- (2) Caterpillar C32 ACERT 12 cylinder water cooled marine engines
- Rated HP output: 1925 HP (1417 kw)
- Hours: 1432 original, Feb. 2018
- Engine serial numbers: RNZ00628 / RNZ00608. Extended Warranty Platinum Coverage until 9/21/2019 or 2,500 hours
- Exhaust: Dry risers to insulated collectors with water cooled spray rings to bottom through hull exhaust with electric bypass valves
- Marine Gears: ZF 3000, model 3361 / Ratio: 3.5:1 / Serial numbers: 500344487 / 500304486
- Centa gearbox couplings
- Hydraulic power take off pumps on each gear
- (2) Kohler 65 kw / 208v / 60 Hz, located in engine room, port and starboard enclosed in soundshields
- Engine model 65EOZD; serial numbers: 4045T892427, 4045T892210
- Generator serial numbers: S6M32587W / SGM32587X
- Exhaust: Jacketed water injected elbow to rubber hose to water separator muffler
Electrical - The general setup is to U.S. specifications: 400V, 3-phase, 100 amp AC and 24V DC
- A/C System: 2 x 65kw generators, P: 3595 / S: 3067 hours; 1 x Modular enclosed switchboard in control room; 2 x 54KVA shore power converters ASEA; 1 x 100 amp shore power inlet
Generators can run singularly, parallel or alongside shore connection. Manual switching for power sourcing. Gensets and shore power feed the main bus in the switchboard controlled by the Power Management System. Distribution panels are located throughout the vessel. Living area sub panels, shore power switchboard. Galley switchboard and emergency switchboard.
Circuit breaker protections and anti shock switches protect output lines from shore power converters.
Shore power: Single shore cord connects shore to the ASEA shore converters, Model AC54VHE - 3 P/N 604487, serial number: 604-00486-54.
- D/C System: 5 battery boards, 24V (gel)
- Main engine start batteries, two each with 15 amp charger each bank, 240 AH total.
- Generator start batteries: each with 15 amp charger, 140 AH total
- Ships service: 4 x gel batteries with 100 amp charger, 420 AH
- Emergency batteries: 4 x gel batteries
- Radio GMDSS batteries: 4 x gel batteries with 25 amp chargers, 240 AH
- AC and DC bilge pumps located throughout various compartments. Bilge alarms connected to monitor panels in engine room, pilothouse and crew mess. Central manifold in engine room with valve source and delivery. Emergency diesel pump with supply and exhaust.
- Chilled water with reverse cycle reheating for the fresh water loop. 2 x Condaria 240,000 btu PCWM/FCL 60004, four compressors each bank, total of eight
- Dual seawater pumps and dual chilled water pumps
- 2 x Make up air units
- 2 x Microchillers for ASEA shore converters and A/V cooling equipment
- Engine room ventilation: 2 x forced air in and 2 x forced extraction. Fire dampeners fitted
- Oil tanks are integrated with hull structure and extended from centerline to outer girders. Each tank has inspection covers and baffles. They are fitted with remote level gauges and flow meters. Water and fuel tanks have manual sounding. Remote leveling is monitored by pressurized transducers and fed to various monitoring and alarm systems in crew, pilothouse and engine room control room panels.
- Fuel: port and starboard bunker stations on side deck lockers. Tank venting with overflow alarms.
- 6 x Tanks: 5954 liter day tank, 3800 liter aft tank, 9424 port and starboard, 2400 forward/port and starboard tanks
- Fuel isolation valves
- Mild transfer pumps, fuel lift pumps
- Fuel separators: main engines, generator
- Fuel polishing system: WESTFALIA
- Fresh Water: Tanks located under crew accommodations; dual 200 liter hot water tanks with UV sterilizer filtration filters and circulation pumps.
- Water makers: 2 x SEMAR 7900 liter/day with pre-filters
- Grey Water: Gravity drains from wash basins, showers, sinks, dishwasher, washing machine and bath tubs to tank. Galley mains through grease trap to tank. HVAC below deck runs to tank and above deck overboards.
- Black Water: Toilet discharges to engine room tank vented through masthead stack with filter. Tank to black water treatment plant located in engine room. 1555 liter capacity
- Lube Oil: Clean oil and waste oil tank. Dual pumps for each tank, 696 liter capacity each