RHINO is a large volume yacht with generous spaces, accommodations and features commonly found on new builds. She has recently benefitted from new electronics, mechanical and electrical system upgrades. A fabulous understated new interior and exterior cushions have been updated. RHINO has enviable charter history and the best Sun Deck in the industry!
Sleeps (10) owners and guests in (5) spacious double staterooms; (10) crew in (4) double crew cabins, Chief Engineer's cabin, plus the Captain's cabin.
Each area of her stylishly appointed interior is finished in the finest woods, marbles and fabrics, creating a setting that is inviting, comfortable and elegant.
RHINO has the best sun deck of any yacht this size and it is far superior to those found on yachts up to 185'. This “built for entertaining” sun deck you must see to believe!
Interior access is via a circular staircase that is covered by a round hatch, which hydraulically opens and closes just aft of the Flybridge seating. This access from the sun deck to the interior of the ship is a feature found only on much larger yachts. The sun deck staircase accesses the entire ship, on all decks, all the way to the lower guest accommodations.
There are (2) U-shaped bars with a high gloss varnished teak top and (12) varnished Teak bar chairs. There is an icemaker, sink and refrigeration. Both bars are protected from the sun by either the arch over, or awnings that extend both forward and aft from the arch.
A six-person Jacuzzi is centered on the sun deck, aft of the bars. Sun lounging pads surround the Jacuzzi.
All the way aft on the centerline there is a BBQ grill and on either side of the grill are circular settees surrounding teak cocktail tables.
For those seeking shade, electric awnings can be extended from either side of the arch over the bar. Five triangular sunshades can also be positioned over the Jacuzzi, sun pad and aft seating areas. There is also a Sunbrite 54-inch HDTV on a mount that allows for swivel, with a waterproof floating remote control and an iPod dock.
There is extensive locker storage on this immense sun deck, and access down to the bridge aft deck on the port side.
Again, this is a remarkable area not found on any other yacht.
A passageway gives access to the foredeck. There is an escape hatch for the crew and an additional escape hatch from the owner's stateroom.
Under the vertical bridge windows there is a seating area.
The bridge is well laid out with excellent visibility. A single helm chair faces forward. There is a U-shaped seating area with a table against the aft bulkhead for owners and guests.
The Captain's cabin is to starboard with a queen berth with Pullman upper. There is ample hanging locker space, a desk and ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower.
The ship's office is to port, properly laid out with SAT COMS and other communication and office equipment.
A day head is further aft, ahead and inboard of the audio/visual control racks that are correctly set up to roll out, giving walk-around access behind for service in an air-conditioned space. Audio/visual storage cabinets are against the aft bulkhead, dumb waiter access is adjacent and a door to the port side deck gives unobtrusive crew flow.
The central staircase arrives from either the sun deck above or the main deck below in this foyer area.
The Sky Lounge is further aft on the bridge deck level, giving excellent light, ventilation and lots of space.
There is a wet bar against the forward starboard bulkhead, adjacent a four-place game table. A couch and love seat are opposite, surrounded by easy chairs and a coffee table.
Further aft to starboard are additional couches, side tables, coffee tables and easy chairs, arranged to easily view the 80” theater screen with entertainment center, which includes a DVD/CD/Stereo and iPod docking station, controlled by iPad.
Double stainless steel doors access the owner's upper dining deck, which is arranged with a teak dining table and Tri-Comfort dining chairs. Twelve chairs surround the table with more stored locally for additional seating. Storage cabinets forward serve as buffet servers. A C-shaped seating area is further aft. This entire deck is protected from the sun by the sun deck overhead and there is an electric awning to cover the aft seating, if needed. It is possible to enclose the sides of this deck with "see through" wind proof curtains, and it is air-conditioned to remove humidity. For relaxing, there are (4) wicker lounge chairs and ottomans.
The main deck has generous sized walk-around teak decks. Port and starboard are stairwells forward leading to the bridge deck where there is centerline access to the foredeck. There are Bosun lockers forward serving the anchor windlass area.
The aft deck is large and well laid out storing the 19’ AB tender with 150 hp Yamaha Outboard and (4) Four wave runners (New 2014). Two wave runners and other toys are stored under the main deck in a hidden garage. The tender chocks remove and the storage boxes on the centerline convert to buffet servers for large gatherings. There is access up to the bridge deck dining area and further up to the sun deck, down to the swim platform on the starboard side, or to the hydraulic Passarelle to port.
