RELENTLESS was built to a high standard spec and to the classification of ABS. RELENTLESS is one of six vessels built from the 142’ platform. She features a five-stateroom layout with an on-deck king master suite along with four guest staterooms below all with ensuite baths. Additional amenities include a Dea Robinson designed interior with special attention paid to the detailed wood work throughout the vessel. In addition to her five-stateroom layout, she boasts ample public space for a vessel of her size with a large main salon, a separate formal dining area and a well-appointed commercial galley.
In addition to her spacious main deck, the vast skylounge features panoramic views, coffered ceilings, an oversized full-service bar and an entertainment center. Aft of the skylounge, you enter a covered deck to find a large circular dining table for ten with ample seating plus a lounge. From this deck, one can go up to the sundeck which features a large Jacuzzi with wraparound sun lounges, full bar and a day head.
RELENTLESS is powered by twin DDC/MTU 16V2000 engines, which completed their W6 service, along with her 15-year ABS survey and a full paint job. RELENTLESS’s present owner has had her for ten years and has kept her in excellent condition throughout that time. During this time of ownership, RELENTLESS has benefited from having the same captain and core crew for seven years. RELENTLESS is ready to cruise on a minute’s notice to your favorite cruising destinations. Her 11,000-gallon fuel capacity gives her excellent cruising options to include transatlantic at a slow cruise with a normal comfortable cruise of 15 knots and a 18 knot top end speed when needed.
When entering the main salon from the spacious main aft deck through offset double doors, one will notice a large marble topped bar with four stools which faces the expansive aft deck.
The formal dining room forward has an ornate buffet with lit china cabinets and a pair of insets topped by gold leaf scallops. There is seating for ten around the glass topped dining table. The galley has a service entry with double French doors and the main entrance is off the starboard lobby with inlaid Royal Oyster marble flooring and a day head.
Going forward is the spacious on-deck, full beam master stateroom with a king size bed, private office/seating area, flat screen TV concealed with electric doors and a his and hers marble bath with large shower and Jacuzzi tub.
The lower guest accommodations are accessed from the foyer down the hand carved wooden spiral staircase. She features four well-appointed guest staterooms with two kings, one queen and a twin, all with entertainment systems and private marble baths.
From the main deck level, one can go up a spacious spiral stairway and enter the vast skylounge with ample seating, a traditional wood desk, marble top bar and oversized windows for panoramic views. There is also a marble foyer with a day head and forward is the wheelhouse complete with electronics, port and starboard entry doors and wing stations. To port aft is the captain cabin with queen berth and private head.
A spiral staircase from the aft deck leads up to the sun deck which provides ample space for entertaining and sunning. There is a large raised Jacuzzi spa forward with large sun pads on each side protected by a wraparound tinted windscreen. She features a U-shaped bar tucked in the shade of the electronics arch and an air conditioned day head incorporated into the starboard arch structure. A canvas awning adds to the shaded area forward of the arch.
The on-deck owner's suite is able to utilize the full beam to create a private sanctuary. Located on the main deck, entry through double Mahogany doors into a sitting room with a settee outboard, hidden TV inboard and arched valances accented by a classic Schoenbeck crystal sconce. Forward the king-size bed faces aft under a mirrored headboard, surround by fluted columns. The suite also features built-in Mahogany bureaus with marble tops and oversized wardrobes are to port and starboard. The lavish ensuite bathroom has a spa bath, marble shower, private head and bidet with second head in main, his and hers vanities with washbasins and intricate use of Royal Oyster marble.
- King size bed with storage below
- Custom spread and shams
- Custom Mahogany headboard with mirrored aft bulkhead behind
- Built-in nightstands and three drawer dressers with marble top, port and starboard
- Built-in Mahogany entertainment center with 42" TV hidden behind electronic sliding doors
- (2) Murano crystals light fixtures
The captain's private cabin is located aft of the bridge with a queen bed and private head with shower.
- Queen berth
- Dresser drawer storage
- Samsung TV and DVD double door hanging locker
- Private bath with vanity, marble floor, shower and head
The crew quarters, accommodating up to six, are located forward on the lower deck, reached via stairs leading down from the galley. A crew mess is to starboard with an oversized settee. There are three cabins each with over/under twin bunks and heads with showers.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Microwave oven
- Zenith flat screen TV, LG DVD/VCR
- U-shaped upholstered settee with Corian table
- (2) Sets of Miele stackable washer/dryer
- All new exterior paint (2015)
- ABS 15 Year Classification survey
- W6 engine service and major overhaul to zero hours (2012)
- New air handlers (2015)
- New galley floor (2015)
- New A/C air compressors (2014)
- Yamaha Wave runner (new 2013)
- Yamaha Wave runner (new 2014)
- Miele stackable washer/dryer (2014)
- Zero Speed stabilizers (full overhaul 2008, serviced 2014)
- Main engine mufflers (2013/2014)
- New bottom job (2016)
- New ice makers (2012)
- New Miele dishwasher (2010)
- Engine room floor tile new (2008)
- V SAT (new 2008)
- Generator electric ends (2008) Generator engines rebuild
2016 Repairs and Maintenance
- Replaced Air conditioning chillers in engine room
- Haul out for scheduled 3 year dry docking survey
- Blast hull, remove old coatings and repaint primer and bottom paint
- Blast and re-coat fresh water tanks
- 5 year Special Machinery survey
- 5 Year Special Hull survey
- Annual safety and lifesaving equipment survey
- New 20 man life rafts (2)
- Sea chests and crossover piping blasted and re-coated
- 2 fresh water tanks, 3 fuel tanks cleaned.
- Main engine heat exchanges cleaned and refurbished
- Air conditioning sea water pumps overhauled
RELENTLESS is in excellent condition and is ready to cruise at a minute’s notice. All ownership of the vessel has maintained the vessel to a high standard throughout her life. She has a proven build platform prefect for private cruising or chartering. RELENTLESS is an unbelievable purchase opportunity and one that should have great consideration.
Owner/crew personal property and effects. Fishing and scuba equipment.