Entering salon you will notice how bright, airy & spacious it is. With plenty of natural light and the ability to stow the dinette table against the forward bulkhead help to make the salon feel open and spacious. With the dinette down and fully extended it can accommodate a large group of guests. The port settee pulls out and converts to a double berth to accommodate additional guests.
The navigation station is aft of the salon to port featuring a high back swivel seat and desk with storage tray and houses the AC/DC panel, electronics and a wet hanging locker.
The large galley is to starboard between the companionway and the aft cabin featuring two (2) refrigerator/freezers, each with separate compressors and controls. The three burner Force 10 LPG stove wit oven and broiler has sealed burners for easy cleaning, as well as a retracting door to prevent tipping when gimbaled. On the inboard island is a large stainless microwave oven and plenty of open counter space. The galley also features a deep double bowl sink, fresh water hand pump, custom storage cabinet and custom trash container. The cabin sole is made of a molded nonskid for easy maintenance.
The Master Stateroom Aft is very bright and airy with a queen island berth and a memory foam mattress. There are six opening ports and a large overhead hatch. The base of the berth opens up by gas struts for additional storage.
The owner's head is to port and features a Vacuflush head, molded shower stall with a seat and folding acrylic door. The vanity has a one piece molded countertop, shelves, mirror and plenty of ventilation.
The forward guest stateroom features a double island berth, lockers, shelves port & starboard, excellent ventilation and direct access to the guest head. The base of the double berth pulls up for additional storage along with two pull out drawers..
The guest head is accessible from both the forward stateroom and salon featuring a one piece molded acrylic countertop and a stainless steel sink, fresh water Vacuflush head with dedicated water tank, large shower stall with acrylic door and teak seat.
The third stateroom is a large functional space featuring a large countertop, washer & dryer, icemaker & plenty of storage.
- Roller furling mast
- Frigoboat freezer/refrigerator system
- VacuFlush heads
- RayMarine ST60 knot/depth/AWI
- SS Dorades w/ guards
- Leather wheel cover
- Corian counter tops in galley & heads
- Solid teak/oak sole
- Masterpower 8 Kw generator w/ soundshield
- Two (2) primary Lewmar 64CEST electric winches & one (1) 48CEST main sheet/halyard winch on cabin top
- Sidepower 7hp bow thruster w/ joystick control
- Muir Cheetah 2500 windlass w/ cockpit remote, reversible motor & chain
- Dinghy launch & retrieve system
- Cockpit cushions
- Ultra-leather fabric in main salon
- 12' Achilles inflatable tender with 4 hp Yamaha 4 Stroke
- WIFI Antenna booster u to 5nm
DECK, EXTERIOR, RIGGING & SAILS:
• Mack main
• Mack staysail
• Roller furling mast
• Custom canvas enclosure around helm and seating area
• Six (6) person life raft
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Speed and Depth
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Raymarine E-120
- DSR Fishfinder
- ICOM 504 VHF
- Rudder Angle Indicator
Lower Navigation Station
- Raymarine E80
- Raymarine VHF
- Kenwood Stereo
- Series Tank Management System
- SSB Sea 235
- Marine Battery powered, 12v system
- 2 AGM group 27 batteries forward that service the bow thruster and windlass; 4 batteries in the engine area that service the generator, main engine and house bank.
- 50 AMP and 30 AMP shore power connections
- 8 KW Maspower generator- 1075.2 hrs
- Yanmar Model 4JH3-HTB Turbo Diesel 100 HP- 1133.6 hours
- Side Power 7hp bow thruster
- 3 Maine Air units, 1600 BTU
- Heavy duty Rule bilge pumps with alarm