5x Guest cabins on the lower deck with convertible double/twin berths
Master cabin with double berth on the main deck
VIP cabin with double berth, main deck
All cabins are ensuite with large shower rooms, wardrobes, night stands, flat screen TV's & A/V system
Port crew mess
Port crew cabin with 3x single berths
Starboard crew cabin with 3x single berths
Stb crew cabin with 2x single berths
All crew cabins with ensuite heads/showers, wardrobes
Captain's cabin with single berth to starboard
Engineer's cabin with 2x single berths to port
Bridge deck cabins equipped with flat screen TV's
The Main Salon has floor to ceiling windows, sofas, a piano and large TV.
The Sundeck features a Jacuzzi with lounging area as well as outdoor cinema, and is equipped with Dolby surround sound system.
2004 Total rebuild -
Managed and supervised by Titan, the refit managers for Christina O:
Yacht was entirely gutted down to bare steel. All pipes, wires, plumbing, auxiliary machinery, partitions, ducts & teak decks were removed. Only the main engines remained onboard. Over 90 tons of steel in way of hull plating & decks was renewed. Steel primed & painted with 2 coats of Hempel epoxy.
- Main engines were rebuilt. Tail shafts were drawn. Rudder was renewed.
- Entirely new electric wiring was fitted throughout.
- Entirely new electric switchboards, automation, transformers, converters, & starters were fitted throughout.
- Entirely new machinery, deck equipment & auxiliaries were fitted throughout.
- Entirely new partitions, interiors, lighting (by Artemide) and new furniture & furnishings were fitted throughout.
- Entirely new electronics, automation, navigation & safety equipment fitted throughout.
- Entirely new tenders, passerelle & accommodations ladders were fitted.
- RINA classification & Greek Ministry of Merchant Marine inspectorate both followed entire rebuild step by step and both issued clean & complete certification on completion.
2017 Complete refit -
- By Mare E Terra, the luxury boutique hotel developers
- All mechanical components overhauled
- Main engines and generators completely overhauled
- All systems and equipment renewed or replaced
- Complete exterior repaint, hull and superstructure
- Decks renewed
- All new exterior upholstery and canvas
- Revarnish throughout
- Interior fully redesigned, with all furniture, fixtures, and equipment as well as art work carefully selected
- All cabins and salon areas entirely renovated
- Upper deck and fly bridge modified to increase capacity of the exterior lounge areas
- Installation of a round well skylight on the flybridge aft lighting the main staircase below deck
- Interior of wheelhouse completely redone
- All new audio video system throughout
- RINA Classification current
- 3.4m Euro total cost
"Menorca" is a custom motor yacht built by the Dutch shipyard Botje Ensing, delivered in 1961 for Baron Allard. She was previously "Zurga" and "Agapee." She has hosted numerous royals and celebrities in her time.
Totally rebuilt in 2004, and with a major refit in 2017, she now has a completely new interior and deck set up by Mare e Terra, the French luxury hotel developers. Her new interior design is comfortable, elegant and versatile, with a 7 cabin arrangement which is particularly suitable for large numbers of guests. She offers enormous deck areas, Jacuzzi, and an open air cinema. Her classic lines combined with a tasteful interior refurbishment and excellent maintenance record ensure "Menorca" is ready for her new owner.