Spacious Salon with leather sofas with a low rise table wrapped in leather and a wood center. To starboard are two leather bucket chairs.
- New Vizio 43'' TV
- LG Blueray
- Bose lifestyle A/V receiver with 4 extra zones
- SKY/Direct TV
- Sonos Player
- Roman Style Curtains
- Yamaha Speaker
- LED Overhead Lights
- Carpet flooring with carpet cover
- Digital AC Control
One of the most innovative aspects of this boat is the placement of the engine room and crew quarters. The first thing Ferretti did was to install ZF VDrive marine gears for the MTU’s. This allows the engines to be placed about 6' farther aft than they would be otherwise, thus giving you a like amount of extra living space.
Second, The has separated the two MTUs and twin Kohler 32 kW gen sets from the rest of the ship's equipment and systems, which generally prefer a cooler environment. As a result, the 22'x15' engine room is very clean and uncluttered.
While the engine room air intakes are relatively low on the hull (about 3'10" above the waterline) there is a sophisticated baffle system on the intakes to filter out water and salt spray. This system also has horizontal louvers which automatically close to shut off oxygen in case of an engine room fire.
In addition to the centralized self priming bilge pump that can be directed to any one of three compartments, there is an emergency thru hull valve on the engine raw water intakes that make use of the powerful engine water pumps to evacuate water in the engine room. The levers for these values are painted red and are restrained with a sealed wire to prevent inadvertent use.
Ferretti places not one, but two, Rule bilge pumps in a metal basket to strain out things that always find its way in the bilge, and keeps the pumps from getting clogged. This is great attention to detail.
Forward of the engine room thru a watertight hatch is the "Systems Equipment Room". Here you will find the AC chiller system, the watermaker, fresh water pumps, work bench, electrical panel and transformer.
- 2 MTU 16V 2000 M91 rpm ( 5204 hours each)
- 2 ZF Gears
- Batteries and battery charger
- Air intake w/remote control shut-off from the firefighting system
- Bilge Pumps
- Ceiling and walls in painted aluminum
- Change over valves (2) to allow the engine to pump water from the bilge Electric blowers (2) w/closure commanded from the firefighting system Fire extinguishing pumps (2) bilge and respective tubes
- Fixed Fire extinguishing
- Inspection lights
- Main electric display board
- (2) Kohler Generators 32 KW, 100 amp, 60 hz, 220040 volt, single phasa-7074 hours
- 4 compressor AC Chiller 120,000 BTU
- (2) Mitsubishi ARG Stabilizers
- Mechanical fuel tank indicator
- Portable DC retractable lamp
- Racor generator filter
- Raw water engine filters (2)
- Dual fuel filters w/bypass
- (2) Racor engine filters
- Watertight door from crew area watertight door w/access from the garage watertight door w/porthole
- Watertight soundproof bulkhead ahead and abaft workshop bench fitted w/vice and a selection of tools
- Sea Recover water maker
- Stabilizers anti rolling Gyros
- Hydraulic system for bow and stern thruster
- Hydraulic system for steering
- Hydraulic system for Passarelle, garage door and swim ladder
The transom hydraulically folds out producing a 90 square foot platform extending out over the water. Not only can this be used for swimming, diving and sun bathing, but it is also a handy dock for the inflatable, jet ski, kayak, or other water toys.
- Garage at stern w/hydraulic hatch and storage for 24 life jackets and (2) Life Rings
Owner’s personal belongings. A list of exclusions will be supplied at time of sale upon request.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS