Vessel Design: Jack Sarin
Vessel Specifications: Jack Sarin
Interior Design:Judy Bell
Electrical Design: Jon Munroe
Paint exterior: AWL Grip
- Engines, 2 ea. Man D2842 LE404 SER# 701 0331 193 A 201/202.
- 1,300 HP with ZF Transmissions
- Racor 1000 filters port engine
- Both engines have Racor oil separator filters.
- Bilges are all faired and awl griped. Prop shafts have drip less seals
- Pump control station
- 2ea 30 gallon hot water heaters
- 5 hp fire and bilge pump, Fire hoses foredeck and aft deck
- 24 volt fresh water pump, Head Hunter
- 120volt freshwater pump, Head Hunter
- 2ea 1 1/2 hp gear head fuel polishing and transfer pumps.
- 2ea large 5micron fuel filters for fuel polishing.
- Fuel valve for polishing and moving fuel from tank to tank, all Stainless Steel
- Electronic (full fuel) warning system.
- Fuel pump meter
- D.C. Disconnect panel
- Sea chest 2ea
- Jastram steering valves
- Man MMDS controls
- Maple work bench and sink
- Wesmar stabilizer control box
- Headhunter control station with auto or manual pump control. Monitoring new oil, old oil, forward water, aft water, diesel tanks 1, 2, 3, 4, gasoline, black water, forward grey water and aft grey water.
- 60 gallon Wesmar hydraulic tank
- 16sq ft ea stabilizers port and starboard
- ER escape hatch overhead
- Head vacuum pump 24volts, for all heads.
- Sea Water pump 120 volt (Head Hunter)
- Saddle fuel tanks
Starboard 1,444 gallons
Port 1,473 gallons
Mid Fwd 1,250 gallons
Forward 850 gallons
- 4000 watt inverter with AC in or generator in
- With 8ea 6volt batteries
- 2 ea McCarron battery chargers
- 32 KW Northern Lights generator hrs 6,800
- Breakers for 2 ea for aft Maxwell warping winches
- Fuel filters starboard engines Racor 1000 and generator Racor
- 24 volt engine starting switches
- Aqua air-conditioner 3ea 4000 BTU water to water
- Delta Tee frequency drive engine room air systems 7,500 CFM
Center line fwd to aft
- 120 gallon new engine oil holding tank
- 2each oil pumps, 1 fill and 1 for pump out, for engines, transmissions and generators.
- 120 gallon waste tank used oil.
- Fireboy Xinrex engine shutdown/ override system (delta Tee)
- Spurs installed
Aft Port Side
- Main electric panel split buss 100 amp + 50 amp of 240 volt. With breakers
- Meters, 24 volt breakers
- 16 KW Northern Lights generator 5,900 hrs
- 2 ea 50 amp isolation transformers
- Water Maker Sea recover 1200 gallons per day.
AFT Galley/ Crew Area
- Microwave, stove, oven,
- Refrigerator and chest freezer
- Full size washer and dryer
- Upper Galley
- 2 Sub Zero drawer type Refrigerator
- Stove top Kitchen Aid
- Oven kitchen aid
- Light Touch CPU Lighting system
- Microwave Kitchen Aid with vent fan.
- Dishwasher Fisher Paykel
- Sink with two water supplies one boat water, one city water.
- 2 Stidd chairs
- Bilge alarm and manual control
- Furuno AIS FA-100
- Furuno radar 96 mile black box # FAR-2127-BB
- Furuno Sonar black box Model CH-250 150 KHG
- Kahlenberg horns control, double with sequencing Fog control
- Icon m602 vhf radio
- Man MMDS-CMS 15 monitoring engine systems
- Man port and starboard emergency operation units Throttle and shift.
- Jastram rudder angle position meters
- Bow and Stern thruster controls.
- Bow = 50 HP hydraulic Wesmar
- Stern = 40 HP hydraulic Wesmar
- B&G H1000
- Furuno Satellite compass Model SC-50
- Furuno Navnet Radar model 1953C-BB black box
- Icom 602 vhf radio
- Simrad AP50 auto pilot
- Elbex color camera controls station, rotation, zoom and focus. Aft deck, flying bridge and engine room.
- Flir 2x zoom night vision
- Ritchie Globemaster Compass
- Tank monitors headhunter
- Gasoline (80) gallons aft
- Water fresh forward 300 gallons
- Water fresh aft 350 gallons (650 total)
- Waste oil, 120 gallons
- Oil new, 120 gallons
- Fuel diesel fwd
- Fuel diesel mid
- Fuel diesel Port eng room
- Fuel diesel Starboard eng room
- Fwd grey water with pump out control
- Black water with pump out control
- Aft grey water with pump out control.
- Jastram Steering mode selector
- ZF station control
- ZF lever steering
- Wi Fi keyboard and mouse for Nobeltec 10
- 1ea Big Bay CPU with Nobeltec installed.
- 4ea 15” Big Bay monitors
- Access for all electronics under dash crawl space
- Fire boy control
- Delta Tee control panel
- Maxwell forward anchor control
- Wesmar stabilizer control
- Wiper controls Exalto delay, sequencer.
- ARC 600A Search light control, rotate, focus and zoom.
- Icom HF marine radio
- IC-m802 with SP-24 Single side band
- Iridium satiate phone system
- Panasonic phone switch Model KX-TA624 and phones through out vessel
- Generator controls (start, stop, Water Temperature, oil PSI, hour meter, battery bolts and glow plug) for 16 KW and 32 KW.
- Meters for incoming power 12 ea. Blue sea systems
- Trace inverter control remote panel.
- Fire alarm panel
- Breaker panel "B" AC 120/ 240 volts, Inverter 120 volts, 24 volt D.C., 12 volt DC
- 50” TV on Lifter
- Custom Built solid Rosewood furniture.
- Bar area Icemaker and Sub Zero drawer refer.
- Sound systems
- Dual opening aft doors
- Sub Zero drawer refer
- Complete Man engine gauges.
- Lever steering controls
- ZF remote hand held motor controls
- Glendenning Cable master CM 7, 100’ (2 ea)
- Murray Teak tables and 4 ea. Murray teak folding chairs
- ARC 100D spot lights and controls (2 ea)
- Aft Elbex color camera
- Gasoline tank 80 Gallons with Hand operated Pump with fuel nozzle.
- Fire hose Station
- Teak Aft Cap
- Maxwell Warping Winch
- Nautical Structures 2,200 pound Davit
- Marquip boarding Ladder
- Ladder for Radar arch removable
- Shore boat Boston Whaler Montauk 17’ with 115 HP Mercury.
- Vhf radio, Lowrance chart plotter, stereo
- 24” KVH Satellite antenna
- 2 ea Viking Life Rafts 8 man
- Delta Tee dual inlet systems
- Hot Tub with 10,000 watt electric heaters
- Viking BBQ
- Compactor kitchen aid
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator Sub Zero Drawer
- Settee area 2 Murray tables
- 3 ea. Stidd Capitan’s chairs
- Icom 602 VHF Radio
- Monitors 2 ea Big Bay
- Man Engine monitors
- Jastram rudder angle indicators
- B&G monitor
- Thruster forward and Aft controls
- ZF single handle controls
- Hand held remote ZF engine control 25’ cord
- Spot light ARC 600A forward control
- Engine start and stop controls
- Auto Pilot Hand held controller
- Anchor control
- Richie Compass
- Teak decks
- Large storage compartments
- Anchor 250 pound Stainless Steel
- Chain 400 feet of ½ inch of chain
- Maxwell 4,000 windless Hydraulic with remote control
- Chain wash down
Call for an appointment to see this well thought out custom yacht.
Note that each room has an air evacuation system to blow fresh air in and out.