Entering the salon from the vast aft deck, you immediately notice the detail put into building REST ASSURED. Mahogany wood throughout, including moldings and raised panels, as well as stone floors and granite countertops. The salon is a spacious area, with couches on both port and starboard, as well as custom chairs and tables.
The custom-built dining table is set to port and features an inlaid compass rose, and could seat up to eight in matching upholstered chairs. Beautiful overhead lighting is centered over the dining table. Port just forward is a butler's counter with custom cabinetry for chinaware with lit crystal display cabinet above. There is storage as well as two Sub-Zero drawers below. To starboard is a dual-zone wine chiller, coffee maker and desk with bookshelves and drawers.
Forward is the galley, finished in Mahogany and granite and complete with a full array of equipment for the most discerning chef. Appliances are of the best quality and feature Sub-Zero refrigeration and Miele ovens. Forward to Starboard is a walkway leading to the guest staterooms. First is the VIP, which spans the entire beam of the yacht and features a centerline king bed, Mahogany joinery, cedar-lined lockers, built in bookshelves, vanity with desk, lounge chair and a spacious ensuite head with stall shower. Aft of the VIP stateroom is a separate staircases that leads to two guest staterooms which feature queen beds( capable of being converted into two twins), Mahogany joinery, custom mattresses and bedding, entertainment systems and ensuite heads.
On the bridge level, you find a pilothouse which features a commanding view for navigating and is complimented with a full array of electronics, Stidd chairs, custom couch and table. Aft is a passageway leading to the owner’s suite. This area boasts a king-sized bed with custom mattress, beautiful joinery work, electric blinds, a television that retracts from the ceiling, and sliding doors aft that access the private deck set up for lounging and/or private dining. There is also a very spacious en-suite head that features a sizable shower, twin sinks recessed into granite countertops, and a beautiful custom floor with inlays.
The salon can be accessed from a centerline sliding door. Once inside you will see custom Mahogany woodwork which includes coffered ceilings and flooring covered with bound carpet. This spacious area has LED lighting throughout, three sizable windows on each side with electric shade allowing for plenty of natural light, two upholstered occasional chairs, custom sofas on both port and starboard with Teak inlaid coffee table with two custom stools stored beneath. Centerline Mahogany storage with granite top conceals a 42" flat screen pop-up TV as well as allows for additional storage space. There are three bookshelves in the salon as well as an entertainment center to starboard which houses the satellite, TV, Yamaha Blu-ray player, I-pod docking station, and Sirius radio receiver. All electronics housed in the entertainment center can be controlled via an I Pad.
The day head is located to starboard across from the galley. It features a large port hole window, marble floors, granite counter tops, gold sink and fixtures.
Forward of the formal dining is the galley which can be open to guests or closed via two custom dividers. It features granite stonework, Mahogany woodwork and the finest of appliances.
- Sub-Zero side by side refrigerators
- Sub-Zero freezer with custom wood panels
- Miele dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink with disposal
- Stainless steel divider between galley and salon on electric lift
- Five burner Miele induction stovetop
- Two custom plate/food shelves with warmers
- Miele oven
- Miele warming drawer
- Miele steam oven
- Pot filler water supply installed at cook top
- Walk-in pantry
- Galley door with port hole
- KitchenAid 15" stainless steel trash compactor
- Dedicated custom hood exhaust
- KitchenAid 30" stainless steel microwave
The owner's suite is located aft of the pilothouse and boasts a king size bed with custom mattress, bedding and woodwork. The owner's suite features sizable windows for substantial visibility, temperature controlled cedar lined closets on both port and starboard and crown molding with air conditioning flowing evenly throughout. The TV is recessed in the overhead and can be lowered remotely. The blinds and drapes are also controlled by remote control. In addition, there is an entertainment system, desk with drawers to port, two U-line refrigerator drawers to starboard and coffee maker. Two sliding doors aft allow access to the owner's private deck.
The master bathroom is conveniently located between the owner's suite and the pilothouse. This spacious area features a large shower, twin sinks recessed into granite countertops, gold fixtures, custom woodwork, two impressive windows and beautiful custom flooring with inlay.
