RELENTLESS was built to a high standard spec and to the classification of ABS. RELENTLESS is one of six vessels built from the 142’ platform. She features a five-stateroom layout with an on-deck king master suite along with four guest staterooms below all with ensuite baths. Additional amenities include a Dea Robinson designed interior with special attention paid to the detailed woodwork throughout the vessel. In addition to her five-stateroom layout, she boasts ample public space for a vessel of her size with a large main salon, a separate formal dining area, and a well-appointed commercial galley.
In addition to her spacious main deck, the vast skylounge features panoramic views, coffered ceilings, an oversized full-service bar and an entertainment center. Aft of the skylounge, you enter a covered deck to find a large circular dining table for ten with ample seating plus a lounge. From this deck, one can go up to the sundeck which features a large Jacuzzi with wraparound sun lounges, full bar, and a day head.
RELENTLESS is powered by twin DDC/MTU 16V2000 engines, which completed their W6 service, along with her 15-year ABS survey and a full paint job. RELENTLESS’s present owner has had her for ten years and has kept her in excellent condition throughout that time. During this time of ownership, RELENTLESS has benefited from having the same captain and core crew for seven years. RELENTLESS is ready to cruise on a minute’s notice to your favorite cruising destinations. Her 11,000-gallon fuel capacity gives her excellent cruising options to include transatlantic at a slow cruise with a normal comfortable cruise of 15 knots and an 18 knot top end speed when needed.
The on-deck owner's suite is able to utilize the full beam to create a private sanctuary. Located on the main deck, entry through double Mahogany doors into a sitting room with a settee outboard, hidden TV inboard and arched valances accented by a classic Schoenbeck crystal sconce. Forward the king-size bed faces aft under a mirrored headboard, surrounded by fluted columns. The suite also features built-in Mahogany bureaus with marble tops and oversized wardrobes are to port and starboard. The lavish ensuite bathroom has a spa bath, marble shower, private head and bidet with second head in main, his and hers vanities with washbasins and intricate use of Royal Oyster marble.
- King size bed with storage below
- Custom spread and shams
- Custom Mahogany headboard with mirrored aft bulkhead behind
- Built-in nightstands and three drawer dressers with marble top, port and starboard
- Built-in Mahogany entertainment center with 42" TV hidden behind electronic sliding doors
- (2) Murano crystals light fixtures
The captain's private cabin is located aft of the bridge with a queen bed and private head with shower.
- Queen berth
- Dresser drawer storage
- Samsung TV and DVD double door hanging locker
- Private bath with vanity, marble floor, shower and head
The crew quarters, accommodating up to six, are located forward on the lower deck, reached via stairs leading down from the galley. A crew mess is to starboard with an oversized settee. There are three cabins each with over/under twin bunks and heads with showers.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Microwave oven
- Zenith flat screen TV, LG DVD/VCR
- U-shaped upholstered settee with Corian table
- (2) Sets of Miele stackable washer/dryer
- All new exterior paint (2015)
- ABS 15 Year Classification survey
- W6 engine service and major overhaul to zero hours (2012)
- New air handlers (2015)
- New galley floor (2015)
- New A/C air compressors (2014)
- Yamaha Wave runner (new 2013)
- Yamaha Wave runner (new 2014)
- Miele stackable washer/dryer (2014)
- Zero Speed stabilizers (full overhaul 2008, serviced 2014)
- Main engine mufflers (2013/2014)
- New bottom job (2016)
- New ice makers (2012)
- New Miele dishwasher (2010)
- Engine room floor tile new (2008)
- V SAT (new 2008)
- Generator electric ends (2008) Generator engines rebuild
2016 Repairs and Maintenance
- Replaced Air conditioning chillers in engine room
- Haul out for scheduled 3-year drydocking survey
- Blast hull, remove old coatings and repaint primer and bottom paint
- Blast and re-coat freshwater tanks
- 5-year Special Machinery survey
- 5-Year Special Hull survey
- Annual safety and lifesaving equipment survey
- (2) New 20 man life rafts
- Sea chests and crossover piping blasted and re-coated
- (2) fresh water tanks, 3 fuel tanks cleaned.
- Main engine heat exchanges cleaned and refurbished
- Air conditioning sea water pumps overhauled
RELENTLESS is in excellent condition and is ready to cruise at a minute’s notice. All ownership of the vessel has maintained the vessel to a high standard throughout her life. She has a proven build platform prefect for private cruising or chartering. RELENTLESS is an unbelievable purchase opportunity and one that should have great consideration.
Owner/crew personal property and effects. Fishing and scuba equipment.