The Century 110’ is a declaration of principles for the new and updated era adapted to today's yachts. "Astondoa" is an extremely manoeuvrable ship with mega yacht features. It is designed to accommodate large groups of family & friends who want to enjoy luxury cruising. She features adjustable sunbeds on the bow and stern, teak decks, and everything needed for outdoor cruising. The flybridge also makes it possible for comfortable cruising in all types of weather. "Astondoa" has a modern style with bold and balanced lines and is sporty yet welcoming. There is a wide array of technology on board, such as a retractable sunroof that opens with the touch of a button. The Sky Lounge is the perfect setting for gatherings or parties at sea or in the marina. The outdoor galley is intended to be used more frequently than the indoor galley thanks to the barbecue grill, wet bar and outdoor dining area provides countless daytime and evening alternatives while enjoying the viewor a cocktail. Two three-person jet skis fit under the deck, and the stern garage stores a Williams jet tender for reaching shores that are inaccessible to the yacht. The swim platform provides convenient access to the aft deck that has a dining area and sunbed. Meticulous details have been taken into consideration, such as installing 16 refrigerators throughout the yacht in outdoor and indoor locations as well as in every cabin.
*All of the information found on the Astondoa website related to the Century 110, reflects the actual listed boat.
The interior has been created by Cristiano Gatto in collaboration with Astondoa's design department, and it is fully customizable by the owner. The design is clean, organized, modern, and above all easy to maintain. It has a timeless feel that combines oak elements and exotic themes with glass and buffed stainless steel. The rich textures provide an excellent contrast with the high-tech features. The colors range from white to beige, in addition to the black leather used to line certain walls. The LED lighting in the salon mimics the sky with countless light bulbs. A large television screen converts into a black glass wall that, thanks to Master bolt, serves as painting, television set or partition that separates the 12-person dining room from the salon where the large sofas and coffee tables provide a comfortable atmosphere. The main suite, which fully takes advantage of the ship’s beam, is located at the bow of the main deck and has panoramic views. It offers all the comforts of a home at sea. There are four en suite cabins (two with double beds and two with single beds), each with plenty of storage space, a refrigerator and entertainment electronics. The spacious six-person crew quarters is adjacent to the engine room. The remaining indoor areas have a sophisticated design and a masterful combination of the best woods, varnishes, steel and glass. The areas and layouts have been carefully analyzed to give the ship a strong sense of comfort.
In its standard layout the furniture is the following
- Three-seat sofas in port and starboard
- Coffee Tables
- Two seats
- Bar cabinet
- T.V. Furniture
- Port of stowage of furniture and starboard
- Dinner table
- Twelve Chairs
- Wardrobes stowage staircase deck access coverage
- Courtesy Toilet
- Lavatory Unit
- Countertop Furniture
- Tall Cabinets
- Breakfast Bar
- Four stools
- Kitchen Bench Furniture
- Crew Cabin x 3
- Two bunk beds
- Central bed with box of drawers
- Two bedside tables
- Two Wardrobes
- Vanity unit with chair
- Sofa chair away
- Refrigerator Furniture
- Stowage of furniture
VIP Stern box x 2
- Bed with chest of drawers
- Two bedside tables
- Shoe Cabinet
WC VIP x 2
- Furniture in lavatory benches
Guest Cabin door and starboard
- Bed with chest of drawers
- Mesilla central
- Pullman Type Bed
Guest toilet door and starboard
- Couch and you
- Coffee table
- Storage unit
- Cabinet Furniture
- Side sofa
- Pilot seat
- Lacquered Control Panel
The ship has a modern style with bold and balanced lines. It is sporty yet welcoming. There is a wide array of technology on board, such as a retractable sunroof that opens with the touch of a button. The Sky Lounge is the perfect setting for gatherings or parties at sea or in the marina. The outdoor galley is intended to be used more frequently than the indoor galley thanks to the barbecue grill, wet bar and outdoor dining area to provide countless daytime and evening alternatives whilst enjoying the sky or a cocktail. Two three-person jet skis fit under the deck, and the stern garage stores a Williams jet tender for reaching shores that are inaccessible for the yacht. The swim platform provides convenient access to the aft deck that houses a dining area and a sunbed. Meticulous details have been taken into consideration, such as installing 16 refrigerators throughout the yacht at outdoor and indoor locations as well as in every cabin.
