MARGARITA has a spacious three cabin layout accommodating six guests plus a separate crew cabin aft for two. Once aboard, the aft deck built in alfresco dining area is nicely equipped with a wet bar including refrigeration and an ice maker. Generous side decks along both sides of the cabin lead to the bow area outfitted with dual Marquipt lounge chairs.
You enter the main salon through automatic double stainless-steel doors off the aft deck. To starboard you will find a wet bar and a generous L-shaped sofa with built in storage. To port is the entertainment center with a large TV on a lift and two barrel chairs forward.
Moving forward up a step is the day head on the port side. To starboard is the large county kitchen nicely appointed with top of the line full sized appliances. Forward is the lower helm outfitted with electric Stidd chair, Furuno electronics and dual side doors leading to the side decks. Along the port side of the helm area is a dining settee perfect for breakfast or soaking in the views.
The guest cabins are accessed via a stair case from the starboard side of the lower helm. The guest cabin foyer has a nice built in cabinet for storage and a laundry center with separate washer and dryer. All three guest cabins feature en-suite heads with showers. Forward is the VIP cabin with an island queen berth and cedar lined closets to port and starboard. Midship to port is the side by side twin cabin with a cedar lined closet. Moving aft, separated by the lower foyer and a few steps, the master cabin features a center line king berth and large built in chest of drawers along both sides of the cabin. On the port side of the bed is a large cedar lined walk in closet and starboard of the bed is a vanity with mirror. The nicely appointed master head has dual sinks, lots of storage and a generous shower. On the forward wall of the master cabin to port is an additional cedar lined closet and the entertainment center.
The flybridge is accessed up a stair case on the port side of the county kitchen. Forward, the helm is nicely outfitted with two Stidd chairs. Aft, you will find two comfortable built in dining settees with tables and storage beneath. Just behind the port settee, the wet bar is complete with BBQ grille, refrigeration and an ice maker. Just behind the bar you have the boat deck that can accommodate a large 15’ tender.
The crews quarters is accessed through a water tight door in the transom. Before entering the crews, quarters there is a nice lazarette space for extra storage or for water toys. Once in the crew’s quarters, to port is the crew cabin with two bunks the lower bunk is oversized and there is a nice desk along the forward bulk head of the cabin. To starboard is the head with shower. The crew mess features a microwave oven, refrigerator and a full laundry center. Forward is the watertight door leading to the engine room.
14' Novurania tender with a 60hp Yamaha
MTU 10V2000 Performance Package
- Twin MTU 10V2000 1500HP each. Systems upgrade including gear, shaft, exhaust pipe and muffler
- Power steering system
- Dual Racor® filters with Y-valves
- Fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature
- Steelhead SM 1750R davit (hydraulic boom, rotation and extension)
- Fuel polishing system
- Three U-shaped rails on swim step, extra set of placement holes for when one rail is moved
- Oil changing system for both engines and gensets
Navigational Electronics Package PLUS
- Furuno Black Box Chart plotters
- AmbientNAV LCD daylight monitors (2x in FB and 3x in PH)
- Furuno 6' Open Array Antenna
- Furuno GP-32 GPS
- Furuno DFF1 NavNet Fish Finder Module
- Furuno RD30 Remote Display Navigational Data Organizer, also in Master Stateroom
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot with repeater in FB and AP27 remote control, wireless remote
- Computer w/ RF radio/mouse and Nobeltec software and Chart regions
- Icom Black Box VHF radio with remote handset and Digital Antennas x 2
- Airmar weather station wind direction/speed indicator
- KVH Satellite TV system and Direct TV receivers
- V-Sat Satellite internet and phone
- 4 station phone system with expansion module
- Seacas Safe Passage AIS 100 (receive only)
- Elbex cameras w/ color tilt/pan/zoom for engine room
Deck Fittings, Hardware and Exterior
- (2)Manson Plow Anchor 120lb
Muir Gypsy #130 anchor chain 280ft x2
Seagull water purifier
Prewire for aft deck TV including 110v socket, cable and satellite TV (share signal with salon)
Standard port and starboard gates at California deck
Teak swim platform with teak steps
Teak California deck and side decks
Aft Deck gates + extra grab rail on transom
- Ultraleather for Stidd Helm/Dash/Mullion (Papryus)
High Gloss Interior Varnish Finish except Crew - which is Satin
Granite floor for forward and port heads
Granite floor with pattern for lower foyer
Granite countertop for cabinet in Foyer
Granite floor for master head
Solid wood nosing for steps from Pilothouse down to lower Foyer
Mirrored VIP and Master Stateroom headboards
Custom Interior Design
Electrical and Appliances
UV water filter
15" wine cooler with solid panel door
Washer/dryer (master foyer and crew)
(3) Underwater lights
Refrigerator with ice maker at aft deck starboard cabinet and flybridge
(2) 100amp shore power
1200 GPD water maker
- Freezer in lazerette
MARGARITA is part of the very popular Ocean Alexander 74 series of motor yachts. MARGARITA was built with all of the upgrades including but not limited to, dual bow anchors, bow and stern thruster, two full sets of washer and dryers, two water heaters and a waste treatment plant. With the 1500 HP MTU engines, MARGARITA effortlessly cruises through the seas. MARGARITA has always been well taken care of by its owner and is sure to impress.
The jet skies are excluded and detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of contract.