Forward of the galley and a few steps down, the VIP stateroom spans the full beam of the yacht. A centerline king sized berth is against the aft bulkhead of this spectacular room. There is a large flat screen TV mounted on the forward bulkhead, Mahogany joinery work, vanity desk with chair, custom mattress and bedding, cedar lined hanging lockers, built-in bookshelves and skylights. The VIP bath features a large stall shower,dual sinks recessed into granite countertops, dual shower head, steam room, sizable mirror and ample storage.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
This guest stateroom features a queen bed that can be separated to make two singles, two night stands, custom mattress and bedding, carpet, TV, beautiful artwork, mirrored bulkhead, large cedar closet, port hole and ample storage. The en-suite bathroom has a large shower and granite countertop.
Guest Foyer/ Landry Room
The guest foyer has two U-lined refrigerator drawers, coffee maker and ample storage for linens.Forward is a large laundry room complete with Miele washer/dryer, TV, sink and ironing board.
The crew quarters are located aft of the engine room and can be accessed down carpeted stairs leading from the port side deck.Upon entering the crew quarters to port is the crew galley featuring Meile microwave, Samsung flat screen TV, U-line refrigerator/ice maker, stainless steel sink and ample storage above. Forward to starboard is the private crew head and shower. Aft of this is the captain s cabin with full berth, hanging locker, ample storage, twin port holes and flat screen TV. Port side features an over and under crew cabin with storage and two flat screen TVs. Centerline is the crew lounge with built-in settee and table with an extra stool below
As expected, the pilothouse offers a commanding view and features two Stidd helm chairs, with all instruments (see electronics list below) properly laid out. A raised custom couch, aft on the centerline, faces a drop leaf table. To starboard a passageway leads to the aft master cabin.
- Access to flybridge
- Wing doors port and starboard
- Chart table
- Ship manuals and management books
Deck And Hull
REST ASSURED is an aft house trawler with the superstructure set well back on the hull to provide the most comfortable ride in a pitching sea. This configuration provides ample space for large tenders in the well deck aft of the high bow, and forward of the Portuguese bridge. There are side decks on both sides of the main deck with recessed storage for marquipt tide ride ladder.
The Aft deck features Teak decks and cap rails throughout and a large aft built-in settee with three varnished Teak chairs surrounding a rectangular Teak table. Forward to starboard is Sub-Zero refrigerator and commercial Manitowoc ice maker. To port forward is a large stainless steel DCS gas grill with rotisserie, storage below and sink to the right. Starboard aft is a docking station and Maxwell 3500 capstans can be found both port and starboard. The swim platform can be accessed from both port and starboard. There is recessed LED lighting in finished fiberglass overhead and a custom mesh sun shade with stainless steel supports. There is a large electric deck hatch for easy access to the lazarrette. The lazarrette is ideal for stowing fenders and lines.
The flybridge is accessed via stair from pilothouse and is very much an owner and guest area, featuring ample seating and Teak flooring. A fiberglass hardtop with stainless steel support stanchions allows for shade. There are tracks and removable strataglass enclosure with individual opening panels as well as recessed LED lighting and stereo speakers. An elevated U shaped settee with custom pattered upholstery and table is forward. There are four chaises lounges aft with two Teak tables. Forward and port is a wet bar with storage below and U-line refrigerator/freezer. Centerline forward is a full control station with two Stidd helm chairs, ample storage beneath helm and polished stainless steel Venturi wind screens. Two Zodiac life rafts are mounted on the exterior both port and starboard
REST ASSURED has a bulbous bow for optimal fuel efficiency (the bow thruster is contained in this bulb), a full keel ending a few meters short of the stern, twin skegs enclosing the shafts with the rudders supported aft leaving the propellers protected within apertures, and an extended swim platform aft which is integral to the hull and contains an inverted broad U-shaped tunnel with the stern thruster. Stabilizers are just aft of amidships each side, and are fitted with kelp cutters.
