DRINKABILITY is a one-of-a-kind yacht built for speed, seaworthiness, and entertaining. She has been Captain maintained and operated since delivery 2016 and is in like new condition.
DRINKABILITY was designed and built by a longtime yacht enthusiast with an aviation background. She has redundant systems throughout and is capable of long-range and remote area cruising. Comfortable at 20 knots or 30 knots, she is equally at home cruising up the east coast to the Canadian Maritimes, to the outer islands of the Bahamas, or a dinner cruise in the Intercostal.
The owner has spared no expense in maintaining the yacht. She has been used exclusively by his family and guests only since new.
When you step aboard DRINKABILITY onto the large aft deck, you are greeted by an elegant outdoor living area. There is a large teak inlaid table with comfortable seating for 8 people. Forward and to starboard is a bonus day head offering guests easy access if enjoying a day of water sports from the swim platform. A stairway to port leads to the flybridge.
Going forward you step into the Salon with her beautiful teak and ebony satin finish woodwork which is showcased throughout the yacht. With her large windows you have excellent views in all directions. A comfortable “L” shaped couch graces the starboard side while the port side houses the entertainment system including a 52” retractable TV, and two custom American Leather recliners. Forward is a friendly wet bar with hidden sink, beverage refrigerator, wine cooler, quartizite counter and bar. Not to be missed is the reading nook with two comfortable designer chairs. The stairway to the Master Suites private entrance is to starboard. The full beam Master Suite is quite spacious featuring a king size bed, plenty of storage, full entertainment system, combo Miele washer and dryer, and an ensuite bathroom with shower.
Moving forward from the salon and up three steps you enter the Galley that is perfectly set-up to serve the finest gourmet meals. The Galley is large, open and very well equipped with state of the art appliances. Forward of the Galley is the lower helm with two STIDD chairs, one single, one double, with a breakfast table and settee to port. The helm is equipped with the finest electronics you will see on a boat this size.
Stairs to port from this area lead down to the remaining three Guest Staterooms. Twin staterooms with ensuite bathrooms are on either side of the hallway with the VIP to the bow offering sleeping for up to 4 persons with a king bed and a twin bunk bed on either side along the bow “v” berth. This versatility is perfect for young families or children. There is a full sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in the guest hallway. All staterooms are finished to the highest level with designer fabrics and the teak and ebony satin finish woodwork seen throughout the yacht.
There is a Wave Wifi system throughout the boat. In addition, DirecTV, Apple TV, Blueray DVD system, Satellite radio, and internet radio are throughout the boat, which is powered by a Crestron Audio visual system via iPads.
There are two sets of stairs to the fly bridge, one to port of the Galley and the other from the Aft Deck. Entering the fly bridge you step onto one of the real highlights of this 88E Marlow, its full bar and entertaining area. Forward is the helm and slightly aft to port and starboard are two large seating areas: one being a large custom teak table perfect for al fresco dining and the other at the spacious cocktail bar. With the double and single Stidd chairs forward, this area will comfortably seat 10 to 12 people. This flybridge area can be open or closed with an EZ2CY (Isenglass Strataglass) enclosure. The Fly Bridge is the perfect area for guests to relax in any weather, as there is a separate A/C and heat unit for maximum comfort and plenty of seating. The A/C or Heat blowers are located at the helm and in front of the bar stools.
Moving aft you have a six stool complete bar area to starboard with a professional Wolf electric grill, sink, refrigerator, ice maker and storage drawers. To port is a large double sun bed perfect for relaxing even when cruising at up to 30 knots.
Moving further aft is the large non-skid decked bridge area that accommodates the 15' Novorania RIB with a Mercury 60hp four-stroke engine and a 2200 lb davit. This area is versatile to be set-up to accommodate several tables and chairs for entertaining a large party or several lounge chairs to enjoy the sunshine.
The Crew's Quarters can be entered from the 8' swim platform or separate stairs from the port side of the aft deck. From the swim platform you go down into the large lazarette with thorough access to steering systems, tool boxes, storage, and third laundry area with sink. Moving forward you step into the crew area with sleeping for up to 4 crew with two twin beds to starboard and a single double bed to port, all which can be partitioned off for privacy. There are two large closets, and 5 other compact storage areas. The Crew has a separate head and shower forward to starboard. It also has a Uline refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, room for a microwave and 22” Samsung LED TV on latch system for all crew viewing capabilities.
Forward through a watertight door is the large, well-laid out Engine Room with 6'6" headroom and space to get to all necessary equipment including the two Caterpillar C-32A Cert engines and two Kohler generators. When you read the equipment list that follows you will realize what an exceptional boat DRINKABILITY is.
- Fast! Up to 30 knots!
- Engines under Platinum Plus Warranty for 60 months
- Yacht Controller for easy docking
- Vectus Bow and Stern thrusters
- Niad Stabilizers
- Evolution Oil Bath Shaft Systems
- Two sets of shore power cords- Bow (x2) 100amp cords and Stern (x2) 100 amp cords with Glenn-Denning system
- Private entrance for the full beam Master suite mid-ship featuring a king bed, plenty of storage, and spacious ensuite bathroom
- Versatile VIP Stateroom in the bow with a King bed and 2 twin bunk beds for children, making this a great family suite
- 3 different areas with washer and dryer - 1 washer and dryer Whirlpool set in Forward guest area; 1 Miele combo in Master suite and 1 Splendide combo in aft Lazerette
- Day head on aft deck offering guests easy access if enjoying water sports
- Sleeping for up to 4 crew
- Huge Fly bridge with plenty of space for entertaining including a full bar, sun pad, and table with settee
- Professionally maintained with full time Captain and Crew
- Gorgeous interior teak and ebony satin finish woodwork throughout
- Central Vacuum System
- Low Engine hours
- US Duty Paid
The salon includes beautiful teak and ebony woodwork. To starboard is a large built in “L”-shape sofa with storage underneath and paired with a custom coffee table. Forward of that is a reading nook with two comfortable arm chairs followed by a private entrance to the master stateroom starboard. To the port is a built-in teak entertainment center that houses a flat screen TV (which lowers into the cabinet when not in use) and a surround sound system and stereo. With two large custom American Leather recliners. Forward to port is an expansive wet bar with, Sub-Zero wine cooler, subzero refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, and storage cabinet for additional liquor.
- Samsung 52" LED Flat screen TV on lift in custom teak enclosure
- Blu-ray/DVD player
- DirecTV satellite receiver
- Teak table with storage
- Azul Makauba Quartzite Wet Bar, port, includes: SubZero refrigerator with icemaker, and SubZero wine cooler
- Surround Sound
- iPad Remote
- Storage Cabinets
- Azul Makauba Quartzite countertops
- Under cabinet lighting with dimmers
- Sharp microwave oven
- Dacor induction range
- Dacor oven
- 3 Sub-Zero drawer freezers with custom teak faces, 1 with ice maker
- 3 Sub-Zero drawer refrigerators with custom teak faces
- Under mount stainless steel double basin sink with single lever faucet
- Fischer & Paykel dishwasher drawer with custom teak face
- Stainless steel cooktop sea rails
- Flybridge console access
- 22” LED Samsung Flat Screen TV
- Port and Starboard sliding doors with bug screens to access deck
Located aft, in the most stable part of the yacht, the full beam master suite is equipped with a king size center line bed, 1 luggage cabinet with shelving at the foot of the stairs,4 cedar lined closets, built-in compact teak cabinets, a chest of drawers to starboard, and a large vanity with lighted mirror and built in swivel seat to port. Located aft to port, the large master head is rich with teak cabinetry and azul makauba quartzite counters, upgraded Vacuflush head and large walk-in shower. Many outstanding features are in this master suite, including:
- a private entrance from salon midship
- a Samsung 42” flat screen TV with Sony Blu-ray/DVD player
- Shoji shades for privacy with blackout curtains behind
- Sentry safe
- Personal control of Air conditioning in room
- Surround Sound
- Fire escape emergency door to forward guest quarters
- Combo Miele washer and dryer in suite for personal laundry
Located forward in the bow, is the VIP Stateroom with King island berth, twin bunk beds lining each wall, a Samsung 26” flat screen TV and two cedar lined closets (port and starboard). Double substantial drawer storage beneath the berth providing plenty of storage space. Above are two skylight hatches allowing natural light, with privacy and bug screens, for sleeping or enjoying the fresh air, respectively. A sizable head is located in the VIP Stateroom that includes an upgraded Vacuflush head, teak cabinetry, azul makauba quartzite countertops, a separate walk-in shower with and an additional entrance from guest hallway.
