Hunt Yachts, 80 Ocean Series, is geared to get you where you want to go swiftly, at an expected cruise speed of 22 knots and top end of 26.5 knots.
The Hunt 80 belongs to Hunt Yachts’ Ocean Series, meant for buyers who plan to venture offshore with regularity. She bears naval architecture by the renowned firm C. Raymond Hunt Associates, as do all of the builder’s projects. Twin 1,600HP MTU’s should ensure the abovementioned performance. A Deep Vee hull form should keep her more comfortable if seas get sloppy. In addition, 2,150 gallons (9,724 liters) of fuel mean a number of popular cruising areas can be reached. So, too, does the shallow four foot (1.2 meter) draft. Her air draft is 32 ft. from waterline to mast top and she is equipped with a (2) Seakeeper's M8000 stabilizer systems as well as Humphree Stabilization fins and fixed fins for better tacking and a smooth smooth ride!
The Hunt 80 has accommodations for seven in four cabins, with two additional crew cabins accommodating three crew members. The full beam (19’6”, or 5.9 meter) master with a VIP and two further guest cabins all well-spaced below decks. You’ll find a main deck galley steps from the dining area and saloon. Enjoy shaded alfresco dining on the aft deck, or take in the views from the cozy flying bridge deck.
- Novurania 14ft 2015 tender with 60hp Yamaha engine.
- New Humphree stabilizer system as well as two gyro Seakeepers.
- (3) Furuno TZT 19 in. touch screen navigation displays
- KVH V3 Tracphone and KVH HD7 Tracvision
- Media system complete with Direct TV, Apple TV, Sirius XM, Crestron remote and Samsung SUHD TV
- Sub-Zero, Miele appliances and GE appliances
- Underwater LED lights
- Atlas 50/60 cycle converter with bow and stern shore power plug-in points
- Sea Recovery Aqua Matic water maker producing 900 GPD
- (2) 25KW Northern Lights with sound shield
- Low Engine hours
- MTU extended engine warranty through May 2020
*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters*