RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- Deck, coach roof & cockpit sole have teak laid decks
- Stripes on coachroof and hull in silver metallic.
- Hull windows port and starboard.
- 3 x Coats of epoxy on underwater profile, plus navy antifouling. Last antifouled July 2017.
Keel & Rudder:
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo 75hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- All machinery aboard MERRYN have been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Engine serviced October 2017.
Propulsion & Steering:
- VIP 140 Duo Max Power bow thruster
- 3 bladed Flex-o-hold folding propeller
- Ambassador rope stripper.
- 2 Solimar carbon steering wheels
- Seawater electric pump for deck and anchor washing.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system with accumulator.
- Calorifer for hot water with 220v immersion.
- Spectra Newport 400 Mk II watermaker making 65 litres per hour
- Total capacity of 460 litres.
- Total capacity of 290 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 65 litre holding tank with electrical exhaust pump for front WC.
- Connection for the aft WC to the forward WC holding tank.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak interior joinery.
- Cabin sole board finished in simulated teak and holly spline
- Acrylic washboard in lieu of standard.
- 2 x Extra opening portholes for aft cabins.
- Galley work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Heads work top covered with synthetic stone (Champagne).
- Splash screen that fits between galley and settee.
- Magnetic door stops.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in main saloon.
- Cream synthetic leather upholstery in the sleeping cabins.
- Safe in owner’s cabin.
- 2 x Hull windows in saloon (non-standard).
- Seating in saloon renewed (2017).
- 3-spreader mast which is deck stepped
- Rigid vang.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Deck spinnaker gear.
- Carbon spinnaker pole and all halyards
- Racing deck gear; German mainsheet system, Harken genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars, deck spinnaker gear and sheets.
- Facnor furling was replaced in 2017.
- 2 x Electric Harken winches for genoa sheets 60.2STEA radial (pair).
- 2 x Electric Harken winches on coachroof 50.2 STEA radial (pair) for halyards
- 2 x Electric winches for German mainsheet.
Sails (All North Sails):
- Fully battened main with three reefing points and larger Ronstan cars, plus spares.
- Genoa 140%.
- Genoa 98%.
- 1 x Flush Lewmar hatch at forward end of coachroof.
- Electrically operated opening transom with deck shower and bathing ladder with remote control – this can also be operated manually.
- New stainless steel boarding ladder designed for the bow (2017).
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on starboard.
- Opening side-gate in the guardrail on portside.
- Cockpit side lockers with gas struts.
- Carbon foldable 2 metre gangway.
- Cockpit table with winter cover.
- Stainless steel coachroof grabrails.
- Bow pad eye for MPS.
- Complete range of Harken spares.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass remote control in cockpit.
- Anchor chain counter.
- Stainless steel anchor and chain.
- Spare anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- NV sprayhood (2017).
- NV bimini top with sun awning (2017).
- Mast cover (2017).
- Both helms have covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac rib, plus 5hp outboard.
- Gas detector and cut off.