Entering the main deck through the port door you enter into the Lower Salon, paneled in Bubinga wood. Good storage areas are forward, with two sofas for viewing the Veranda entertainment center. There is an excellent view out to the main aft deck through double glass doors. This is an ideal room for children and games, with easy access to the water sports area.
Walking forward through double Bubinga wood doors is the dining room, arranged with (2) circular tables, each with (6) chairs. There is a custom wood insert that can be installed to make one large oval table seating 12 comfortably. This room boasts extensive storage in beautiful matching wood paneled cabinets. Spectacular water views from this area.
The main deck galley is to port, with excellent crew passageways adjacent, great pantry storage, equipped with excellent commercial equipment and has a warm residential feel. A fully equipped serving pantry is aft of the galley with access to the dining room.
Walking forward from the Dining Salon to starboard, there is a day head inboard, just ahead of the double door foyer access to the side decks. The central guest staircase is off the foyer with access to the bridge and sun decks above and the guest staterooms below.
Walking forward the entrance to the master stateroom is along a starboard side passageway.
The master stateroom is full width, with a custom king size bed centrally located in the port side sleeping area, facing forward toward an entertainment center. A semi-bulkhead with a sliding door separates the owners sitting lounge from the sleeping area. Easy chairs, a two-person settee, bookshelves, entertainment center and desk on the outboard side complete this relaxing room.
The his and her master bath is full width forward in the master stateroom area, with two sinks, two WC's (hers with bidet), identical hanging lockers both sides, central shower and central Jacuzzi tub.
Access to the Guest Accommodations is via the circular staircase from the main deck Foyer. There are (4) versatile guest staterooms below. All are equipped with their own safes, entertainment centers and computer network access.
Forward to starboard is a twin berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower. The twin beds can convert to a King.
Opposite to port is a queen berth cabin with ensuite marble bath with shower.
The aft port guest stateroom is arranged with two twin berths that in stored mode enable this stateroom to become the sitting room or suite side of a full beam guest suite (when combined with the aft starboard queen stateroom). The port side "suite" has a marble bath with bathtub and shower. The twin beds can convert into a King bed.
The aft starboard side stateroom is permanently set as a queen berth, with partitions that open to make it a full beam suite using the port side stateroom. This stateroom also has a marble bathroom with tub and shower.
All linens were replaced in 2014 and carpeting was replaced in 2016.
The engine room is located aft of the guest accommodations. It is accessed via a watertight bulkhead. This engine room has benefitted significantly from a knowledgeable captain and engineer. Everything is easy to see, access and service.
An engineer's control room with Atlas shore converters (new 2015) is starboard aft. There is also a single Chief Engineer's cabin located aft of the control room.
There is a refrigerator, freezer and dive compressor all hidden away behind sliding doors on the port side of the Lazarette, a massive work area on the centerline and a washer and dryer.
Access to the water is through a hinged-up door to the swim platform.
There are (2) identical crew cabins all the way forward, each with upper and lower berths, hanging lockers and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
Further aft are (2) more crew cabins, fitted out identically.
The crew mess is to starboard and a large laundry is to port. There is a crew access door to the forward guest stateroom allowing private crew access to the guest staterooms for discreet servicing.
Crew can access the bridge deck directly via the main crew staircase, entirely separate and private.
