BALEINE is in first-class condition with many upgrades and new equipment. This Bruce Farr-designed racer/cruiser, built by CCYD and Nauta Yachts, Italy, combines outstanding performance with a refined interior that gives the impression of both comfort and casual elegance.
While sailing, the center cockpit provides a safe environment free to view the action, while leaving the work to the aft cockpit.
Bluewater ready, this pedigreed yacht has been well cared for by her owners and always maintained by professional crew. The beauty of her sheer is indisputable, and she is admired wherever she sails or anchors.
Not available for sale or charter to U.S. citizens or residents while in U.S. waters.
Sleeps six in the owner’s party in three double ensuite cabins, plus two crew in separate ensuite crew quarters.
Full-width main salon with light cream upholstery and cushions.
To port, the dining table seats six and extends to seat more if needed. There are fully-fitted cabinets for crockery and glassware, a flatware drawer, and a pull-out drawer for various sized bottles.
To starboard there is seating, and a cocktail table with storage underneath. A fitted file cupboard above also hides the multi-regional DVD player and the Sony 38-inch flat screen television controller. Next, there is a Sony flat screen TV that rises from its concealed housing behind the sofa. Following, there is a bar area with a fitted cupboard for cocktail glasses, a top-entry, double-lid fridge, and hanging baskets for champagne, beer, wine and mixers, plus another fitted cupboard with room for twelve good-sized bottles, and three shallow drawers for tableware.
There are fitted crew protective covers for the main salon seating, tables and chart table area.
Full-width ensuite aft cabin with twin berths, port and starboard, both with book storage and bedside lamps. There are plenty of cupboards, hanging space and drawer storage. The master stateroom has access to the aft cockpit via a beautifully crafted ladder that can be easily folded up when not in use. The ensuite bathroom is of good size with a head and shower, plus plenty of deep-shelved cupboard storage or locker storage behind the head. The shower, with teak grate, has a mixer tap with adjustable/removable nozzle head.
There are two guest cabins -- one aft of the salon to port, and the other forward to starboard. One guest has upper/lower berths; the other has a double and a Pullman berth. Cabins have hanging cupboard space and drawers for storage. Each has an ensuite head with shower with teak grate, sink and storage cupboards next to and behind the vanity mirror.
Through a door forward from the main salon is the galley.
- Alps Inox gimbaled Italian stainless steel 4-burner gas hob stove with electric rotisserie and electric grill
- Alps Inox adjustable stainless steel extractor with light above stove
- Top- and front-opening freezer
- (3) Front-opening fridges with shelves
- Double sink with pull-out mixer faucet
- Separate filtered water faucet
- Over-countertop storage cupboards
- Drawer space
- Under-sink storage
- Under-floor storage
- All countertops have LED underlighting
- Garbage storage
The crew cabin is forward of the galley, with upper and lower bunks. There is cupboard space and hanging storage. Opposite the bunks is the crew head. The head is fitted with a stainless steel sink, toilet and shower. There are storage cupboards next to and behind the mirror.
Located below the chart table are all the battery isolators and emergency switching. Under the chart table seat storage you will find the Mastervolt DC switching and fuses, all connected to the Masterbus system. (All new and rewired, 2009)
- Man 240 hp main engine (removed from vessel and totally rebuilt 2006. Major overhaul, 2016)
- Max prop folding propeller (rebuilt and serviced 2010; new shaft, 2006)
- Westerbeke generator 12.5 kW / 220 v / 50 Hz (new 2005. Major overhaul, 2016)
- DC alternator regulator for both DC alternators (for the house and the engine start batteries)
- 175 amp house alternator (new 2010)
- Engine start alternator
- Gear box (new 2006)
- Lemar Commander hydraulic power pack (both motors replaced)
- Max Power retractable bow thruster (re-built 2016)
- Condaria air conditioning: 19,000 BTU reverse-cycle, with (6) air handlers
- Shore Power 50 amp, bow and stern connection
- (2) 24 v DC batteries (new 2016)
- (2) Mastervolt 24 v DC / 60 amp battery charger/inverter: 1500w combined 3kW. (new 2009)
- Mastervolt-24 v DC / 100 amp battery charger (new 2015)
- Mastervolt – 24 v DC / 110 v / 60 hz inverter (2003)
- (2) Mastervolt easy displays. Touch screens opposite chart table and in galley (new 2009/2011)
- Mastervolt – engine start battery (new 2010)
- Mastervolt equipment connected together via Masterbus system
- All batteries new, 2015
Air conditioning unit mounted above the engine, with the control unit to port and the raw water cooling pump below. On the same mounts is the first stage watermaker pump, with the second stage mounted above the generator and the three membranes to starboard.
