RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Carbon foam below the waterline and Carbon Nomex above the waterline.
- Carbon Nomex superstructure and subdeck with 10mm full teak laid deck.
- Antifouling Nov 2017 Jotun Imperial-Black.
- There is a custom cradle for LAETITIA that is included in the sale
Keel & Rudder:
- Hydraulic vertical drop keel with 2 hydraulic rams to deploy the keel and hydraulic locking pins to locate in either the up or down position. In the up position the keel locates into the hull.
- Rudder Bearings JP3 rebuilt 2016.
- Balanced spade rudder
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo D225 diesel engine; 5884 hrs as at November 2017
- ZF gearbox
- Deep sea seal
Maintenance & Performance:
- Serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
- Engine performance 8.5 to 9 knots in flat sea state giving a range of approximately 800 nautical miles.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Brunton 4 blade folding propeller.
- Maxpower retractable bowthruster operated hydraulically.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Powered by 2 x Headhunter Excalibur pressure pump with a third for sea water for the deckwash.
- Calorifer with 220v immersion for hot water.
- Spectra Newport watermaker - rebuilt 2014.
- 1 x central bilge pump with pump out in central bilge and suction hoses for forward and aft bilges.
- 220v automatic bilge pump.
- Separate bilge pumps for the forward and aft lazarettes.
- 2 x manual bilge pumps operated from the cockpit and main saloon.
- 1000 litres in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
- 1000 litres – 750 litres in a carbon tank, beneath the owner’s berth, and 250 litres in a carbon tank, on starboard side of the saloon beneath the sofa.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x stainless steel black water tanks gravity feel with deck pump out and macerators for all WCs.
- Sea Chest with 2 inlets to service main engine, generator, watermaker, air conditioning and salt water deckwash.
- Instruments B&G H3000 (Depth, log, wind Autopilot, 6 Displays) 2013.
- 3 x Sailmon Mast Displays.
- B&G R110 Broadband radar interfaced with the plotter 2013.
- Zeus 2 Plotter with cockpit screen 2013.
- Simrad VHF
- Satellite C
- Fleet Broadband
- Yachtspot Wifi.
- GSM Router.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 3 double cabins and 2 twin cabins including skipper’s cabin.
Description of layout from forwards:
There is a large storage lazarette forward with access from on deck and to the forward cabin with access to the bowthruster; access via watertight door. The forward cabin has 2 generous single berths to port and starboard with lots of lockers and a hanging locker. There is an infill stored under the starboard berth to create a large double. Door into lobby, which has the owners’ stateroom to port with double berth, hull port and just forward of the mast. It has an en-suite heads compartment with separated shower stall. On the other side of the lobby to starboard is a family heads compartments with separate shower stall. Aft of this is a guest double berth with ample storage.
The lobby leads into a large light main saloon. On the of unique features of LAETITIA is the twin hatch arrangements in the deck head of the main saloon with glass panels outboard so that sunlight floods in below. The main salon also has 2 hull ports. The yacht’s interior is executed in satin finished teak with teak grooved soleboard which are oiled, and white corian surfaces in the galley and the heads compartments. To starboard is a sofa with coffee table and aft of this is a forward facing chart table and to port is an L shaped seating area with 2 seater sofa outboard which has chart stowage integrated into it and large table. The upholstery is white leather and there are a full set of crew covers for all the upholstery and the tables.
Walking aft is a lobby with a washing machine and drying machine and through a door to a double guest cabin with en-suite heads and shower.
The galley is to port and has a linear outboard surface with lots of food preparation area, refrigeration, including 2 fridges and a freezer, gimballed 4 burner cooker with oven, microwave, coffee machine and lots of custom stowage for galley equipment. Inboard is the sink, stowage, and dishwasher. Aft of this is good access to the machine room with main engine and other services with the generator aft. There is a door into the skipper’s cabin with its own head and shower. At present this has a single berth with a teak storage facility above it for tools. This is detachable and an upper berth slots in above if required.
There is one companionway from the main saloon which opens into a main cockpit with a detachable white carbon table and twin wheels aft. The yacht has a large dinghy garage aft with separated compartments for the steering, watermaker membranes, propane, storage of dive gear and the invertor and chargers are located here.
- Hall carbon fractional cutter spar deck stepped repainted 2016, Boom repainted 2017 rewired 2013.
- Carbon standing rigging Future Fibres 2013.
- Spectra SK78 running rigging.
- Mast up lighters and down lighters
- Reckmann UD4 Furler, Rebuilt 2016.
- Navtec hydraulics for backstay, vang, outhaul and headstay.
- Carbon extending prodder for flying the A sails.
- All electrified Harken winches and all self-tailing.
- At the mast 2 x 65 .3 halyard/spinnaker.
- 2 x 980 mainsheet flush deck.
- 2 x 1111 primaries.
- 2 x 990 secondaries.
- Jib (Furling) 2014 North 3Di with battens.
- Jib 3.5 2016 North 3Di Furling Battens.
- Staysail 2009 3Dl.
- Code 0 North 2009 3Dl.
- Spinnakers (Asymmetric) A2 A3 A5 all in socks with inflatable funnels.
- Air compressor for fender and toy inflation.
- Beige cockpit cushions.
- Carbon passerelle with teak treads.
- Full length swim ladder.
- Custom dinghy deployment system from the dinghy garage.
- Hydraulic swim platform teak covered.
- Custom stainless with stanchions, fairleads and cleats.
- Rondal flush mounted hatches.
- Helm controls are drop down and retractable and situated outboard of each helm station.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Sanguinetti pop up powered capstan on the foredeck.
- Lewmar 3500 anchor windlass with wander remote situated under deck.
- Manual folding anchoring arm in stainless steel with gas strut to make deployment easy and with hydraulic extending arm.
- 50kg CQR anchor.
- 90 metres galvanised chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood which stows at the front of the cockpit in a covered gulley.
- Boom bimini.
- Helm station binimi.
- Cockpit bimini.
- Transom skirt.
- Fender protectors.
- Winch covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac Futura 3.2m tender, with 15HP 4 stroke outboard.
- Tender garage with rollers and system for deployment of the dinghy using a bridle and the secondary winches
- 2 x carbon Jonbuoys.
- 2 x McMurdo EPIRBS one of which is float free.
- 2 x 8 man Avon liferafts.
- 2 x grab bags.
- Integrated lifejackets and harnesses.
- Automatic engine room fire extinghisher.
- 3 x manual fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.