Located to port and starboard are two guest staterooms with two single berths, Samsung 22” LED flat screen TV and cedar lined hanging closet. In addition each berth has a set of drawers located underneath. Each room features an ensuite head with an upgraded Vacuflush head, teak cabinetry, azul makauba quartzite countertops, and a separate walk-in shower.
- 3 Furuno Touch Screen Monitors
- Furuno Nevnet Touch
- Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS
- Furuno 12kW Radar Transceiver
- Furuno Chirp Sounder
- Furuno Remote Display
- Furuno Ultasonic Weather Station
- SIMRAD AP70 Pack Autopilot System
- Raymarine Day/Night Marine Camera
- Gost VF Vari-focal Ball Camera
- Gost Phantom Insight GPS Security Alarm
- Gost Standard Wireless 2 Zone Door Contact Security Alram
- Icom- VHF Radio
- Icom- Full Control 2nd Station Command
- Newmar Hailer Deck Horn
- Furuno AIS System Black Box AIS Transponder
- Linksys Dual Band Wireless Router Network
- Cisco Wireless Access Point
- WIFI Internet Source Ethernet- Geosat Rogue
- Wireless Cell- Gost GSM/CDM WIFI High Speed Data
- V-Sat System KVH Complete System
- Satellite KVH Sat TV System with Direct TV and Remote Control
- Yacht Controller
- Two radar arrays
- Two KVH domes
- Anchor light
- Two navigation lights
- Six satellite antennas
- Boarding gates, port and starboard side and port and starboard aft
- Boarding Ladder
- Teak table with two high/low pedestals
- Seating, aft
- Port and Starboard CCTV camera
- Wing doors, port and starboard
- Wing station, starboard
- Engine controls
- Vetus thruster controls
- Molded fiberglass compartment with non-skid sole
- Molded bow front vanity with teak molding and axel makauba countertop
- Recessed stainless steel sink and hot / cold faucets
- Framed beveled mirror
- Overhead light
- Marine head Power vent
- Towel ring
- Teak grate sole, centerline
- Splendide washer /dryer combo
- Shore cords on electric reels
- Hydraulic transom door
- Hand operated bilge pump, port
- Hydraulic steering actuator, port and starboard
- Furuno autopilot pump
- Electric/automatic bilge pump, centerline
- Electric bow thruster
- Stern thruster lube reservoir
- High water alarm sensor
- 2 Charles Isoboost 100 SST transformer
- Port and Starboard Glendinning cable-masters
- Twin Caterpillar C32 1910hp engines (Hours: Port 778 Stbd 775 8/12/17)
- Engines under Platinum Plus Warranty for 60 months, 1500 hours, Zero Deductible (Started 10/23/15)
- Two Kohler 32 kW generators (Hours: Port 1273 Stbd 1314 8/12/17)
- Generator mufflers
- Reverso oil change pump
- Engine room blowers, port and starboard, (2) intake, (2) exhaust
- Seachests, port and starboard
- Racor 1000 fuel filters to engines - 2 sets Racor 500 fuel filters to generators - 2 sets
- Fireboy Clean Agent 64.8 lb cylinder
- Air Conditioned
- CCT camera, enterline, port and starboard
- Watertight Engine Room door with viewing port
- Sea Recovery Aquatic Watermaker Raw Water Pump
- Dometic air conditioning chilled water system with: three (3) 144,000 BTU A/C units,
- Water pressure tank
- 2 raw water pumps
- Chilled water pump
- Hydraulic steering reservoir
- Hydraulic steering cooling