Perfect yacht for socialising and entertaining family and friends!
The perfect combination of volume and luxury.
Her massive sundeck is the ideal place to enjoy a sunny day at sea with her Jacuzzi, deck bar, BBQ grill, Tepanyaki BBQ and a large lounge area.
Touch & go helipad / 54m / 603GT / 6,000nm of range / 9 staterooms / up to 22 guests (12 at sea)
Timeless styling and sumptuous seating areas feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. At night MOONLIGHT becomes the perfect party yacht: Either outside on the sundeck with its deck bar, light effects and sound system, or inside the large entertainment room becoming a proper discotheque thanks to its bar, sound system and its polished timber flooring.
Her generous interior and exterior reception areas make this yacht a fantastic vessel for entertaining and relaxing with friends and family.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
United Arab Emirates
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 9/22
- Crew R/B/S: 5/15/15
177' 2" (54.00m)
149' 4" (45.50m)
29' 7" (9.00m)
11' 2" (3.40m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
Sea Quest Technology
Evan K. Marshall
Length:54m / 177’2”
Beam:9m / 29’6”
Year:1984, Refits in 1994 & 2002
Construction:Steel hull, Aluminium superstructure
Designer:Sea Quest Technology
Classification:Bureau Veritas : l ✠HULL •MACH Yacht –motor –S •AUT-UMS
Main Engines:2 x CAT 3512B (2650kW total)
Cruising Speed:12.5 knots
Guests:12 to 22 guests in 9 staterooms
Crew:Up to 15 crew members in 5 cabins
Asking Price:EUR 7,950,000 (Ex. VAT)
Class:Bureau Veritas : l ✠HULL •MACH Yacht –motor –S •AUT-UMS
Maximum speed:15.5 knots
Cruising speed:12.5 knots
Consumption (approx):270 lph @ 12,5 knots approx. for 2 engines and 1 generator running
Range:6,000 nm @ 12,5 knots
Engines:2 x CAT 3512B, total 2650 kW
Engine hours:Port 5,279 hrs / Stbd 5,280 hrs( new 2002)
Generators:2 x 185 kW Northern Lights, (new 2002) Overhauled in 2015 (when Port 8700 hrs / Stbd 7670 hrs)
Generator hours:Port: 8916 hrs / Stbd: 7878 hrs
Emergency generator:Yanmar YDG 6600YTE-E
STEERING & PROPULSION
Propellers:Conventional Drives 4 blades
Gearbox:Reintjes WAF742, ratio 3.55:1
Bow thruster:Koopnautic, A2FM90/61W-VBB020-9408469,75 kW, hydraulic
Water maker:2x Matrix 860 lph, total 1720 lph
Stabilizers:Koopnautic, zero speed gyro, one set.
Fuel separator:Alfa Laval, MAB 104
Air-conditioning:Heinen&Hopman, MC 785 CHILER-2, 90kW
Waste water treatment:Headhunter Treatment Plant, Tidal Wave 50 B
Oily water separator:Heli-Sep, 500-OCD
Toilet system:Headhunter, electric
Boilers:Marine electrical, 2x 100 l
Fuel:147,000 l / 38,833 US gallons
Lubrication oil:3,400 l / 898 US gallons
Dirty lub oil:1,400 l / 370 US gallons
Fresh water:15,830 l / 4,182 US gallons
Grey water:4,980 l / 1,316 US gallons
Black water:1,325 l / 350 US gallons
Shore power converter:3 PHASE 50/60 HZ
Batteries:24V emergency power covered by a total of 20 batteries of 12V / 200Ah from 2016
Gyro compass:Simrad, AR80
Log:Consilium/SAL SD 1-7
Depth sounder:Simrad, EQ60
Radar:2 x Simrad (RA55, CR54)
Electronic chart system:Danelec,DM700
(wind speed & direction):Simrad/IS20
COMMUNICATION AND SATELLITE EQUIPMENT
Inmarsat:JRC,JUE 75 C
Broadband Internet:FLEET 77
SSB radio:JRC, 1969 M
VHF:JRC,JHS 32 B
Mini M:JRC,FLEET 77
VHF hand held radio:Simrad ,HT50/HT51
Printer / fax:Brother,DCP-T 500W
Music system:Pionner, Peavey, Bose, Denon, XDJ R1
DOMESTIC APPLIANCES, EQUIPMENT AND LAUNDRY
Fridge/Freezer:Walk in fridge and freezer, Foster
Washing/drying machine:2 x Philco
ACCOMMODATION: 22 guests in 9 staterooms (12 guests at sea) and 15 crew in 5 cabins
- Touch-and-go helipad that can be used as a large lounge area with seating for 16 guests, covered by a large bimini.