Built in Sandwich with Core of PVC and Core cell, laminated a Hand with Fiber of Glass reinforced with polyester resins. With longitudinal ribs in the entire length of the boat and transverse equispaced (ribs).
The structure has been calculated to withstand the most severe efforts, keeping the weight of the same controlled always and trying to make it as minimal as possible.
The shell and cover joint will be made by gluing with the structural putty and laminated.
The laminate is made in a layer of gel coat ISO NPG, which applies a fur coat with Vinyl ester matrix, sandwich building using as a PVC core, completing the laminated with fiberglass in multi-axial formats.
In areas of utmost responsibility, carbon is used to gain greater benefits. The hull structure is used lengthwise as a mold of closed-cell nuclei in which they are laminated with multi-axial and one-directional hand laminated with polyester resins; The structure is completed with transverse elements constructed in the same way as longitudinal
The laminate is made in a layer of gel coat ISO NPG, in which is applied a fur coat with Vinyl ester matrix, type of sandwich construction using as a core of PVC or CORECELL, completing the laminated with glass fibers in multi-axial formats
Laminated Sandwich-type construction with PVC or CORECELL Core, with polyester resins y Fiber of Glass. Stuck a Structure Main with Materials in Base Type of plexus or similar methacrylate. The areas subject to compression efforts are reinforced locally and the nucleus is replaced by balsa wood.
High density core with special reinforced fiberglass laminate
Capacity Global Approximate of Tanks of Fuel be of 13,700 liters / 3,620 gallons approx., distributed in four tanks constructed in the naval quality of aluminum foil with inner ribs, levels, filling socket, outputs and returns, vents and registers cover.
Tanks that are required by their dimensions will have screwed records that make the tank easily accessible for review.
All fuel reservoirs will have the appropriate drain plug/faucet at their lowest level.
Tank tightness is verified by a pressure test at 0.20 kPa.
The government bridge will have a fuel level indicator connected to the sensor installed in one of the tanks and a visual level through transparent methacrylate tube in the tank itself.
The two freshwater reservoirs, with a total capacity of 3,700 liters, are located the Cabins Central Corridor and built in stainless steel plate with internal ribs, levels, filling socket, outputs and returns
Tank tightness is verified by a pressure test at 0.20 kPa.
The water level indicator will be connected to the sensor installed in one of the tanks.
The tanks will be cleaned carefully before first use.
Grey Water Tanks:
Two grey water reservoirs constructed in GRP with a total capacity of 200 liters, with two automatic discharge pumps of 5,600 liters/h, operation at 24 V.
A Tank of Waters Black Built in Polyethylene of High Resistance, With A Capacity of
507 LTS, with level indicator, T24 electric drain pump and direct discharge system.
The camera of the machine will place the lower sockets for propeller motors, generators, air conditioning, fire pump, cooling of the horn seals, made of naval bronze with safety valves. Each of them will provide enough flow for the equipment it serves.
System of Cooling of Engines Thrusters Going of Filters of Water Built in stainless steel with transparent inspection cover and emergency sewage (false injection) with safety valve.
Local equipment and reinforcement:
In addition to the main motors and generators, structural support shall be supplied which laminated or bolted to the structure, at least in the following equipment:
- Government hydraulics.
- Winches and winches
- Non-structural tanks
- Stern Passage
- General Service Pumps
- General hydraulic system components
- Air Conditioning equipment
- Auxiliary Motors
The polis will be GRP and will be calculated to withstand the weight of the equipment.
The motors, generators and propeller pumps requiring it will be mounted on elastic supports or in a silent block according to the supplier of each equipment.
The boat will have the following watertight bulkheads:
- Collision Bulkhead Limiting the reverse power box
- Front bulkhead of the engine room
- Aft bulkhead of the engine room.
Wickets e Windows:
Available of Gaps in Helmet Be as With Rules Existing, With Fixed hull windows for all cabins, made of tempered glass and glued to the hull structure after the Sika standard gluing process and will have eight doors integrated into the window, the Nemo mark, built in stainless steel and tempered glass of dimensions 400 x 244, with aluminum screw-in cover.
Windows Front of Employers will be Three Parts Curve Laminated 10 + 10 Living room side windows, owner's cabin, Patron and superior room will be built with tempered crystals according to regulations.
