Hailing from the Baglietto shipyard, the brand new ANDIAMO is a 48m displacement yacht. She was delivered to her experienced owner this summer, the first in the Baglietto T-Line 48 series – her sistership is now in build and due for delivery in 2018.
With an interior and exterior styled by Francesco Paszkowski, Andiamo exemplifies Italian design at its most spectacular. The renowned designer has added a modern twist to the classic Baglietto profile. Cutting an impressive figure on the waves, she displays the sleek and clean exterior lines, for which Paszkowski is known, with new architectural elements including reverse angled wheelhouse windows. The result is a stylish, fast yacht with contemporary living space.
Her discerning Owner wanted a family cruising yacht and Andiamo provides everything and more for the al fresco lifestyle. Her huge sun deck covers 140 square metres and features a bar, barbecue, infinity pool with waterfall, sunbathing space forward, and dining area. Large spaces for lounging and al fresco dining are also located on the upper deck. The fabulous beach club area provides access to an exciting inventory of water toys, which are housed in the spacious tender garage - both these areas are new elements to this new T-Line 48 series and significantly enhance the guest experience.
Andiamo’s immaculate, contemporary styled interior exudes warmth throughout, with precious woods including lacquered ebony and oak, along with luxury finishes in onyx and leather. The main salon has a large seating area with sumptuous sofas while her exceptional volume allows for the upper deck salon to be a designated onboard cinema/ media room. Flanked by two fold out terraces on either side, the area is a welcome retreat from the midday sun with the balcony areas bringing the outside in when at anchor. Accommodation comprises a full-width master cabin, which is located forward on the main deck for ultimate privacy, and a VIP cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins (both with Pullman berths), all located on the lower deck. She also has accommodation for a crew of nine to ensure outstanding service for up to 12 guests.
Built from a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, Andiamo has a cruising speed of 15 knots with a 4500 nm range @12 knots powered by a pair of CAT 3512B 1500hp diesel engines.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 6/0
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/9
156' 3" (47.60m)
31' 3" (9.50m)
8' 8" (2.64m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
Yard No. 10227
ANDIAMO features a high volume interior with 6 generous staterooms.
The full beam Master suite is located aft on the main deck, including a dressing room and two separate bathrooms. The 5 Guest cabins on the lower deck include two doubles, two twin cabins and a VIP forward.
The contemporary interior is finished with onyx and lacquered ebony. Amidships is a formal winding staircase in steel and leather which is the central point of the yacht and connecting the three decks.
The main salon has comfortable dining and conversation areas, opening out on to the aft deck area through large sliding glass doors.
Spacious deck areas include a sun deck with infinity pool and falls, a dining area with bar, BBQ and grill, and comfortable sunbathing forward. On the upper deck is another dining area aft, with two terraces which open on either side of the central cinema room.
Crew accommodations for 9 in 5 cabins.
• Seatel 4004 TV SAT
• WiFi coverage throughout - Cisco Aironet Access Point with Cisco Wireless LAN controller
• Seatel 3612 VSAT
• Lutron control system for blinds, curtains, lighting, integrated with air conditioning controls
• Panasonic phone system with 5x fixed phones, 15x cordless, 1x flash
• Vershoven IP66 A24 telephone, engine room
• Panasonic CCTV system
• Sonance weatherproof speakers, bridge deck forward
• 75" Samsung 4K TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, iPad mini remote control & docking station, skylounge
• Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, bridge deck aft
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, beach club
• 55" Samsung LED TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, music docking, iPad mini remote control & docking station, owner's suite • 40" Samsung LED TV's with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote controls & docking stations, master and guest cabins
• 26" HD Mirror TV with B&W in wall speakers, owner's suite bath
• 40" Samsung LED TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, located crew mess with video copy to Wheelhouse
• Weatherproof speakers, owner's suite balcony
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, iPad mini remote control & docking station, galley
• B&W in wall speakers, airport express, owner's office main deck
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPod touch & mini Hi-Fi, laundry room
• 47" Panasonic IP55 screen, slave of main salon, with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control & docking station, main deck aft
• Alipine headset DVD's with headphones in all crew cabins
• 75" Samsung 4K TV with B&W in wall speakers, Bluray, music docking, iPad mini remote control & docking station, main salon
• 47" Panasonic IP55 TV with Sonance weatherproof speakers, iPad mini remote control, sun deck
• 32" Samsung LED HD TV with B&W in wall speakers, iPad mini remote & docking station, captain's cabin
• Crestron software
• Kaleidescape system
• 12x Apple TV
Electricity 400v 50Hz 3-phase
230v 50Hz for ship's service
110v 60Hz for ship's service
24v DC for emergency lights, safety circuits and nav instruments
Shore power 110 kVA shore power converter
Batteries Gel batteries
2x 24v sets each for main engines and for generators
1x 24v set radio
1x 24v set emergency
1x 24v set service
Engines 2 x MTU 2,012HP
Engine model 12V4000M63
Gearboxes ZF 5355
Steering Wheelhouse by Telemar
Stabilizers Anti-roll stabilization system underway and at anchor
Condaria 150002 WM RE C03, 650,000 btu air conditioning
• 2x vertical s/s electric anchor windlasses, 5,000 kg capacity
• Swim ladder
• 2x vertical s/s electric capstans
• 10x fenders
• Electro hydraulic retractable aft gangway, starboardside
• 6 person Jacuzzi
• Portable side ladder for mooring
• 2x electric sun awnings on fly bridge hard top
• Electro hydraulic side ladder
• Stern transom door access to beach club
Safety & Fire Protection
• 4x inflatable life rafts, 12 person capacity, SOLAS A PACK
• 2x firefighting suits
• 4x lifebuoys
• FM200 fire system
• 21x life jackets
• McMurdo E-5 406 Mhz EPIRB
• Portable fire extinguishers throughout
• FA150 AIS
• Fire blanket main galley
• Rescue tender forward main deck
• 5.2m diesel jet tender with launch system aft garage
Just delivered early summer, ANDIAMO is beautifully designed both exterior and interior by Francesco Paszkowski. Her design brief was for a 48m high volume motoryacht under 500 GT. Very successfully completed, she was awarded the World Yachts Trophies Best Layout and Revelation of the Year at the Cannes Show.
The outstanding features of ANDIAMO are a more contemporary design, a much larger beach club, reverse angle windshield at the helm for better visibility, and athwartships tender garage. A 1,500 sq ft sundeck complements the large bridge deck which has two terraces. The master suite is located on the main deck, and three double cabins and two twin cabins with Pullmans are located on the lower deck.