Classification: Lloyds 1001+L.M.C.
New Zealand Registered Ship (Under full MSA survey).
A new Stability Manual just completed (required for charter and for yachts over 24 metres).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull and superstructure electrically welded aluminium Lloyd’s approved 5083 plate.
- Teak decks and interior joinery is Burmese teak.
- All sea cocks removed cleaned and checked by surveyor, every 2 years as part of the survey process.
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast encapsulated in the scheel keel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Gardner 6LY (6 cylinders) naturally aspirated engines rated at 245 hp at 1600 rpm, each driving through Twin Disc MG514C transmissions with 3 : 1 reduction gears.
- Racor fuel filters.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Maximum speed 12.5 knots.
- Range: 3,000 nautical miles on both engines, 4,500 nautical miles on alternating engines.
- Oil and filters always changed at 245 hours.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Variable pitch 3 blade bronze Scan propellers system which are 39”diameter. Hydraulically controlled from the dashboard with indicator gauges.
- Variable pitch propellers and drive shafts removed and serviced every 4 years to stay in survey.
- Bow thruster: Hydraulically driven off starboard engine variable speed 35 hp. The 3 bladed propeller is in a 16” diameter tunnel, controlled from the dashboard or outside aft port helm.
- Steering: 3 positions, pilothouse, port and starboard aft, with emergency tiller in lazarette. All 3 have indicator position gauges.
- Rudder – Removed every 4 years and inspected by the surveyor and serviced to stay in charter survey.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 hot water cylinder heaters, each with a 110 litre capacity – situated both aft and forward. Each has 2 heating elements and is heated by 3,000 watts from the generator or 1,500 watts for shore power. The system has auto switching.
- Matrix which can make 1,400 gallons per day.
- There are 5 high level alarm indicators on the dashboard, 1 for each compartment.
- There is a manifold with a tap to each area.
- 2 large pumps, 1 electric and 1 hydraulic connect to the manifold.
- All discharges go through an outlet tube above the waterline, there are no skin fittings other than the 2 water intake boxes and the 4 exhausts.
- There are 3 electric automatic bilge pumps situated in the lazarette, engine room and forward with LED lights on the dashboard.
- Total capacity of 14,411 litres (3,170 gallons) in 2 x tanks.
- Total capacity of 6000 litres (1,320 gallons) in 2 x tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total greywater capacity of 2,545 litres (560 gallons). Tank in the keel.
- Total blackwater capacity of 2,545 litres (560 gallons). Tank in the keel.
- Lube oil: 113 litres (30 gallons) in a single tank. Deck filled.
- Out board petrol tank. 80 litres (21 gallons) Deck filled.
Summary of Accommodation:
- The yacht sleeps 10, with 3 private cabins aft and 2 further cabins forward. All cabins have en-suite facilities.
- There is a separate day head.
- Protective floor coverings for all the carpets
- Silver service, white-ware, glassware and monogramed plastic-ware.
- Ample quantities of Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- Nautical cushions for the pilothouse and for the seating areas on deck
- Cutter headed ketch rig
- The Mainsail and Mizzen are hydraulically stowed-away within the masts.
- The Genoa and Yankee are furled hydraulically.
- The Staysail is furled using the hydraulic primary winch.
- Spinnaker/lifting pole attached to the front of the main mast.
- Crow’s nest fitted above the first spreader.
- 5 x Maxwell winches (hydraulic).
- North Sails with a total 3,400 square feet.
- Staysail self-tacking.
- Stainless steel gas barbecue with bottle.
- 24 volt hydraulic pump for sails, winches and transom door.
- Transom boarding ladder. When berthed the swim ladder demounts and stores on the forward deck. When ladder is attached to transom door, it stays in place. When the door is shut it locates perfectly in place. The angle of the door can be altered to any angle almost to water level which makes the stairs extremely easy to use.
- The transom has is a door when the hot and cold shore rose is stored and when in use it clips onto the deck door. This provides a very private area which can be used a lot as a ‘main shower’ when cruising in the tropics.
- There are 2 other doors on either side of the transom. One has a stainless steel BBQ, which clips onto the hand rail of the fold down transom door. The gas hose is retrieved from the opposite door. Located in this door there is also a filling hose for fueling the tender. There is an 80 litre built in fuel tank which is filled from the deck.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Twin Hydraulic Maxwell 5000 vertical capstans.
- 2 x 350 feet (106 metres) 5/8 stud link Lloyds certified anchor chain
- 2 x stainless steel 250lb (113kg) anchors both of which can be deployed from the pilothouse
- Anchor wash system.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 4 x Sun beds with toweling covers
- Awning cover which is in 3 parts and covers the whole deck
- Canopy and clear views for all window and portlights
- Covers to fit tender, kayaks, sun-beds, outside tables and pilothouse tables.
Tender, Outboard and Toys:
- Tender: 15.5 foot Caribe custom built Tender with an Evinrude 75hp 2 stroke outboard. The tender is fitted with VHF and depthsounder
- Baur dive compressor.
- 6 x Dive tanks.
- 4 x BCD’s.
- 4 x Regulators.
- 5 x Weight belts.
- 20 x extra dive weights.
- Diving and snorkeling gear.
- Fishing gear.
- 2 x Ocean kayaks with 4 paddles, 4 seats and life jackets.
- Numerous pull behind water toys
- 2 x Seasava Plus 6 person each life rafts all in date to NZYF Category 1
- 50 life jackets.
- MOB unit.
- Automatic Dan Buoy.
- Kannad 406 with GPS EPIRB.
- START radar transponder.
- 2 x Life rings with lights to NZYF Category 1
- 2 x Grab bags with all current flares.
- Medical chests which are all in date
- 1 x FM200 flood engine room fire system.
- Automatic or manual control outside the engine room with alarms in the pilot house and hallway.
- 10 x Fire extinguishers.
- Marine fire indicator monitor.