Hatches, doors and access:
There are round aluminum watertight hatches, two as an emergency exit from the engine room and two in an area of seaworthy, one for double-bottom access and one for the emergency exit to the main deck. For access to the current well two rectangular aluminum watertight hatches will be installed and one for communication between the aft garage and local pump services.
The Astondoa 110 Century is equipped with two MTU 16V 200 M86 engines: The engines offer unbeatable performance given their size and displacement, 24 knot maximum speed, and 20 knot cruising speed.
The main system is 380 V 60 Hz Three-phase, supplied by the generator or grounding.
Main electrical system 380 V, 60 Hz.
System of Current Ac of Force Be, Phase, 380v/60 Hz Fed a Through of Generators or directly from the port network.
Main Electrical System 220 V, 60 Hz.
Also Going of System of Current Ac of Force, Phase, 220v/60 Hz powered directly from the main network of 380 V.
Low voltage system, 24 V, DC
The 24 VDC DC system with a twin-wire unit will be powered by one of the batteries charged by the alternators charged by the main motors, the 24 VDC 100 a charger, connected to the generators or through the port network.
Batteries, chargers and converters
The batteries of the minimal maintenance type are as follows:
- General Services: Group of 888 A/h 24 V.
- Boot of Engines: A Group Of 740 A/h, 24 V. With Capacity to Start The main motors according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Boot of Generators: Two Groups Of 148 A/h, 24 V. Loaded for O Alternators from each of the generators.
- Emergency: A group of 148 A/h 24 V
Garage Crane Bow: A group of Chargers of 148 A/h 24 V is as follows:
- 2 Mastervolt 100 A/h 24 V DC power supply 380 v, two outputs, for general services and start-up thrusters.
- 1 Mastervolt 100 A/h 24 V, power supply 220 v two outputs, for general services.
- 1 Mastervolt 20 A/h 24 V for power generators.
Converters for non-Port or generator service will be as follows.
- 1 Converter Mastervolt 5,000 W 220 V to Refrigerators/Freezers of Kitchen, televisions and music equipment.
- 1 Mastervolt 5,000 W 220 V. Converter for lighting.
Main distribution table
The central frame located on a government bridge shall have the following control elements:
380 V System
- Voltmeters for individual generators and door socket
- Ammeter for individual generators and door outlet
System 24 in
- Voltmeter Batteries Service
- Ammeter Batteries Service
- Voltmeter Battery Engines
- Ammeter Motor Batteries
Maneuvers a Distance to Generators, Take Port, Bombs of Basement, Chargers, converter and air conditioning.
Pilot of Control of Operation of Bombs of Basement, Alarm of Basements and Lights of navigation.
The door sockets are in a drawer on the starboard side of the bath access corridor.
- 2 main connections type Marinco, 380 V, phase, 60 Hz. 125 amps. It will be equipped with a 25 m cable connection to the port.
- 1 Connection Main Type Marinco, 220 V, Single, 60 Hz. 32 Amplifiers to Charger Of
220 V. Will be equipped with a 25 m cable connection to the door.
- The lighting system will be 220 V with electronic Transformers 220/12 v.
- LED for all stays and indirect lighting cable.
- The ocean LED interior and exterior lights of 9w, IP 65 will be provided by Cantalupi.
- Lighting in Camera of Machines Be for Lamps 24 V and Lamps Consumption at 220 V.
- Furniture of Bridge High, O Stairs of Access a Bridge High and Platform of Bathroom.
- From the bathtub you will have complimentary lights embedded in the stairs.
Delivery A Mc of 100 W 24 V, With Control Remote control of the government bridge.
The lamps will be approved of type GEOMAR Series 50 or similar, doubles except Anchorage
- Stop the Light
- Light Range
- Anchor Light
- Port lights and starboard position
- Lights without government
In Arc of Radar of Bridge High is Installed A Beeper Acoustic Provided of Horn Of 200 mm white varnished, with electro compressor, corrosion-resistant.
Engine chamber and propulsion equipment
The following elements is included in the machine chamber:
- Main and reducing motors
- Main Generators
- Fuel tanks
- Water Treatment
- Heaters of 2 100 L.
- Air Conditioning system
- Chargers and Battery converter
- Hydraulic Central
- Water circuit pumps, hydraulic, fuel
- Valves, Pipes etc.
