The vessel is equipped with modern navigation and communications equipment suitable for worldwide operations. This equipment includes satellite based position and speed information. Gyroscopic and magnetic heading data, radar, electronic charting and depth finding. Communications equipment spans numerous transmission technology in compliance with safety regulations and to maximize contact with shore side and marine stations, enhancing the ability to communicate from any location.
- Transaas Navisailor ECS with 19" display and charats
- (2) Furuno FAR 2117 X band radars with 19" LCD displays (repeater on flybridge)
- Furuno FCV 1200BB-P with 15" monitor
- Furuno GPS GP-1500 Pilothouse & flybridge
- B&G wind/speed/depth with full function display
- Ritchie Globe master compass (pilothouse & flybridge)
- Furuno RD3 Depth sounder (capt cabin)
- Simrad autopilot AP50
- (2) VHF Icom M604 radios
- Icom M802 SSB with auto tuner
- GPIRB Airborne Technology
- (2) Loud hailer horns, integrated with VHF radios
- Internet connected thru the satellite telephone
- X-M satellite weather tuning on ships computer
- Panasonic PBX (14) stations digital phone system
- Satellite telephone Fleet broadband FB250
- Telular cellular phone system
- Comprehensive CCTV system controlled Elbex
- Security cameras for all deck entry points
- Infra-red camera FLIR mounted on the mast for night time navigation
- Video feeds from all cameras for viewing on the televisions;
Approximately 5,500 gallons of diesel in one welded aluminum tank, internal baffles separated into three compartments with a transfer pump, meter and distribution manifold. Two deck fill locations amidships, port or starboard side. Tank is vented to atmosphere on both sides of the vessel.Tank level monitoring is via electronic sensor and display with high/flow alarms
- (2) MTU/DDC 2000 HP 16V2000 main engines (2200 hours)
- (4) station controls-synchronizer and underwater exhaust
- (2) 65 KW 1800 RPM Northern Lights generators with sound shields
- Remote start/stop in the pilothouse
- PTO units on both generators
- American bow thuster 16" 40 HP with 4 station controls
- 48" Michigan Nibral 5 bladed props
- 4" Aquamet 22 prop shafts
- Jastram power steering with dual, engine -driven pumps, four stations
- Naiad Model 360 12 Sq.Ft. zero speed stabilizers (operates off main engines)
- Fuel transfer pump with flow meter & timer
- Dual Sea Pro fuel filters on each main with isolation valve
- Dual Racor 75/500 fuel filters on each generator
- Sight tubes in engine room and intelisea monitoring
- GASOLINE SYSTEM: The gasoline system consists of a tank, an air diaphragm pump, and hose with nozzle to transfer gasoline. The hose, nozzle and pump along with the fank fill are located under the hatch centered on the swim step deck.
LUBE OIL SYSTEM; The vessels main engines and generator can be serviced utilizing an onboard lube oil change system. Aluminum New oil tank and Used oil tank (60 gallons each) are fitted in the engine room, The new oil tank cane be filled via a deck fitting amidships on the starboard side. The quick connect hose and portable pump are used to transfer lube oil to/from the locations.
HVAC SYSTEMS: The interior of the vessel can be kept at a constant temperatuae through the use of a seawater cooled//heated reverse cycle, treated water HVAC system. Four compressors the capacity is 24 tons and is distributed throughout the vessel via individual room air handlers of various sizes and
BTU ratings. There is one (HVAC) keypad for two air handlers in the Master stateroom one for the two handlers in the Galley and two for the four handlers that serve the Salon. All other handlers are each controlled by a separate key pads.
BILGE SYSTEMS: Five remote-mounted bilge float switches and Intelisea alarms on all float switches. Two electric 230V pumps with manifold lines to each major compartment with check valves, strainers and priming system.
Multiple aluminum tanks with interior epoxy coating & sight tubes
- (2) Sea Recovery water makers (1400 GPD total)
- Five Micron sediment filters with UV light
- (2) Dual element fast recovery water heaters (80 & 38 Gal)
- WASTE WATER:
- Black and Gray water is routed to FRP tanks
- Headhunter MSD treatment for black and gray water
- Composite holding tanks electronically monitored (600 Gal)
- (2) Gray water boxes fitted with screens
Hull is fiberglass mat and roving with airex PVC core on the bottom and Corecell on the sides. Hull has an outer layer of Fiberglass laminate with Vinylester resin.
Engine stringers and hull stiffeners are laid up with fiberglass and foam type construction. The superstructure is fiberglass and foam construction. The interior deck and bulkheads are fiberglass sandwich type construction. The exterior paint is Alexseal 501 top coat, Hull and superstructure is stark white & the boot stripe is high gloss black. Bottom paint is Seahawk black with an epoxy barrier coat.
EXCLUDED FROM THE SALE:
Owner & Crew personal belongings and any other item aboard not specifically listed herein.
An itemized exclusion list will be provided prior to an offer to purchase.