Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Built entirely in carbon fibre pre-preg and cured in a custom built oven at Franklin Boat Works in New Zealand.
- Interior ends finished in high glass clear over the carbon fibre, while the centre area is painted over carbon with American maple trim and red upholstery.
- Watertight bow and stern (rudder) bulkheads.
- All halyards and control lines are led underdeck for a clutter free space.
- Hull is now painted in white.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is a lifting foil that reduces the draft from 16’ while sailing to 11’ for entering shallow draft harbours.
- The keel is also equipped with a kelp cutter.
- Twin rudders.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 4 gallon Isotherm hot water heater.
- Fresh Watermaker – Spectra 16gph.
- Total capacity of 78 US Gallons in 1 x tank.
- Total capacity of 140 US Gallons in 2 x tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
Summary of Accommodation:
- Berths for twelve.
- Racing and show floorboards.
- The mast is a Southern Spar carbon rig with EC6 carbon rigging.
- The spars and EC6 rigging was fully serviced in 2013.
- Deck has all halyards and control lines leading aft under the cabin and the deck
- 3 x Harken grinding pedestals are mounted in the cockpit, and can run any of four different winches – as well as hydraulic deck functions.
Sails (North Sails):
- 3DL 860L Mainsail, CTech.
- Carbon battens, Ronstan Batten Cars, 2 reefs.
- 3DL Medium Jib 105%.
- 3DL Heavy Jib 103%.
- 3DL ORC Heavy #4 98%.
- 3DL Jib Top Reacher 105%.
- 3DL Genoa Staysail 65%.
- CZ Spin Staysail.
- Norlam Delivery Main.
- Spectra Storm/Delivery Jib 65%.
- Storm Trisail.
- 3DL Masthead Genoa 145%.
- 1A Superlight 1/2 oz Spin.
- 2A Superkote Spin.
- 2A Poly Spin.
- 4A Polymax Spin.
- 3A Cuben Fibre Spin.
- 5A Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Code 0 Cuben Fibre Spin.
- Custom Spin Bags and Spinnaker.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Mainsail cover.
- Cockpit cover.