Switch room is located opposite the engine room behind the chart table, and contains the AC switch panel, battery charger/inverters and the 110V inverter. It also houses the bilge pumps, the watermaker control panel and the Lewmar power pack.
- Approximately 1,800 liters in (6) stainless steel tanks via a manifold to the engine and generator.
- Approximately 650 liters in (6) stainless steel tanks with (2) pumps
- (2) Stainless steel tanks with (2) Sealand 24 v DC and (2) Whale hand pumps with changeover manifold
- (4) Stainless steel tanks, each with an overboard pump located below each shower tray
Hood mast, Axxon carbon V boom (2015). The mast was last removed in 2017 and totally serviced, painted, rewired with all mast wiring controlled by the Mastervolt Bus System. The mast has all new LED navigation, up-lights and spreader lights, VHF aerials and air horn, and is fitted with new runners and checkstays.
- Lopolight LED masthead anchor light
- Foredeck light
- Lopolight LED sailing lights
- (2) Amphibian spreader lights by Ocean LED
- (4) Shakespeare VHF aerials
Sails and Canvas
- Main sail, Crusader cruising laminate, fully battened (2015)
- Head sail, Crusader cruising laminate (2015) on a hydraulic Reckmann furler (serviced 2016)
- Stay sail, Crusader cruising laminate (2015) on a hydraulic Reckmann furler (serviced 2016)
- Sun Awnings for the main decks, sailing biminis and dodgers for both mid and aft cockpits (all new, 2016)
The foredeck has (2) anchors on bow rollers. One is stainless steel and the other galvanized. Both have galvanized steel chains, 250’ & 300’. The Lofrans windlass (overhauled in 2016) is housed in a deck locker with a rope capstan above deck. Also in the deck locker is a salt and fresh water anchor/deck wash manifold with two outlets, plus a night light operated from the forepeak.
- The sliding hatch (new Perspex fitted, 2010) provides access for the crew when at anchor.
- All Goiot hatches forward of the mast replaced 2006. Mid-hatch, new Perspex in 2011
- The stainless steel chocks are totally removable
- AB 360 (new 2016) with Yamaha 25 hp (new 2016)
- (Serviced 2009) with new valve fitted
- All Navtec hydraulics serviced 2016
In the center cockpit there are (2) 20/20 B&G displays. The cockpit table has (2) hinged leaves and was re-veneered in 2009. The forward dodger folds down and hides away, and the bimini folds out of the way aft with cover.
Center console pedestal (new 2011) with a 76-inch wheel, with a laminated teak and maple varnished outer, and stainless steel spokes; binnacle compass (new 2009); Furuno Navnet 3D radar/chartplotter; Icom Commander VHF (new 2016). To port are the autopilot controls, and to starboard are the controls for the headsail furlers, with transom door and engine. Forward of the wheel there are port and starboard seats with lockers below.
There is a large lazarette that holds the steering gear, emergency steering tiller and the carbon passerelle/gangway (new 2005) with room to spare.
The full-width opening transom has ample storage for a deflated dinghy and outboard, with room for dive gear and more. It also has a swim platform, hot/cold shower; a removable set of swim/boarding ladders with teak treads, together with the side-boarding ladder that is also stored in the transom.
- Full listing of new spares