"Loose Ends" is one of the nicest 112 Westport's on the market. Absolutely every system and piece of equipment has been gone through and is up to date and ready to go. Spring maintenance was just completed and completely ready to go cruising immediately.
Recent Refit/Maintenance 2016-2017
- (2) 65kw Northern Lights Generators, 6400 hrs ea, Fully Serviced Injectors, Pumps, Portside Electrical Rewound (2017)
- Naiad Multi Sea 2000 Stabilizers (Replaced hydraulic rams New 2016)
- Complete Blister/Bottom Job (April/May 2017) New Epoxy Barrier Coat
- (8) New A/C Handlers (April/May 2017)
- 48" Michigan Nibral 5 Blade Custom Propellers - Trued (May 2017)
- New Tides Shaft Seals (May 2017)
- 4" Aquamet Shafts - Trued (May 2017)
- New Bottom Paint & Prop Speed (April/May 2017)
- All AGM Cell Type Batteries all new (May 2017)
- Furuno SC-50 True Course Heading Indicator in Pilothouse (2016)
- New Nobeltec Times Zero Electronic Charts in Pilothouse (2016)
- New Zincs (April/May 2017)
- New Black & White Boot Stripes (April/May 2017)
- New Search Light (April/May 2017)
- All New SeaCrylic Enclosure on Flybridge (April/May 2017)
- Fully serviced davit with new lifting wire (April/May 2017)
- New Kitchen Aid full size dishwasher (April/May 2017)
- New Dining Table with (8) Chairs (2016)
- New Valances (2016)
- New Coffee & Side Table (2016)
- Reupholstered Sofa & Love Seat (2016)
- New China, Crystal & Silverware (2016)
- 48" Sub Zero Refrigerator in Galley (2016)
- Full Size Kenmore Refrigerator in Pantry (2016)
- (2) Std Twin Size Beds on Gas Shocks w/Storage Below in Captain's Cabin (2016)
- New Carpet in Captain's Cabin (2016)
- (2) 8-Man Life Rafts - (Serviced Aug 2016)
- Dive Compressor (Serviced March 2016)
- Dishwasher and Icemaker Upgraded (2017)
- All AGM Cell Type Batteries all new (May 2017)
- Bow Sun Lounge New Weather Cover (2017)
- New Kayak & 2 Paddleboard chocks installed on flybridge (April/May 2017)
- New carpet runners in main saloon and galley (April/May 2017)
“Loose Ends” offers four owner and guest staterooms with the Master amidship and the VIP all the way forward. The crew which is aft offers 3 additional staterooms with berths for 4-5 crew accessed through their private staircase from the Aft Deck.
Entering the Main Salon from the starboard entry Foyer, one can appreciate the warm and inviting feeling of a spacious full beam Salon with glass doors on the Aft Salon going to the large Aft Deck.
The Dining Room seats eight guests comfortably. Raised buffet cabinets port and starboard have Lucite fitted storage for china, crystal, stemware and silverware. An overhead “oval shaped” domed ceiling features pendant and indirect lighting. The perimeter soffits of the whole salon/dining area consist of matching cherry wood crown moldings with indirect rope lighting on rheostats.
Moving forward to starboard is the entrance foyer and day head, followed by the full-beam “country style” Galley with great exterior views. Unique to “Loose Ends” is a custom designed dinette to port forward with three chairs and a walk-around island at center. This modified galley layout is user friendly and some of the features include custom perimeter soffits, multiple overhead halogen lights and speakers, a 42” flat screen TV flush mounted at center forward; full-size top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops throughout. An additional pantry is located forward and down four steps just aft of the entrance to the forward VIP guest stateroom.
The en-suite forward VIP stateroom offers an island centerline queen berth and walk-in wardrobe. There is a built-in settee and bookshelves as well as an oversized backlit overhead hatch. A complete audio/video system includes a 20” TV and flush-mounted overhead speakers.
From the Main Salon / Dining area to port is the portside entrance Foyer. A midship laundry center/ pantry is inboard with a stacked washer/dryer, additional refrigerator, storage cabinet and two ice makers. A ¾ door within this area allows access under the raised pilothouse where several communications, A/C and electrical components are located.
Down from the portside entrance foyer via circular stairwell is the lower midship foyer separating the Master and two additional guest staterooms aft.
The Master Suite has double entrance doors, a centerline king size berth with an upholstered headboard and two end table cabinets. A custom built-in sofa is to port and a large dresser is opposite. Four port lights with Shoji screens allow daylight to filter in. A 37” LCD TV is located on the aft bulkhead. The cedar-lined walk-in wardrobe has a built-in safe. The complete audio/video equipment is complimented by a surround sound system with sub-woofer. Indirect lighting on dimmers is behind the crown molding and under the berth. Wall-mounted reading lights and numerous overhead halogen lighting groups are on rheostats.
His and hers Master Head forward is spectacular/ the Jacuzzi tub and “Swedish style” shower with multiple sprayers are at center; dividing the two heads. Aft of the lower foyer are two additional guest staterooms, similar in size and offer spacious en-suite heads.
The port side VIP Stateroom features a queen size berth and the starboard side cabin can accommodate two guests in the over-sized twin berths. Both Guest Staterooms were designed with custom fabrics and complimented with Shoji screens as well as a full A/V entertainment system with 20” color TV’s, DVD & CD players and AM/FM radio receivers; and cedar-lined hanging lockers and abundant storage drawers.