deck Hatch over Crew area
- Maxwell vertical anchor windlass110 lb. claw anchor
- Marine speakers
- Deck lights and flood lights
LOWER AFT DECK
- Wet bar with sink and compact refrigerator/ice maker
- Large L-shaped dinette to stbd with additional table and seating to port
- Large SS frame sliding salon door
- Teak decks Storage
- Courtesy deck lighting in bulwarks
- 42" Custom designed modern burgee flag staff Port & starboard
- 17" mooring cleats w/recessed chocks
- Freshwater dock side inlet
- Windlass Maxwell 3500 w/chain wildcat 24V & up/down foot switches 200' x 3/8" chain w/plow anchor
- Stainless steel anchor chute w/roller
- Freshwater wash down
- Port & starboard wing storage lockers
- Recessed sunpad w/cushions, cover & storage below
- Ventilation/escape hatch
- 24" Bomar w/skylight
- Port & starboard midship boarding gates w/boarding lights
- Portside freshwater deck fill
- Port & starboard stainless steel cleats w/hawse
- Starboard waste pump deck fitting
- Full beam grand Main Salon Catwalk 9" w/combination rain gutter/grab rail above
- Port & starboard midship 12" mooring cleats
- Catwalk fiberglass nonskid 11"
- High stainless steel safety/fender placement rail
- (8) Cabin side overhang courtesy lights
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic
- 600 GPD watermaker
- 2xOnan 20KW generators (new port Generator 2016) Starboard Gen 6000 hours Port Gen 917
- Battery selector switches
- Twin MTU series 1150hp (starboard engine rebuilt 2016; port engine rebuilt 2014)
- Microcommander control boxes
- Fireboy Halon System 3x
- Charles 9000 series
- C-Chargers battery chargers
- Glendenning Shore Power Retrieval
- System Oil Change
- System Fuel Transfer
- Pump Racor fuel filters
- Bauer Dive Compressor CCTV
- Camera Tides
- Marine shaft seals
- New Lighting and fans
- Work benches
- 1200 GPD Sea Recovery watermaker
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters
- Manual Engine Room gauges
- Fluorescent 110V lighting system
- Incandescent DC lighting system
- Glendinning “port or starboard” cord reel 220 volt 100 amp
- Lockable parts storage
- (2) Work benches over generators
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- (2) Electric pod door actuators
- (2) 500 Series Racor generator fuel filters
- Fireboy fire system suppression system
- CCTV camera
- 110 Volt water pump
- 24 Volt backup water pump
- Dockside water inlet aft
- 30 Gal. hot water heater
- 220V ZF BW 165A 2.51 to 1 reduction gears 2 ½”
- Aquamet 22 prop shafts
- 4 Blade Nibral props
- Power steering assist pump off port main engine
- Acoustical & thermal insulation
- Freshwater spigot
- 110V Outlet w/GFCI
- Port & starboard Engine Room intake fans
- Single 1750 gallon fiberglass fuel tank w/access plate
- Tank can be filled port & starboard
- (4) 24 Volt auto/manual bilge pumps
- (3) High water bilge alarms
- (8) Cruiseair compressor w/digital thermostats Holding tank
- Engine start buttons
- Brig Falcon 4 stroke with a Honda 30 HP.
- SeaDoo Spark