- Walk In refrigerator and freezer by Artic Industries, Inc (2015)
- (1) Traulsen wine cooler
- (2) Miele induction oven ranges with steam features (Oct 2017)
- Gaylord exhaust hood
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Miele Dishwasher, 28 min. quick cycle
- Ice-O-Matic icemaker
- In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal
- Hatco drawer food warmer
- Cuisinart food processor
- In-Sink-Erator hot water dispenser
- KitchenAid mixer
- (2) Nespresso machines
- Paco Jet Ice Cream Machine
- (2) Refrigerators
- Amana microwave
- 42" Digital flat panel television
- SAT receiver and tuner
- (2) Miele washers
- (2) Miele dryers
- Clothes Press
- Miele washer and dryer
- GE chest freezer
- GE refrigerator
- (11) Direct TV receivers
- SkyLounge: 80" Sharp Aquos 3D TV with Wi-Fi, controlled by an iPad
- Bridge Deck Aft: Sunbrite 54" flatscreen HDTV on a mount that allows for swivel
- Sun Deck: Sunbrite 54" flatscreen HDTV on a mount that allows for swivel; waterproof floating remote; iPod dock
- Master Stateroom: 65" Samsung Smart flat screen HDTV
- Port Forward & Starboard Forward Guest Cabins: 46" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- Port Aft & Starboard Aft Guest Cabins - 40" Samsung flat screen HDTV's
- High definition channels are available in all guest areas throughout the yacht, with the exception of the sitting room in the Master Stateroom
- Kaleidescape movie system
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- (3) 20" Sony Hi-Res screens
- (2) 19" Furuno Hi-Res screens
- (2) Furuno 126-mile 2120 radars: 1 x band with ARPA and 1S band with ARPA
- Nobeltec chart plot system
- Brookes and Gatehouse H3000 depth, wind and transom depth with indicators
- Furuno Navtec NX-500
- ICOM 802 SSB
- Weems and Plath clock, barometer and temperature
- Custom-built computer for NAV software
- (3) Northstar 952 GPS
- Sperry Navigate XMK 2 digital gyro
- Furuno FA-150 AIS
- Sperry Navipilot 4000
- (3) ICOM M602 VHF
- Robertson VHF in crew area
- Sea VHF
- Central Litetouch system
- US and GSM cell phones
- HP 410 Office All-in-One scanner, copier
- 60" Dual LNB US & Caribbean with SeaTel 5004 remote monitor
- VSAT 24" SeaTel dish with 60" dummy dome wireless
- Toshiba PABX phone system
- (2) ACR spotlights AR600
- Mac Mini 3 GHz Intel Core i7 Ship’s Computer that runs Windows and Macintosh
DECK & HULL
- (2) MUIR V10000 Vertical Hydraulic Capstans
- (6) MUIR V7000 Vertical Mooring electric line capstans (3) port (3) starboard
- Poole anchors #550 port and starboard, 600 lbs each
- Anchor chain ¾” stud link, 375' and 375', both port and starboard
- Nautical Structures Hydraulic Passarelle
- Hydraulic boarding stairs recessed on starboard side
- (2) Caterpillar 105 kw (1800 rpm) generators, 3-phase 208 volt AC 3-phase 60 Hz 120 volt AC. Rebuilt in 2014, with 5100 hrs since rebuild.
- Atlas Shore Power Systems – (New 2015)
- (4) 100 amp inlets
- (3) 50 amp outlets for tender (1) Bank of (7) 24 volt DC general service batteries
- (1) Bank of 24 volt DC main engine batteries
- (1) Bank of 24 volt DC generator batteries
- (1) Bank of 24 & 12 volt DC emergency batteries
- (2) Kobelt units
- All batteries long life non-gassing gel type
- (2) 120 gal. Continuous loop hot water system
- (2) Watermakers Inc. 3,000 GPD each
- Quincy compressed air system
- Marine Air55 ton seawater chilled air-con with fan coils
- Fresh Air makeup system
- Alfa Laval model 203 fuel centrifuge
- Microphor Toilet systems for 13 heads
- Headhunter treatment waste system (new 2011)
- DMP Holland alarm system - standard engine room alarms, monitored in engine room, control room, wheelhouse, crew's lounge
- Heat and smoke detectors throughout
- Security cameras/monitor system with alarms
- (3) SeaVision underwater LED transom lights
- White Lighting Design, Inc. interior lighting
- Local area network computer systems (wireless available throughout)
- Lighting is computer controlled
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE ROOM
- (2) Caterpillar 3512 B DI-TA 1650hp @ 1600 RPM. Top end rebuilt April 2014. 2400 hours since rebuild.
- "Sound Down" generator exhaust system
- Bird Johnson 56" Diameter - 5-blade props
- 5 W" Diameter Aquanaut 19 shafts
- Jastram Steering
- Mako Dive Compressor
- Engine room Halon fire suppression system
- Quantum QC1200 Zero Speed Stabilizers with SMC 4000 Controller (Installed 2015)
TENDER AND WATERSPORT TOYS
- 19’ AB Tender with 150 HP Yamaha Outboard
- (4) Waverunners (new 2014)
- 40’ Water Slide
- 8 person Floating Party island
- Water Trampoline
- (2) Seabobs
- (4) SUPS
- (4) Folding Bicycles
- (2) 1-person kayaks
- Water Skis
- 4 Pax Miss Mable towable inflatable tube
- AirRider towable inflatable tube
- Assorted Snorkel Gear
- Assorted Beach Toys – volleyball, bocci, badminton, football, etc.
- Swim Ladder
- Stationary Bike
- Dumbbell weights
- Owner’s personal effects. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.