Kentucky Belle represents a 94 Horizon Wide body, a sophisticated and exquisite luxury motor yacht. The design of John Lindblom, with the input of a very experienced owner, assured that no detail of luxury was overlooked. With over $300,000 spent on her in the last 24 months she is ready to cruise.
This vessel exudes a classic traditional ambiance with satin finished Makora African cherry showcased with excellent interior joinery and accents of high gloss Carpathian elm burl. The crown molding throughout the salon and staterooms is mahogany. The molding, door frames, and adjacent cabinetry are also framed in mahogany.
Honeycombed Crema Marfil marble is featured in the galley, heads, and salon soles. The honeycomb core feature reduces weight, but still leaves the elegance only marble can give. The striking appearance of the marble against the
lustrous finish of the wood joinery is very appealing.
The vessel is most often entered by the owner and guest from the aft deck. The large extended hardtop with teak deck sole welcomes you to a generous lounge area with a high gloss teak dining table and seating. The oversized sliding glass door opens to the main salon. Warm and comfortable accommodations greet you and fill the senses.
The port side features built in cabinetry housing the 43" HD plasma TV and electronic entertainment center. The entire aft portion of the vessel is decorated with free standing furnishings to create a generous salon/living room.
Moving forward on the port side one is greeted with a built in wet bar and fully equipped station perfect for entertaining. The starboard side forward of the settee features a pillar framed half bulkhead to separate the dining area. The dining area seats eight. A built-in buffet and chandelier complete the area.
One step up and moving forward on the starboard side is the professionally equipped galley. A large pantry, stainless
steel stove, and Subzero refrigerator/freezer are wrapped within red sierra chica granite countertops and Makora
cabinetry. Directly across on the port side is a conveniently located day head.
Staying on the port side, the watertight aircraft style entry door gives access to the bow area. A duplicate aircraftstyle door is on the starboard side as well for quick egress from either side.
The center lined helm lower station is well designed and generously laid out. A built-in dinette on the starboard forward corner accommodates casual dining. Leather seating on the dinette settee continues the warmth and charm of the vessel.
A companionway on the port side of the lower helm circles into a foyer for the private staterooms. The full beam 18' wide master stateroom is aft of the foyer with his and her heads separated by a glass door tub enclosure. The master stateroom has generous closets and built in cabinetry storage. The recessed flat screen television and ceiling lights allow the owner to relax in this quiet retreat.
The VIP guest stateroom is forward, while the guest stateroom is located on the starboard side. Each stateroom features a private ensuite head. The laundry room is a walk-in with full sized side-by-side washer and dryer and adequate storage.
Adjacent to the main entry door is a circular staircase to the crew's quarters and engine room access. The utility area and a lazerette are both accessible from this area as well. The captain's quarters/stateroom features a private ensuite head, while the bunk beds in the crew's quarters are so well appointed they could be utilized as additional guest quarters. The crew quarters have an ensuite head as well. The transom has a center lined watertight door in the cockpit, allowing engine room and crew to work without disturbing the owner and guests.
Cruise in luxury on the spacious and inviting upper deck. The custom circular spa is on the aft deck just forward of the davit. Moving forward is another oversized settee on the starboard side, while the port side is equipped with a built-in bar and stools.
The forward helm is equipped with redundant electronics for the captain. A Stidd helm chair makes the journey comfortable. The large fiberglass hardtop created an abundant covered entertaining area.
Built in WiFi system using Apple airport extremes.
The Laundry room is located in the Owner's Area and is equipped with a GE Profile extra large capacity front loading washer with stainless steel basket and GE Profile extra large front loading dryer.
Located aft of the captain and crew staterooms is a 2 1/2' utility area alcove. On the port side are a stacked SubZero
refrigerator and freezer. On starboard side is an additional laundry with stacked washer and dryer. Center line are lift up stairs accessing the lazarette and leading out through a water tight door to cockpit.
The boat deck is equipped with a new 2015 hot tub which is 6 1/2 feet in diameter and includes a hard cover. Also located on the boat deck is a 7' x 5 sun pad with cushions and storage underneath.
- New LED lights throughout exterior deck & step lights
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on swim platform
- Spreader lights illuminating mast
- New boarding steps
- Frameless windows
- Black with teak handrails (removed & replaced 2015)
- International navigation lights
- Removable 2" stainless steel hoop rails on swim platform
- Triple Buell chrome plated air horns
- Speich variable speed control windshield wipers w/ washers
- Swim ladder
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Solid stainless steel rub rail around upper hull side
- (2) Sanshin electric search lights
- Fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel cap on hull sides
- White canvas covers for all cushions and fly bridge
- KVH H7 HD Dome
- lectric Anchor Windlass 12V
- 5Kg Delta anchor
- 50M Hi test galvanized chain
- 50M nylon anchor type rode
- Anchor roller
- Dock lines and Fenders
Equipped with a ChemFree Purification Systems ozone distribution system consisting of four UV type ozone generators which distribute ozone to the fresh water tanks, black and grey water tanks, and bilge, insuring the yacht is odor free. Headhunter Tidal Wave sewage treatment system is a US Coast Guard certified Type II marine sanitation device and is IMO approved for worldwide compliance with all regulations for the prevention of pollution by sewage from ships (completely serviced in 2015 and updated).
- (2) Racor 500 MA fuel filters, one each generator
- ZF Faster 4 blade S class Nybral propellers
- Delta T engine room demister filters
- Underwater exhaust system
- 4 engine room blowers
- AC fresh water pump
- DC fresh water pump
- (7) Rule automatic electric bilge pumps
- Bilge air exhaust ventilation fans
- Headhunter level indicator for holding tanks
- Oil change system, engine & generators
- Jabsco macerator pump (secondary holding tank)
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- American Bow Thruster 38 hp 12" hydraulic bow thruster
- American Bow Thruster 38 hp 12" hydraulic stern thruster
- Headhunter Royal Flush sanitation system
- Headhunter Tidal Wave sewage
- 800 gpd Sea Recovery water maker w/ auto flush
- (3) Marine Air staged chillers, 144k BTU total w/ soft start (all new chillers 2014 plus about half of the return units inside vessel)
- American Bow Thruster Trac Stabilizer system w/ 9 sq. foot fins
- Chem Free Delta Marine Ozone generator system
- ZF 2.57:1 transmissions
- (2) Torrid 30 gal hot water tanks
- Engine block heaters
- Tide Strong maintenance free dripless shaft & rudder packing glands
- Headhunter MAKO1 macerator pump
- (6) Racor 75/1000 MA fuel filters
- Treatment system
- Hynautic hydraulic engine controls
- Kobelt 7085 series power steering system
- (2) power take offs (each transmission), thrusters, windlass
- Aquamet HS #22 stainless steel shafts
- NuTone central vacuum system
- Hynautic heavy duty trim tabs with indicators
- Fireboy FE241 automatic/manual fire control system, engine room & lazarette
- Acoustic & thermal insulation
- Mechanical engine room gauges
- Emergency engine driven bilge pumps
- Air compressor
- New A/C Chiller
RPM GPH Speed(knots)
1100 17 8
1300 26 9.5
1400 30 10.5