Electronic And Navigation
- (5) Furuno MU190HD monitors (pilothouse location)
- (2) Furuno MU150HD monitors (flybridge)
- Furuno TZT9 (crew quarters)
- (2) Furuno MFDBB Navnet 3D black-box
- Garmin 8208 MFD with dedicated GPS sensor (used for back-up navigation)
- Raster and Vector charts for US/Central America/Canada East-West)
- Furuno Hub101
- Furuno PG500 heading sensor (back-up heading source)
- Furuno Far 2127BB 25kw radar with 8' array XN24AF/8
- Furuno Navnet3D DRS12kw radar
- Furuno SC50 satellite compass
- (5) Furuno RD30's (pilothouse and flybridge)
- Furuno GP33 (stand alone GPS/PC feed)
- Furuno CH330BB searchlight sonar
- Furuno IF8000 sonar interface control unit
- (2) GP330B GPS sensors
- Furuno PB200 weather station
- Furuno FA-150 class A AIS system Shakespeare VHF antenna 3DB 8' Galaxy AIS Furuno DFF1 depth sounder
- Furuno 1KW 50/200KHZ D/T transducer model 526TID Airmar 235KHZ N2K Smartducer model B122
- (2) Custom-built navigation and PCs with SSD drives
- Nobeltec software loaded on PC with radar and sounder modules
- Raster and Vector charts for US/Central America/Canada East-West
- (2) SMK-LINK keyboard and pointer mouse combo
- (2) Simrad AP70 control heads (pilothouse and flybridge)
- (2) Simrad AC70 course computers
- (2) Simrad RF45X rudder feedback
- (3) Simrad FU80 follow-up jog lever (wing stations and pilothouse locations)
- Maretron NMEA2000 with power injector
- (2) KVH V7 V sat satellite domes - work in tandem for seamless satellite internet and phone
- Iridium open port (internet and two voice lines)
- Iridium 9555 satellite (one voice line)
- ASE Iridium 9555 docking station with beam mast mount antenna
- Panasonic PBX central phone/intercom system
- Cradle-point MBR1400 cellular router
- Wave WiFi internet source selector router; SAT/cell/WiFi MBR600
- Wave WiFi Hi-Gain signal booster (EC-HP)
- (4) Apple Airport Extreme base station, 5th generation
- Icom 802 SSB radio
- (2)Icom 604 VHF radios
- (2) Shakespeare 23' VHF Marine Band 9DB Gain two-piece Galaxy antenna
- (20 Icom Command mics (flybridge)
- Furuno LH3000 hailer with aft and fwd hailer horns
- Icom AT10 Aviation band radio with Comrod AV-8 antenna
- (6) Icom M88 handheld VHF Radios
- KVH HD11 high-definition global satellite TV dome
- (3) Samsung 32" LED 1080P TVs (guest port/starboard/upper VIP locations)
- (3) Samsung 22" LED 1080P TVs (crew port/starboard/laundry)
- Samsung 19" LED 720P TV (galley/crew common)
- (2) Samsung 46" LCD LED 1080P 120hz 3D (master/salon)
- NEOPRO 12in/8out Audio Matrix switcher
- (10) DirecTV satellite receivers US
- (10) DirecTV Latin America receivers (Latin America)
- Onkyo 7.2-CH network A/V rcvr, 3D, 4K upscale Velodyne 1000 watt subwoofer
- (7) Yamaha BDA1010BL Aventage Universal BluRay
- (6) Paradigm 6" two way in wall speaker (guest 1-2, master, salon, pilothouse, VIP)
- Sirius SRH2000 home receiver with RS232, black
- Digital antenna SAT radio antenna, XM-50
- Sonance FS-22 iPod docking station
- (8) RTI advanced system controller for all remote controls XP
- (10) RTI communication module CM232
- RTI XP6 advanced system controller 6 series
- Nine button one-gang multi LED keypad
- (3) 140W/PR two-way 8.5" round premium speaker MA660 (cockpit, mid, upper decks)
- Para sound 45 watt zone amp PARZAMPV3
- Para sound Line-LVL zone pre-amp PARZPRE2
- (10) Apple iPad Mini 16gb black WiFi with RTI control software
- (8) Launch port base station, inductive iPad charging station
- Launch port wall station
- FLIR 618CS gyro stabilized thermal camera
- FLIR M series MD-625 (aft facing)
- Samsung POE NVR with seven high-definition Samsung IP cameras
The AC electrical system is three-phase 120/208-volt distribution with a maximum capacity of 60kW provided by two Onan 40kw generators which can be synched together (splitting the buss bars as opposed to paralleling), or through two 100 amp shore power connections (one fed by a Glendenning cable master) through an Atlas shore power converter, allowing the yacht to be powered in any country in the world. The Atlas shore power converter has seamless transfer capability allowing the yacht to be unaffected when switching between power supplies.