- BBQ grill, Tepanyaki BBQ, open deck bar and seating.
- Jacuzzi surrounded by 2 sunbathing areas with parasols.
- On aft deck there is a large “al fresco” dining area that fits up to 12 guests, which is used to store the two tenders and the two jet skis.
- Inside is an entertainment room with seating, bar, sound system and TV. It is fitted with a polished timber flooring and birds eye maple walls with ostrich trim.
- Forward is the pilot stateroom and the captain stateroom with direct access to the bridge. Both staterooms are fitted with a queen size bed, en-suite and TV.
- On aft deck is a large outside lounge area for approx. 12 guests.
- Inside is the saloon and the dining room. This open plan has a marble floor with polished timber inlay, and birds eye maple, and is equipped with a 64” TV and a Bose sound system.
- Forward is the day head, the pantry, as well as the VIP stateroom with queen size bed, en-suite and TV.
- All the way forward is the owner’s suite with king size bed and sofa, a large bathroom with Jacuzzi, 3 wardrobes, TV and Bose sound system.
- Located aft lie 4 guest staterooms accessible from the saloon on the main deck with dedicated staircase: o 2 staterooms, each with 2 large single beds, en-suite and TV. o 2 staterooms, each with 1 queen size bed, en-suite and TV.
- Located amidships lie 2 guest staterooms accessible from the main deck through the central staircase: o 2 staterooms, each with 2 large single beds and 2 large bunk beds, en-suite and TV.
- The crew area is located forward to those two staterooms: o Large crew mess o Galley o 2 x 4 person cabin o 2 x 3 person cabin
Tepanyaki BBQ:Fire Magic
BBQ grill:Fire Magic
Helipad:Touch and go
Chains:2x Maxwell, Marine type, 18 mm, 165 m, 1370 kg
Anchors:2x 360 Kg, stainless steel, custom made
Cranes:2x Brook Hansen, 2.2 tons, electric, located aft
Windlass:2x Maxwell, hydraulic
Passarelle:Nautical structure, 230 kg, hydraulic
Stern capstans:2x Maxwell, hydraulic
TENDER AND TOYS
Tenders:2 x Novurania 560Q 18ft 150HP Yamaha
Toys:2 x Yamaha Wave Runners 1200cc
Dive equipment:1 x Dive Compressor, 4 x Dive Equipment
SAFETY & SECURITY
EPIRB:2 Jotron* Tron 60S/606PS
Life rafts:4 Zodiac ,ZMEC-20
Fire–fighting equipment:TYCO Marine,Aquamist
Bilge & fire pumps:Teco,ALVBK0020020FMYN
Searchlight:Norse light, NR 20R20
Security cameras:Prolab, Hd-8R1080P
Ships safes:Arfe, Pregex 7 pieces.
MOONLIGHT was built by Benetti in 1984. Her exterior and interior have been completely changed twice, once at Palmer Johnson Savannah in 1994, where she was lengthened and once by SBK Marine in Dubai in 2002. Her new interior is designed by Evan K. Marshall.
Extensive maintenance and upgrading of equipment during period of 2015-2016.
- New Installation for both propeller shafts with Wartsila F51 by Daemen Shipyards.
- New Installation for shaft seals with Wartsila Seals by Daemen Shipyards
- New housing for main engines and reverses by Daemen Shipyards.
- General overhauling for both Generators.
- General Service for main engines by Caterpillar.
- Overhauling of Air compressors
- General overhauling of A/C Compressors and fan coils
- New installation of Cathelcominitek electronic kathodic protection.
- New installation of Grundfoss fresh water system.
- Overhauling of bow thruster.
- Upgrade Navigation equipment with latest models.
- General Service of yacht’s steering mechanism.
- New external painting.