The completely redone interior will amaze you as it is nothing like any other Hatteras you have ever seen.
This Hatteras has a four stateroom layout with three full heads and a laundry area. Completely rebuilt water maker to supply the 90 lb. ice-machine, located under the custom backlit mahogany bar in the flybridge. To support extended cruising, four Sub-Zero freezers for extra provisions and dry storage EVERYWHERE. This boat completed one year in the Bahamas without returning to the U.S. with no problems, came back to Florida and has been in Manhattan since Spring 2017.
To ensure extended long-term cruising, a 6.5 KW inverter with 8X200 AMP HR wet cell batteries which will run two of the all brand new Cruise Air A/C units and compressors as well as the new upgraded LED lighting throughout the boat, comfortably all night, without the generator running.
An additional 100 gallon gas tank has been added to fuel the tender and toys and a 600 gallon fuel tank has been added in the cockpit. To ensure short handed cruising new Glendenning Controls, auxiliary engine room controls, cockpit and bow controls have been installed as well as new hydraulic bow thruster.
Mechanically, the Detroit Diesel 12V92 main engines were removed and remanufactured by a certified Detroit Diesel Facility to exacting specs and have run flawlessly now for 800 hours. All auxiliary alternators, starters, exhaust lines and turbos have been replaced with new.
- Two 2013 21KW Onan generators with under 900 hours have been installed and also drive the hydraulic bow thrusters via PTO.
- For navigation and vessel monitoring, all fuel tanks, freshwater, blackwater, bilges and main engine data are all displayed on the all new Raymarine E125 Touchscreen.
- 2 C140w MFD, 12kw SuperHD radar, 650 AIS, 300 fish finder, auto pilot, KVH SAT TV. Vessel is also wired with additional CAT5 wiring for upgrades and additions.
- 2011 Nautica 12.5 WB with 40 HP Yamaha tender with under 20 hours.
- Interior amenities include all new 12 speaker Fusion Stereo System with full remote stations, four flat screen televisions with full down enclosed television on the flybridge, eight camera security monitors.
- All new high-gloss Mahogany doors and floors and backlit bar on the flybridge.
- Five person Mahogany bar with freezer chest and soda fountain. Lounge area with custom cushions provides additional seating around the bar and entertaining area. This area comfortably accommodates over 20 guests even in any weather with a fully enclosed bridge.
- Hatteras aluminum window frames have been removed to modern style floated windows and flybridge has new hardtop with fully enclosed windows.
- Vessel has new Awlgrip Top Side Paint, Sea Hawk bottom paint with fresh zincs on the bottom.
- AMELIA comes completely outfitted with everything necessary to get under way except for provisions, including complete drawings and manuals from the factory, all receipts from refit, as well as the recent survey.
- Davit on boatdeck has completely renewed solenoids, hydraulic pump and controls.
- Beautiful custom cabinet built by master carpenter to house the control panel in the breakfast/dining area in addition to new wood trim on the windows of that area creating a classic and sleek look.
- All heads have new glass shower doors to include the walk-through HIS/HERS in master stateroom.