The DC electrical system is 24 volts with a capacity of 765 amp hours provided by six 8D Lifeline batteries connected in series/parallel charged by an Outback inverter/charger at 80 amps. Each main engine and generator has dedicated 24 volt starting banks charged by alternators on each unit that are also used to top float the house batteries whilst underway.
REST ASSURED is built in fiberglass to very heavy scantlings from female molds using an outer layer of gelcoat (although all finish surfaces are subsequently painted in Alexseal®) and 2mm of Coremat to prevent print through before the first series of lamination of woven roving is applied. Vinylester resin is used in the first three layers below the waterline, and the entire underwater structure is coated in five coats of epoxy resin before antifouling paint is applied.
Built to ABS Class requirements and has been maintained in class. Longitudinal stringers (10 each side) are used full length for added rigidity, and there are five watertight bulkheads.
The superstructure cabin sides incorporate Klegecell foam coring, and all deck structures use Baltec vertical end grain balsa coring to keep the center of gravity as low as possible. Further, 30,000 lbs. of lead ballast is built into the keel structure, and an additional 4,000 lbs. is used in trim. Fuel storage tanks and water tanks are also built in fiberglass with inspection hatches and removable baffles for full access if needed. Teak decking, glued (not screwed) sheaths the main deck, the pilothouse deck, and the flybridge. All machinery spaces are lined with Soundown lead foam insulation and 3M Thinsulate to prevent noise propagation.
- (2) Maxwell VWC 6000 hydraulic windlasses with controls in pilothouse and on foredeck, with chain counters
- (2) High capacity anchor/chain washes
- (2) 300 lb. stainless steel plow anchors
- (2) 400' port side and 400' stbd 5/8 stud link anchor chains
- (2) Maxwell VC 3000 electric mooring capstans at the stern
- Marquipt sea stairs for side boarding from dock
- Opacmare passerelle in transom
- Bridge wing (port and starboard), aft deck, and pilothouse control stations with engine, bow and stern thruster, rudder controls, horn and start/stop buttons
- Marquipt 3,500 lb. centerline crane, extendable to 20 feet, for tender launch port and starboard or off the bow
- Exterior doors by Pacific Coast Marine
- Every exterior door is equipped with a recessed phantom screen door
Accessed via a watertight door from the lobby forward of the crew cabin, the engine room is beneath the main salon. This bright white space has full headroom on two levels and easy access to all machinery and equipment for all service routines.
Twin MTU series 60 diesel 740hp engines driving 48" five-blade propellers and 4" shafts. These engines have raw water cooled exhaust systems.
- Port Onan 40 kw generator (2315 hours)
- Starboard Onan 40 kw generator (2317 hours)
- Cruisair 12 ton chilled water system with reverse cycle
- 18 air handlers throughout the yacht including engine room
- Hamann waste treatment system
- (6) Sealand Magnum Opus Hush Flush freshwater vacuum marine toilets
- Kobelt hydraulic steering system with dual pumps and dual steering rams for redundancy
- Trac 370 stabilizer system
Bow And Stern Thrusters:
- Hydraulic powered 50hp bow and stern thrusters with 16" tunnels and proportional controls at each helm station
- FCI Neptune 2300 gallons per day with commercial media filter
- FCI Aquamiser 800 gallons per day
- Atlas 38kw converter with full automation and seamless transfer
- Glendenning shore power cord retrieval system
SEAFIRE Fixed System Fire Extinguishers - Two (2) systems per PAE design
Engine Room (per Seafire quote #1042A):
- 240 lb. (106 liter) FM-200 cylinder assembly 2" (5.08 cm) valve
- Cylinder supervisory switch normally open
- Outlet adapter 2" (5.08 cm) valve
- (2) Marine cylinder mounting bracket 16" (40.6 cm)
- Pneumatic control head
- Actuation hose (pilot hose) 48" (121.0 cm)
- (2) Fitting 1/4" (6.35 mm) straight
- Manual pull station yacht type 20' (50.8 cm)