Water Treatment Plant
A Dorma water treatment plant will be provided MC5S model, with a daily production of 6,000 liters at 25 º C, sea water suction pump, filtration unit, integral unit with high pressure pump, control Panel and electrical protection and osmotic membranes with self-cleaning tank
- Main Motors
Right Provide and Installed Two 2) Engines Brand MTU Model 16V2000M84, With The following features:
Engine power 2,216 CV/1630 KW, N º
cylinders and assembly 16 in V,
Injection Common rail
Maximum rotations 2,450 rpm
Alternator 140 AMP
Two 2) Reducers Navy ZF-3060 Have each A Of them from a Pto.
2 Groups Generators Navy Kohler Model 55 EOZD, Phase with An Electric Power 55 KW 380v, 1500 RPM/60 Hz, composed of:
Electronic, control and communications
The radio and navigation:
- 1 Simrad Radar Antenna, Halo 3 Pulse, 3 open antenna and interface.
- 2 Displays Simrad, MO19T Screen Multifunction Touch 19” In Bridge of Government, With P40 controller, GS25 GPS antenna, NSO EVO2 processor, etc.
- 1 module probe Simrad sonar Hub with B150M-12 transducer.
- 1 Pilot Automatic Simrad With Unit of Control AP28, Unit Hydraulic RPU80US and AC12 Core Pack Team.
- 1 Slide Simrad IS40 LCD display, with Triductor transducer.
- 1 Deep Simrad IS40 display LCD.
- 1 Telephone Simrad RS90, with loudspeaker LSH80.
- 1 AIS Receiver Model NAIS 400.
- 2 Antenas Navico 1710.
- 2 Antennas Navico 1815.
- 1 System Simrad WIFI 1 To Access to System of Navigation Simrad (except Automatic pilot) of smartphone computers.
- 1 Simrad System For communication of engines with navigation systems.
- 1 cartografia CMap.
- 1 T. V antena. Omni-Directional Televes.
- 1 WIFI system For Internet connection.
Elements of nautical material and salvage
- 2 Zodiac rafts 16 seater type standard container with base support
- 2 Life rings with Rabiza, one of them with automatic ignition light.
- 18 life jackets and two children's life jackets
- International Signal Code
- Rescue Sign Table
- Governmental compass with a guarantee certificate.
- High Compass Bridge.
- Two meters or means to obtain the marking.
- Log clock.
- 5 kg Productions. With Sondaleza of 50 meters.
- Point Compass.
- Rule or parallel rules.
- Daytime binoculars.
- Night binoculars.
- Nautical charts and book of Lighthouses and Paths.
- Manual pressure of Mist horn.
- International Signal Code.
- Letter of rescue signals.
- 6 rockets or projectiles that throw a bright red light with a parachute.
- 6 hand-held flags.
- 2 Signs of floating grenades
- Kit Number 2
Three fixed flood sprinkler systems are available, one in the engine room/aft garage, the other in the garage forward and another in the cockpit of electronic equipment, by means of a diffuser system with pressurized tank of FM200.
Tickets of Air a Camera of Machines, like this As Extraction of Air Can Close to Out of Camera with A System Manual. Power of Fuel a The motors will be interrupted by the remote operation of the quick-closing valves.
The fire-fighting system tubes will be in quality AISI 316 stainless steel.
The main deck has 2 25 mm Barcelona-type connections with sea water supply with a pump capacity 13,200 lts/h and a 20 MTS long hose and double action nozzle.
Twelve fire extinguishers of the type of powder approved of 6 kg capacity and two 5-kilogram CO2 extinguishers in the engine room will be located.
- Stabilizers: Digital Stabilization System Sleipner, with two fins and stabilization device in navigation and rest
- Second command post: Installed next to the stern bath, with motor and maneuvering propellers.
- Centrifuge fuel Alfa Laval for fuel purification of propellant and generator engines
- T.V. via satellite: Trackvision kWh TV6 with digital tuner.
- Inmarsat: Inmarsat V3IP communications equipment, with Internet connection via WIFI
- Closed Circuit T. V.: Connected to the Simrad monitor system and the lounge television and cabin Of Shipowner, with Cameras Located in Room of Machines, y Stern Cover Main and solarium.
- Submersible Lights: 12 units, with location to be designated by the shipowner.