Master cabin with ensuite bathroom & walk in wardrobe
Guest cabin with ensuite bathroom (port)
Guest cabin with ensuite bathroom (starboard)
Saloon with bar and dining area (6), captains desk (navigation)
Kitchen with dining area and food storage
3 crew cabins with single beds
Designed by the legendary New York based Sparkman and Stephens design bureau, this luxurious transoceanic cruiser is the sixth of only eleven Maxi 88 built between 1989 and 2005 at the CIM shipyard in Rochefort, France. She has been built under Veritas classification.
Taronga had extensive modifications in 2013/2014 under the supervision of CIM engineers as well as an exterior/interior refit in 2017. She achieves sailing speeds up to 11 knots and over.
Her handcrafted interior with classic elegance offers two double staterooms and a large master suite.
Her full cockpit covering sunroof covers an area of about 45sq meters making her very suitable for either tropical waters or rainy regions.
1. CIM built yacht
2. Kept in perfect condition by her owner
3. Comfortable sailing with great performance
4. Luxurious interior very suitable for family cruising
5. Large sunroof providing comfortable lounge area
6. Hydraulic diving/tender platform
7. Very economical using only 16/18 liters of diesel per hour