- Engine shutdown and restart 8 circuit, 24 volt
- (2) Nozzle 1" (2.5 cm)
- (2) Marine pneumatic heat detector,
- Pneumatic detection, tubing 3/16" (4.7 mm) copper 30' (76 cm)
- (2) Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) union
- (6) Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) nut
- Fitting 3/16" (4.7 mm) tee
- Pressure switch single pole double throw
- UV protected plastic sign, "Warning"
- UV protected plastic sign, "FM200"
- UV protected plastic sign, "Remote Pull Station"
- UV protected plastic sign, "Local Operation"
- Visual audible alarm (horn/strobe)
- Design manual, FM-200 marine
- FM-200 marine owner s manual
- FM 200 agent factory fill (136)
- Manual pull station yacht type 40' (12.2 m)
- Dual discharge adapter
- Deluxe discharge alarm
- Seafire model FD-1400-M
- Seafire deluxe discharge alarm model #131-290 Fire pump (refer to section G19)
Portable Fire Extinguishers
Pilothouse, sky lounge, flybridge, galley, salon, and master stateroom: One (1) each USCG TYPE B-II - 6 total
Guest and crew cabins: one (1) each USCG TYPE B-1 - 5 total Laundry: One (1) each USCG TYPE B-1 - 1 total
Water Sports And Recreation
REST ASSURED carries a Novurania 550DL hard bottom inflatable. She is powered by a Yamaha 115hp 4-stroke with 255 indicated hours.
This tender features:
- Two (2) foredeck lockers
- Forward seat with cushion
- Integral fuel tank
- Teak overlaydecks
- Deck level lighting
- Fiberglass side entry steppads
- Removable threestep swimladder
- Integral potable water tank
- Rear bench seat with stainless steel frame
- (2) stainless steel cleats
- Two (2) Marinized speakers
- Potable water hand shower with Watermaster demand pump
- Single 12-volt battery
- Guest 2-amp battery charger with 120-volt inlet fitting
- Fuel water separator with priming bulb
- Transom mounted transducer
- 12-volt Rule 500gallon per hour automatic bilge pump
- Stainless steel steering wheel with U-Flex helmpump
- Switch panel with circuit breakers
- Yamaha key switch with dead manlanyard
- Yamaha digital tachometer
- Yamaha digital speed/fuel
- Yamaha single lever engine control with trim andtilt
- Port and starboard navigation lights
- 12-volt socket
- Icom model #IC-M412 VHF radio with DSC
- Garmin GPS map 1040XS
- Garmin GPS antenna
- Stainless steel handrail
- Plexiglas windscreen
- Garmin AIS-600
- Small first aid kit
- flare kit (expiring 2/2018)
- Foot pump
- Portable B/C fire estinguisher
- Approximately four (4) PFDs
REST ASSURED also carries a three person Sea Doo GTI Limited. The ski is fitted with a portable B/C dry chemical fire extinguisher, whistle, tow rope, and flashlight (23 hours).
Owner Requested Upgrades
- Custom mahogany interior
- Custom-built coffee tables
- Custom-built dining table
- Custom lighting throughout
- Custom carpets throughout
- Custom hardware throughout
- Custom granite throughout
- Custom window coverings
- Custom mattresses and bedding
- Back-up pumps for most systems
- Custom extended swim platform
- Hooka dive system
- Custom transom dive locker
- Underwater lights
- Gyro stabilized FLIR
- Boning vessel monitoring system
- Two life rafts in cradles
- Hamann sewage treatment system
- Cathelco system for anti fouling
- Alfa Laval fuel polishing system
- Upgraded searchlight from 15 million candlepower to 45 million
- Chafe plates on transom corners for towing
- Electric helm on flybridge
- Two Craftsman tool boxes
- Spot zero wash down system
REST ASSURED represents the opportunity to purchase an as-new Nordhavn trawler with circumnavigating potential. Built to the highest standards by a very experienced yachtsman, no expense was spared in the construction to include the finest wood, stone, appliances, machinery and equipment available today. A true blue water cruiser, REST ASSURED is flawless in all aspects and ready for her next owner to start exploring the world!
The name Rest Assured is reserved and the exterior name plates are excluded from the sale. The owner's personal effects and all items not specifically shown on this listing sheet. A list of exclusions will be available upon request.